One of my favorite things to do in my free time is snow skiing, and I have recently started snowboarding as well. Fortunately, there are about five ski resorts near my hometown, so there are plenty of places to ski. In order to ski, you need some bas

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 空闲时间—In Your Free Time

Commentator David Greenberger believes that the winter season can provide insight into the aging of humans. Any snowfall which brings traffic to a standstill and closes schools takes me back to one particular storm in my youth on the shores of Lake A

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年NPR美国国家公共电台

041 The Snow Queen A long, long time ago, devils lived together in the same place. One day, the devils made a magic mirror. It changed beautiful faces to ugly faces and smiling faces to crying faces. How will God look in this mirror? Evil went up to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

SCIENCE IN THE NEWS - December 10, 2002: Snow By George Grow VOICE ONE: This is Steve Ember. VOICE TWO: And this is Bob Doughty with SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, a VOA Special English program about recent dev

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

FAITH LAPIDUS: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS, in VOA Special English. Im Faith Lapidus. BOB DOUGHTY: And Im Bob Doughty. Today, we will tell you everything you wanted to know about snow. (MUSIC) FAITH LAPIDUS: Winter has returned to northern parts of t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(一)月

雪地里的阳光:Melt The Snow-Shayne Ward Shayne Ward这首Melt The Snow,在冬天里听来好安慰啊:You see love at first is summer time. That's when you think that everything's fine. 夏天的美好恋情结束了,而我愿为你融化冰

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

NEW YORK, Jan. 27 (Xinhua) -- New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg announced on Thursday that the city had experienced the snowiest January in history after a thick blanket of snow covered the city. During a press conference to update the city's snow rem

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

英语作文 I did believe the snow was not a scene but a great wonder. It brought me much more than it had. What a big snow I have never seen! What a beautiful snow I have never enjoy. When I went out for school from home, I was doomed to get a wonder.

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Sissel就不多说,被誉为悬在空中的声音,Sissel的声音, 宛如初春午后的微风般的没有负担,亦好比早晨小草上的露水清新脱俗. 本专辑是 Sissel 和Zamfire 共同打造,其中的人声和排箫相得益彰,summer snow(夏之雪)原是一首苏格兰民谣, 改编成堂本刚与广末凉子主演日

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

01 The First Snow The First Snow Henry Wadsworth Longfellow The first snow came.How beautiful it was, falling so silently all day long, all night long, on the mountains, on the meadows, on the roofs of the living, on the graves of the dead! All whit

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语背诵文选第一册

snowball snow job 如果天气很热的话,讲几个和冷的东西有关的俗语也许会让人感到舒服一些。好吧,下面我们就来讲由

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美国习惯用语

就让过去那段悲伤在美好的风景里隐藏,随着雪白而安静的雪花而降,让这地球上所有的生命都化在这永恒的春季....... Let the old snow be covered with the new: The trampled snow, so soiled, and stained, and sod

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

BEIJING, Dec. 14 (Xinhua) -- Air and road traffic in Beijing has been disrupted after snowfall on Thursday evening and into Friday. Two expressway sections near Beijing were closed after snow fell from around 7 p.m. on Thursday, and the Beijing Meteo

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The U.S. space agency NASA's Mars probe Phoenix has detected icy snow falling through the Martian atmosphere. The spacecraft has also discovered material in the planet's soil that is leading scientists a step closer in their conclusion that life pro

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

[00:07.38]Listen and Share [00:10.59]Snow sled 雪撬 [00:30.76]词汇扫描 [00:34.62]snowfall 降雪, 降雪量 [00:38.78]refrain 节制, 避免, 制止 [00:43.67]institution 机构、协会、学院等 [00:48.92]sterile 无细菌的;消毒的 [0

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

It is very cold here in England, and there is lots of snow on the ground. What do you think about snow? Yes, snow can be cold and wet and miserable. But it can also change familiar things our houses and gardens, our streets and our cities into someth

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for hours. It wa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

This is the Buenos Aires Marching Band. The 24 musicians dressed in red jackets and white caps flew to China from Argentina to mark the start of the 2013 Snow Polo World Cup. This year it's being held in east China's Tianjin city. Each team has three

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

There was too much snow on Mt Lyford in North Canterbury yesterday. Last night 250 skiers had to stay on the mountain in the day lodge. The road was closed because of high winds and the risk of avalanches from so much snow. It was too dangerous for c

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

Much of New Zealand experienced some severe weather yesterday and today. Snow storms moved up from Southland, reaching Dunedin and Christchurch later yesterday. Snow continued to fall all night. Christchurch people woke up to a winter wonderland abou

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语