But now I know But now I know But now I know That you mean nothin' to me Just let it go Just let it go Just let it go And don't come runnin' to me Coz you were the one who had somebody waiting on the side And you were always acting like it has someth

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[Intro] There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo There are No Words that I can say Its la-de-de-la-de-la-de-de-de.. Oooo [Verse 1] Lately I, don't know why every time I think about you I just wanna cry It's not the cry

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Blow My Mind (4) Straight up from my heart youre my number one And hey heres the part Im still having fun Its like youre the cloud underneath my feat And youre the reason that I breathe Because you blow my mind (2) And the way youre talking baby your

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

音乐咖啡厅:Jessica Mauboy - Now I Know 相关介绍:Jessica Mauboy,1989年8月4日出生于澳大利亚有印度尼西亚血统,是Australian Idol(澳洲偶像)第四季度的亚军.2007年她替代前成员Ricki-Lee Coulter加入组合Young D

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

A scrub is a guy that thinks he's fly And is also known as a buster Always talkin' about what he wants And just sits on his broke ass So, no I don't want your number, no. I don't want to give you mine and, no, I don't want to meet you nowhere, no. I

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

主要考查学生对句意的理解和用一个词或一种结构来概括上句的意思的综合能力。如: 1. Li Hua and Zhang Ming are the same age. Li Hua is _________ _________ _________ Zhang Ming. 【答案】as old / young as。第一句的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sex on Fire Artist:Kings Of Leon Lay where you're laying Don't make a sound I know they're watching They're watching All the commotion That kitty loves pain It has people talking They're talking You Your sex is on fire The dark of the alley The bre

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Recently, one of my best friends, whom I've shared just about[几乎] everything with since the first day of kindergarten[幼儿园], spent the weekend with me. Since I moved to a new town several years ago, we've both always looked forward to the fe

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

All you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you created. You remember having plenty of time to bestow all your wisdom and knowledge. You thought your child would take all of your advice

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. On this Labor Day, President Barack Obama travels to Milwaukee, talking up the American worker but saying powerful interests of Washington are talking down to him, saying they speak about him like a dog. Obama wants to spend big bucks fixing thing

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(九月)

脱口而出100句经典英语

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

李华是在纽约上大学的中国学生。今天她的美国同学Michael 陪她练习开车,准 备去考驾照。他们在路上几次遇到惊险的情况,尽管这样,李华还是学到了两

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

GWEN IFILL: So what better time for Politics Monday with Tamara Keith of NPR and Amy Walter of The Cook Political Report? Let's start by talking about Donald Trump and Ben Carson, who, it appears, are now about to go after each other because and let'

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

A friend told me, shortly after that, that she had heard that Tim Russert, a nationally renowned journalist, had been talking about me on national T.V. 在那不久后,我的一个朋友就告诉我,她听说提姆路塞特,一个全国知名的记

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

雅思口语考试一直是中国考生的一个薄弱环节,雅思口语基本句型的掌握对大家备考雅思口语话题和材料都有很大的帮助,因为雅思口语句型的应用是大家口语灵活与否的检验。下面就为大家

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Listen to the dialogues and check what she's talking about. 英语对话1 A:How is it? B:I think the left shoe is a bit too small. 英语对话2 A:How do you find it? B:I don't like the floral on the shorts. 英语对话3 A:Do you like it? B:I think

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

Listen to the dialogues and fill in T for True, F for False. 英语对话1 A:Do you like this car? B:What is it about? A:Its design. I like this kind sporty look. 英语对话2 A:I like this car, what do you think? B:Not bad. It looks very practical.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题

你会用英语跟别人侃大山吗? (2008-11-04 09:26:14) 生活中绝大部分的开口说话都是在非正式场合。除了正经八百的商务会谈,你会跟老外闲聊侃大山吗?Small talk skills are not so easy to handle. Don't wo

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

[全屏观看] 点击右键- 另存为 可保存这个Flash影片 Check out our latest app release: Talking Tubby, the cutest talking creature! Talk to him and he repeats back whatever you say in an adorable and hilarious voice. Create and decorate d

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小游戏

如果正在寻求能操练 英语 的挑战性的机会的话,就拿起电话吧。看不到你通话的对象也看不到他们使用的肢体语言可能会使电话变成最难的一种交流工具。但是不要害怕!我们提供一些窍门来

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语