With a quick salute anda long hug, these siblings closed thegap on more than thirty years. Its the greatest thing , I ve looked for him for a long, long time. And nowhere he is. And its just great. Never in a million years did I think I would be stan

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2013年

Ann: The immigration policy in this country is ridiculous. Why are there so many illegal immigrants here? They cross the border and take American jobs! They all need to be deported. Chris: A lot of immigrants have lived here nearly all their lives. D

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Anchor: a lot of farm work. Tractors have satellite guided systems, harvest machines are faster and more efficient, and with automated machinery, cows can almost milk themselves. But the isolation of farm work will never go away. Long hours and long

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 2005年NPR美国国家公共电台

Obama Secures Commitments on Hiring Long-Term Unemployed 奥巴马政府出台政策雇佣长期失业人员 WHITE HOUSE President Barack Obama met with top American CEOs at the White House Friday to discuss commitments their companies have made to h

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(二月)

MICHEL MARTIN, HOST: We're going to spend the next few minutes talking with artists and performers who are taking their work in new directions. And we're going to start with Johnny Fox. Fox is a sword swallower whose humor and bravado have made him a

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台10月