You must excuse me If it seems as though That I've been staring at you Ita??s just that I really wanna know What's different about you Ita??s got me hanging around Because usually right now I'd be out I usually get it (get it), get up, Get out, be go

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 英文流行歌曲MV

Templeton crept into the crate and buried himself in the straw. 坦普尔顿爬进板条箱,钻到麦草里去。 He got out of sight just in time. 它正好及时不见。 Lurvy and John Arable and Mr. Zuckerman came along at that moment, 就在这时

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

AS IT IS 2015-12-31 Personal Technology Trends of 2015 Technology related to the Internet continued to speed ahead in 2015. With so many products and apps, heres what we thought were the hottest trends. Periscope broadcasts around the world Twitter b

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

As we come to the conclusion of Reader Appreciation Month, I want to summarize some of the things that we have learned. Today, Ill focus on some of the character traits of people who were indicated by my readers as their favorite teachers. Some of th

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

每一位领导者都是有故事的人,但并不是每个人都擅长讲故事,都懂得故事本身蕴含的巨大力量。相较于令人昏昏欲睡的数据和各种假大空的职场套话,讲述你自己的故事不仅能建立信任,还

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

LONDON, Nov. 6 (Xinhua) -- Four-time world champion Ronnie O' Sullivan will miss the remainder of the 2012-13 season because of personal issues, World Snooker chairman Barry hearn said here on Tuesday. Hearn said in a statement: I have spoken to Ronn

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

每个应聘工作的都会经历面试这一关,面试时考官会问一系列相关的问题,面试结束后,主考官总会问你:还有什么问题吗?这时你就不能想到什么问什么,很可能给考官留下不好的印象,增

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Personal vs. Personnel密切注意这些单词的拼写和重音!Personnel是个名词意思是公司的职员。例如Our company has the best personnel in the industry.重音落在单词的末尾。Personal是个形容词意思是私人或是个人

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

And so, he said you need to get away from your car immediately. 然后他说 你得离你的车远点 Your car is on fire.And I realized, okay, this is more than just a smoking vehicle. 你的车着火了 这时候我才意识到 好吧 这已经不只

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Home on the Way 旅人的家 People need homes: children assume their parents' place as home; boarders call school home on weekdays; married couples work together to build new homes; and travelers have no place to call home, at least for a few nights

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

◆I should appreciate the privilege of an intervies.I may be reached by letter at the address given above,or by telephone at 1234651. ◆I feel that a personal meeting would give us the opportunity to discuss your shout-and long-term objectives an

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他中午去吃饭,正好遇到美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C:Amy, 你去吃饭吗? A:As a matter of fact, I am. C:我准备到楼下的商店去随便买个汉堡。一起去吧? A:OK.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was perhaps ten years later that one morning on board ship, 大约十年之后,有一次我乘船去亚历山大港(在埃及)。 about to land at Alexandria, I was bidden to line up with the other passengers for the doctor's examination. 即将

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

A letter 1.表示欢迎 2.提出对度假安排的建议 3.提醒应注意的事项 A letter to a Schoolmate June 23, 2001 Dear Xiao Wang, I am delighted to know that you will be able to visit me for a week during the National Day holiday. I am looki

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

The claim that he was enjoying spending more time with his family was not convincing. 更多地享受跟家人在一起的时光这一声明是不让人信服的。 He was never destined to win a Father of the Year trophy, even when he had spare time

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

22. Personal Privacy vs. Hospitality A: I dont like my Chinese friends calling me Lao Wai. It makes me feel that I am not one of them. B: Actually, Chinese people want to treat you as one of us. The word lao always implies respect and closeness when

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英语畅谈中国文化

10种方式挖掘你的优势 Our personal strengths are part of what makes us unique as individuals, and part of the value we offer to the world around us. If were not aware of our personal strengths, however, we dont always utilize them as fully as

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(355) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

8、 I Apologize. 我很抱歉。 【对话二:】 A: Jessie, Im afraid I cant come back home for dinner tonight. B: Not back home for dinner again? Thats the third time this week! A: Im sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

如何建立口语的逻辑框架?不管是托福作文还是托福口语考试,建立清晰的逻辑框架都是非常重要的事情,那么在新托福口语考试中,如何在短时间内建立自己的逻辑框架呢?下面根据托福口语评

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1110) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

释义: I've had ... 我做过 I have 是现在完成时态,如果说 have had 的话就表明从之前开始就一直 。相反,I've been 是 I'm ... 的现在完成时态,表示曾是 例句: I've had some personal problems. 我有一些个

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语