[00:02.92]Oh, okay. 哦 好的 [00:03.04]Yeah, Im not gonna get any ass from you, but Ill hold your purse, yeah. 哦 我从你这儿好处都没得到 但是我要帮你拿着手袋 [00:06.84]Way to make me feel like a man, Brit. 这让我感觉像个男

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-美少女啦啦队

[00:00.00]Unit 14 You've got to see it. [00:15.44]3.Look,read and find. [00:22.83]Many years ago,a pirate and some sailors came to an island. [00:31.43]They wanted to find the lost treasure. [00:36.02]They had an old map. [00:39.71]They looked for th

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 新版剑桥少儿英语二级 (下)

EXPLORATIONS - Pirates May Be Popular in Books and Movies, But Piracy Remains a ThreatBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Wednesday, October 04, 2006 VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: 'Pirates of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(十)月

M: Ms.Chen, when did you get into the sofeware business? F: For several years, Ive been thinking about developing computer games. M: Computer games ,and your company name is Virtual Games? F: en I got some financial backing(资助) and founded Virtual

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA 商务英语

文本: SIR FRANCIS HADDOCK:Forgive me,my dear old Unicorn...Forgive me... PIRATE:Curse you,Haddock!...Curse you and your _(1)_ descendants...You'll never escape.We'll follow you all the way to your accursed island in Brittany!Good-for-nothing mang

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Lucy had a cat. His name was Pirate. Pirate was 14 years old. Fourteen is old for a cat. What can I do? Lucy asked her dad. Pirate is old. He will die soon. I will miss him so much. Dad said, Why dont you clone him? They will make a brand new Pirate

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Get close to action hero Jackie Chan Jo: In today's On The Town Oliver, we're going to a place where you can meet lots of famous people. Oliver: 是吗?在伦敦?是不是名人们都喜欢去的什么饭店吧? Jo: No, there's

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

HOST: Welcome to AMERICAN MOSAIC, in VOA Special English. (MUSIC) I'm Doug Johnson. On our show this week: We answer a question from a listener about stories called urban legends... Play music by groups taking part in worldwide Live Earth concerts to

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(七)月

AS IT IS 2015-04-22 Pirate Attacks Increase in Southeast Asia 东南亚海盗袭击增加 Pirates off the coast of Somalia made big news a few years ago. But the waters of the West Indian Ocean are not the worlds most dangerous for pirate attacks rig

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Does This Story Have Legs? From VOA Learning English, its time again for Words and Their Stories. Legs. They are the base of the body. They provide support and balance. And, of course, we use them to walk. Besides being a part of the body, leg also m

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Hello, This is Richard, And finally Ive managed to coax Astropup into barking up the conclusion to our mini-series about his adventure in space with Marlow. If you have a good memory, you will recall that Astropup and Marlow have been captured by a s

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Captain Blackheart looked at Jack. Your father has gravely insulted this ship, sir, he snarled. And one week from today, you will walk the plank. Jack felt a bit nervous after he heard that. Take him to the hold, roared Captain Blackheart. Ben the ca

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Lucy had a cat. His name was Pirate. Pirate was 14 years old. Fourteen is old for a cat. What can I do? Lucy asked her dad. Pirate is old. He will die soon. I will miss him so much. Dad said, Why don't you clone him? They will make a brand new Pirate

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第1级听力-English Level 1

Todd: Simon, you said your family had a volkswagen van. Simon: That's right. It was awesome. Todd: Wow, that's cool. You know, when I was in high school, I had a Volkswagen van. Simon: Yeah, they're pretty cool aren't they. Todd: Ah, man, I loved my

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

BEIJING, April 19 (Xinhuanet) -- The fourth installment of the Pirates of the Caribbean film franchise will hit Chinese theaters on May 20, as part of a coordinated global premiere of the latest installment of the hugely popular Walt Disney series. P

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Even the Johnny Depp cut-out behind her can't believe she's making this point. 就连她身后的约翰尼德普纸人都不敢相信 她居然会这么说 Your way too into pirates,lady.I'm sorry,Lisa,but you're dead wrong. 你知道什么海盗啊 女

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Todd: Simon, you said your family had a volkswagen van. Simon: That's right. It was awesome. Todd: Wow, that's cool. You know, when I was in high school, I had a Volkswagen van. Simon: Yeah, they're pretty cool aren't they. Todd: Ah, man, I loved my

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语访谈对话

Every year the BBC asks its TV viewers to give money to a special appeal called Children in Need. The money is used to help charities which work with sick or disadvantaged children. The last Children in Need day was last Friday. For the whole evening

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

There were many lively encounters during that little war, many feats of daring seamanship of which history has lost sight. 在那场小小的战争中有许多精彩的对战,许多勇敢的航海壮举都已消失在历史的洪流中。 But for y

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材6

The Danes had been driven away and now (it was early in the eleventh century) another Saxon king, Edward the Confessor, was on the throne. 丹麦人终于被赶走,一个撒克逊人做了国王,他被叫做忏悔者爱德华。 But Edward was no

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生人类历史