The 50-meter-long Zhiyuan Warship, located 10 nautical miles southwest of Dandong Port, was sunken by the Japanese navy during a Sino-Japanese War about 12 decades ago. The State Administration of Cultural Heritage launched investigation and salvage

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国海军洗礼新航母 NEWPORT NEWS, the United States, Nov. 9 (Xinhua) -- U.S. Navy on Saturday christened the first ship of a new class of aircraft carriers after the 38th U.S. President Gerald R. Ford. A special ceremony was organized to mark

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

一名单车速递员被人开车撞死。Castle和Beckett在调查时发现受害者的包裹里面有证据。而这个证据可以让十年前被警局队长Captain Montgomery抓到的罪犯无罪释放。而当他们调查发现此案涉及一位来

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 灵书妙探 第二季

MONTEVIDEO, July 19 (Xinhua) -- Paraguay has seized 269 kilograms of cocaine ready for shipment to Switzerland, authorities said Friday. The contraband was discovered Thursday inside a wooden container at Puerto Fenix, an air terminal and shipping po

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, Aug. 30 (Xinhua) -- Russian Foreign Ministry said Thursday that hijackers have released 23 Russian citizens onboard a Greek-owned oil tanker in Togolese waters. All of the crew, including 23 Russians, are safe now. The tanker will continue it

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

alter v. 改变,改动,变更 2.burst vi.,n. 突然发生,爆裂 3.dispose vi. 除掉;处置;解决;处理(of) 4.blast n. 爆炸;气流 vi. 炸,炸掉 5.consume v. 消耗,耗尽 6.sp

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1. BP officials say undersea robots have taken off the existing cap, and oil is now gushing freely into the Gulf. The company hopes to fit a tighter dome that will funnel more oil to collection ships upon the surface. 2. Probation and jail records sh

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(七月)

1. Iranian state radio reports that an Arizona-born former marine has been sentenced to death in Iran after being convicted of working for the CIA. His parents say he was visiting his grandmother. 2. Gabrielle Giffords took part in a ceremony remembe

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(一月)

One night many years ago I was on the bridge of a ship that passed one of our large cities on a quiet night. I saw its lights reflected in the sky and heard the rumblings of the citys noises. 多年前的一个晚上,我在宁静的夜色中乘船经

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

The man had brought his gun half the distance to his shoulder before he realized what he was doing. He lowered it and drew his hunting knife from its cover. Before him was meat and life. He ran his finger along the edge of his knife. It was sharp. Th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(254) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

1.alter v. 改变,改动,变更 2.burst vi.n. 突然发生,爆裂 3.dispose vi. 除掉;处置;解决;处理(of) 4.blast n. 爆炸;气流 vi. 炸,炸掉 5.consume v. 消耗,耗尽 6.split v. 劈开;割裂;分裂 a.裂开的 7.spit v. 吐(唾

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Karl Wolf - Ill wait 相关介绍 :Karl Wolf又出新砖了!听他的歌总会体会到前所未有的音乐灵感,身为音乐制作人、创作人,Karl有着一次又一次的自我突破,目前他已经有3张个人大碟在

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Armenian plane takes off after security checks in Turkey YEREVAN, Armenia, Oct. 15 (Xinhua) -- An Armenian cargo plane had resumed its flight to Aleppo, Syria, after being forced to land by Turkey for security checks, local media Armenpress reported

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bonny Bonny by Cara Dillon Bonny, bonny Was my seat in the red rosy yard And bonny was my ship In the town of Ballynagard Shade and shelter was for me Till I began to fail You all may guess n Nw my distress lies near the Nightingale Grief and woe tha

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(20) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. What will you break once you say it? (什么东西一说出来就打破?) Silence. (沉默) 2. Will liars be honest after they die? (骗子死了之后会诚实吗?) No, they wont. They lie still after they die。(不会,他们依旧撒谎。

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

一艘客轮在海上遇到暴风雨而翻覆,只有两个人游泳到一个荒凉的小岛上。在无计可施的情况下,这两个人都认为只有向上帝祷告才是唯一之道。但是为了看谁的祷告比较有效,他们协议把小

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Queequeg was a native of Kokovoko, an island far away to the West and South. It is not down on any map; true places never are. 魁魁格是科科伏柯人,那是一个远在西南方的岛屿。任何一张地图上都没有这个地方;真实的地方

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

Bildad, cried Captain Peleg, at it again, Bildad, eh? 比勒达,法勒船长嚷道,又在念啦,比勒达,是吗? Ye have been studying those Scriptures, now, for the last thirty years, to my certain knowledge. How far ye got, Bildad? 就我所知,你已

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

I am the Driver The bus was crowded, and as one more man tried to get on, the passengers wouldn't let him aboard. It's too crowded, they shouted. What do you think you are? I'm the driver, he said. 我是司机 一辆公共汽车已经相当拥挤,还

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

William: Hello and welcome to People and Places. My names William Kremer. Coming up in the programme today, were going to practise listening and [strange noise] and well be finding out what that strange noise is. Now, imagine that you were trapped on

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读