rage-狂怒,盛怒 raid -袭击,抢劫 rail -栏杆,铁轨 railroad -铁路 rainbow-虹,彩虹 rainy -下雨的,多雨的 rally -集会,大会,集合 range -一系列,范围 rank-军衔,等级 rare -稀有的,罕见的 rarely -难得地,不长地 rat -老鼠 rate-速度,比率 rational -理性的,理智的 raw

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 用mp3背四级单词

US Envoy to UN: Trump Will Strike Syria Again if Necessary WASHINGTON The U.S. ambassador to the United Nations is suggesting if President Donald Trump needs to carry out more military strikes on Syria, he will. He will not stop here, Ambassador Nikk

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(四月)

Migrant Crisis Shows Effects in Budapest More than 2,000 people have been unable to travel from the main international train station in Budapest, Hungary. Officials stopped allowing migrants to travel to Germany and Austria without a visa from the Eu

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A small group of CIA officers are working from Turkey, helping allies decide which opposition groups inside Syria should be receiving arms. That's according to The New York Times, which cites unnamed sources saying rocket-propelled grenades and anti-

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

星球大战系列电影是由卢卡斯电影公司出品的科幻电影。卢卡斯电影公司首先于1977年推出了星球大战,之后又分别在1980年和1983年推出了星球大战2和星球大战3。之后又推出了星球大战前传系列

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美电影简介

There's bad blood historically between China and Hong Kong and Japan. 中日在香港问题上积怨颇深 His mother used to tell me 他妈妈曾告诉我 how Bruce would hang over the side of the balcony 布鲁斯如何在阳台上来回踱步 and

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人传记

Pro-Russia Separatists Proclaim New State to Replace Ukraine Pro-Russian rebels in eastern Ukraine have announced plans to replace Ukraine with a new state. Yet Russian officials played down the announcement. They said the rebel proposal was simply a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(七)月

The Philippines and Indonesia are working together to stop supporters of the Islamic State terror group from entering the Philippines. Indonesian Foreign Minister Retno Marsudi recently met with Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte in the southern ci

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(一)月

1. More than a dozen deaths are being blamed on a series of severe storms that have ripped through the South. Tornadoes spotted across the region. Fatalities are being reported in Alabama, Arkansas, Mississippi and Oklahoma. 2. The government is chan

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(四月)

两场选举之后 乌克兰未来阴云密布 After the recent completion of elections in Ukraine there was hope the conflict in the east would ease, but that has not happened. Military convoys from Russia are flowing into rebel-controlled areas aga

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年11月

27 研究小组发出警报 小心刚果战火重燃 Research Group Warns about Renewed Fighting in DRC Katy Salmon Nairobi 14 Jun 2001 22:23 UTC The peace process in the Democratic Republic of Congo

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2001-国际风云(1)

A UK fitness company is set to offer people the opportunity to exercise while traveling on a bus. 一家英国健身公司将为人们提供在乘坐巴士时健身的机会。 1Rebel UK announced the new service described as a ride studio on wheels

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Russian government, in response to the report, has issued a statement saying it is willing to work with Dutch investigators to help it resolve the situation. The Russian side also says it's still studying the findings of the report. However, beyo

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Syrian rebels say they are suspending negotiations to join peace talks in Kazakhstan later this month because of what they say are repeated cease-fire violations by Syrian government forces. 叙利亚反政府力量说,他们要中止有关本月在哈

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

小美女Taylor Swift的新歌Mine,一如既往的欢快好听,本周强势杀入Billboard榜单前十,令人惊喜地位居第三。认真读一下歌词,原来讲述的还是一个温馨感人的爱情故事,生活逼得人不得不放弃一

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

BBC news with Marian Marshall. Rescue teams in central Italy are racing against time, in their search for survivors of a devastating earthquake which leveled three towns and left at least 250 people dead. Hundreds of others are being injured. The sea

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

叙逾600平民撤离霍姆斯战区 DAMASCUS, Feb. 9 (Xinhua) -- A total of 611 civilians were evacuated from the rebel-held old city of Homs in central Syria on Sunday, as part of a recently concluded deal between the UN and the Syrian government,

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

美国乡村小天后泰勒斯威夫特专场NO.2:Mine Mine收录于Taylor Swift的第三张专辑《Speak Now》中,是《speak now》首发单曲。Mine在iTunes Store仅用5小时便夺冠,打破了iTunes Store以往的记录,同时也打破了

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Baby dont blame me If I cant get lovin you right. Well baby dont blame me, If I cant get loving you right. I aint cut out for aprons, Or staying home at night. Well my mama was a hippie And my daddy was a rollin stone. Year my mama was a hippie And m

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

So the following episode happened the seventh week of my first semester of my first year at Yale Law School. 接下来这件事发生在我上耶鲁大学法学院的第一学期的第七周 Quoting from my writings: 从我的笔记中: My two clas

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇