遇见你是我一生的幸运 Jason Mraz - Lucky Do you hear me, 你能听到吗 I'm talking to you 我在对你讲话 Across the water across the deep blue ocean 越过深蓝色海洋 Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying 在广阔的天空下,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

On Sunday, after the children had finished packing and eaten their breakfast, Benny said, Lets visit my favorite place. And wheres that? asked Henry. The navigation deck? No, Benny replied, grinning. The pool? Violet asked. Nooo. The dining room? Jes

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 29 The Mystery Cruise

Qingdao Prepares to Host 2008 Olympic Sailing Events 青岛为承办2008年奥运会帆船比赛做准备 The spotlight has been on Beijing ever since it was selected to host the 2008 Summer Olympics

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(下)--体育娱乐看台

Once there was a Czechoslovakian violin player who lived in Sweden. His name was Rudolf. Some of his friends said he could not play the violin very well. He was too restless and travelled around too much. Rudolf did travel. That is true. He travelle

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 听美国故事练听力

M: What are you, uh, what are you doing here? W: Your text said you wanted to talk? M: Yeah, but, I, uh... I was gonna come to you. W: So did you or didn't you want to talk? M: Okay, yeah. Uh, here is fine. Can we,uh... All right. So far, I've tried

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

One of America's premier institutions of higher learning is the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland. There, young men and women grow from teenagers into naval officers. The Academy tests students both in and out of the classroom, in a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(六)月

SFX: Sounds of seagulls, ship hornAA: Im Avi Arditti, with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- the catch of the day, terms from the sea. Lots of nautical expressions have washed ashore into everyday English. Alan Hartley researches them f

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

英国呛辣小燕子 Lily Allen 最新单曲《Air Balloon》正式MV!29岁的 Lily 雀跃在天地之间,以斑马猎豹为宠物,文明社会中的一切习惯皆化为云烟,她就是最活泼的人间精灵MV的风格真是有特色啊,场

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Leslie Mills Leslie Mills,歌手兼词曲作者。来自美国Kentucky洲的Fort Mitchell。与在纽约的乐队一起开始音乐生涯。 Leslie Mills - Before the Night Ends(在夜晚结束之前) I close my eyes to see the world 闭上眼睛去感受这个世界。 I close my eyes so that it

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

孔子曰:言之无文,行而不远。汉语中有修辞,英语中自然也有。早在90年代初的TOEFL听力考试中,美语的修辞手法便得到了初步的运用,随着TOEFL听力不断向Daily(日常生活化)和Functional(语言交际

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

今天我们要学的词是on a whim。 On a whim意思是突发奇想,心血来潮。He saw the deal on the Internet and booked the vacation on a whim, 他在网上看到一个很划算的价格,心血来潮,马上定票,准备出去渡假。

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

29岁的 Lily 雀跃在天地之间,以斑马猎豹为宠物,文明社会中的一切习惯皆化为云烟,她就是最活泼的人间精灵 歌词: Somebody remind me where I am Miami or Timbuktu? Did I ever tell you my uncle's monkey ran aw

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

Beyond the Sea Robbie Williams Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me my lover stands on golden sands then watches the ships that go sailing Somewhere beyond the sea she's there watching for me If I could fly like birds on high then strai

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

It was a situation every ferry captain dreads. In the cold blackness of the North Sea, a passenger has fallen overboard, remarkably, the crew of the Princess Seaways managed to turn the vessel around and use their life boat to pull a 23-year-old from

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

Memorialised in two Hollywood films as well as novels and poems, the mutiny on the Bounty unfolded in 1789 when William Bligh, the captain of a British Royal Navy ship was cast adrift in the South Pacific by his rebellious crew. Accompanied by 18 men

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Beyond the Sea Robbie Williams Somewhere beyond the sea somewhere waiting for me my lover stands on golden sands then watches the ships that go sailing Somewhere beyond the sea she's there watching for me If I could fly like birds on high then straig

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

动名词与现在分词在句中用法的区别 动词的-ing形式按功能区分,可分为动名词和现在分词。在分析英文句子和进行英语考试辨析时,比较容易混淆这两者。为了便于理解,现从动名词和分词在

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

We'll find a boat and we'll sail away Someday soon, just you and me We'll sail away to a better place Somewhere miles away Where we've never been Sailing, us with the wind in our hair And the north star to guide us there We've got a dream in our soul

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐