Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou! 英语语法flash 英语语法与词组动画

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 粉红猪小妹第四季

Were almost there, Tom said, huffing and puffing. It was a very hot day. I hope I have enough strength left to dig! Benny said. You will, Henry told him. If no one digs, we wont find the treasure. The Aldens plan to escape early in the morning so non

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 70 The Mystery of the Pirate's

Im thirsty, thought Violet sleepily, waking from a deep sleep. It was very late. Violet got her flashlight and water glass from by the bed and went to the bathroom to fill the glass. Back in her room, she sat down on the edge of her bed, turned off t

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 54 The Hurricane Mystery

A half hour later, the popcorn the Aldens made was still selling well. So well, in fact, that they were running out of containers to serve it in. Violet looked at the crowd in the snack bar and began to worry. Shouldnt Dan Brinker be here by now, Jes

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 116 The Ghost at the Drive-In

P: This music reminds me of pirate movies like 'Pirates of the Caribbean.'. Why are you listening to that? Y: Because I like sword fighting. Do you like it? P: It's hard to say, Yang Chen. I guess I don't have anything against swords, but it seems a

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 体育美语

A Pirate's Tale-Talks-Accident 海盗者故事-话题-意外 A pirate walked into a bar and ordered a whiskey.The bartender noticed that,like any self-respecting pirate,this guy had a peg leg,a hook in place of one of his hands and a patch over one e

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 一片通英语听力

文本: HADDOCK:Tintin!Thank heavens!I mean...Thank heavens you're ___(1)___! CASTAFIORE:Do you hear that?My public calls!I'll be back in an instant.Don't you dare move! HADDOCK:Tintin!That was a _(2)_!Let's get out of here!Quickly! TINTIN:I have a

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Chapter 20 Pirate Seas 第20章 海盗的海洋 I was once on a train leaving Baltimore when a man asked me where I was going. I told him I was going to Baltimore. 我有一次坐火车正要离开巴尔的摩,这时一个男子问我到哪去。我告

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Oh, Benny, what are you doing to Watch? Violet Alden asked her six-year-old brother. Benny Alden grinned. He had tied a bandanna around Watchs head with a leaf tucked under one side to make an eye patch. Im a pirate, he said. And I am making Watch wa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 60 The Soccer Mystery

The Alden family did not get up very early next morning. But when they walked into the dining room they had a surprise. There sat John Carter at a large round table for seven. Oh, Im glad you found us! shouted Benny. I never lost you, said John Carte

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 9 Mountain Top Mystery

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 金银岛.Treasure.Island

现代海盗数量不多,索马里海域的除外,但很多男孩受电影和小说影响仍怀揣着海盗梦。那么,成为一名优秀的海盗船长需要具备哪些条件呢? On this International Talk Like a Pirate Day, one eyewitness a

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Tom: Do you go to the cinema a lot Martin? Martin: I used to quite often, Tom, but lately I just haven't found the time or the cinemas around here aren't quite as big here. Tom: So, I guess you've had time to contemplate on it. What's your favorite m

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Todd: OK, Matt, I thought we would talk about people that we admire and the qualities about them that we admire. So, first we're both sports fans. Who is an athlete that you admire? Matt: Athlete that I admire? I would have to say Jackie Robinson, wo

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Once upon a time, there was a boy called Jack. He was seven. And Jack had six sisters, but no brothers. And they were really, really girly. All day long, theyd play with their dolls. And with their beauty salon. And twirl around in their pink ballet

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

模仿文本: Well, we brought the two sides together. Amelia Andersdotter represents the Swedish Pirate Party in the European Parliament. Robert Ashcroft is chief executive of the Performing Rights Society, which is the UK's association of compose

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Mark needs a book. He does not have money. His mom takes him to the library. Mark can borrow books for free. Mark enters the library. There are so many books. There are books about animals. There are books about pirates. There are books about science

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Spanish forces have captured six alleged pirates in the Indian Ocean, after the suspects attacked a Spanish navy ship. The Spanish defense ministry says pirates aboard a skiff (small boat) opened fire on the combat support ship Pati?o early Thursday.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The International Maritime Bureau in London reports piracy incidents on the high seas increased nearly 40 percent in 2009 from a year ago. Pirate activities off the coast of Somalia accounted for more than half of all attacks worldwide. In its annual

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Todd: Simon, you said your family had a volkswagen van. 托德:西蒙,你说过你家有辆大众面包车。 Simon: That's right. It was awesome. 西蒙:没错。它棒极了。 Todd: Wow, that's cool. You know, when I was in high school, I ha

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话