Acts 使徒行传_Ac_17 1When they had passed through Amphipolis and Apollonia, they came to Thessalonica, where there was a Jewish synagogue. 2As his custom was, Paul went into the synagogue, and on three Sabbath days he reasoned with them from the Scr

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

Acts 使徒行传_Ac_20 1When the uproar had ended, Paul sent for the disciples and, after encouraging them, said good-by and set out for Macedonia. 2He traveled through that area, speaking many words of encouragement to the people, and finally arrived

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 使徒行传

GWEN IFILL:Next, the author of a new bestseller talks with NewsHour economics correspondent Paul Solman about the economic plight and social values of working-class Americans. The book is already receiving a heated reception. The discussion is part o

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

Luck and a Winning Attitude 运气和成功的态度 Meyer's messenger job included chauffeuring Paul Kohner, a successful agent who represented stars like John Huston, Billy Wilder, Charles Bronson and Lana Turner. Meyer kept his eyes on the road--a

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 华尔街的赚钱经

[00:02.94]She doesnt know that were sexually active. 她还不知道我们都开始有性生活了 [00:05.42]Ive been thinking. 我在想 [00:06.10]What does that even mean? 那又怎么样? [00:08.42]I was thinking I could, like, have this baby 我是

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-朱诺

The One With The Ring -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Written by: Andrew Reich I should run him under hot water and bang his head against a table? Phoe

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it. Is this your car, Mister? he said. Paul

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

哥哥的心愿 A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it. Is this your car, Mister

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Male: Hello, this is the press office. Michelle: Rachel Allsop please. Male: Im sorry, You must have the wrong number . Theres no-one of that name here. Michelle: Oh. Can I check the number Ive got. is that not 5568790? Male: No, its 5558790. Michel

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(133) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

梦想激发创造力 Dream-inspired creativity 梦想激发创造力 By the end of this lesson, you will be able to use a number of different creative writing techniques. NEW AGE ARTIST: We live in an age of innovation, when creativity is of increas

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Michael: Every night she walks right in my dreams 每个晚上她都走进我的梦里 Since i met her from the star 自从我一邂逅她开始 I'm so pround i am the only one 我很骄傲我是唯一的 Who is special in her heart 在她心中占有特

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Flashback: The Fight for Women's Right to Vote The year is 1913. A new president has been elected and is about to take office. But when he arrives at the train station in Washington, DC, few people are there to meet him. Where are the crowds? he asks

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(330) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

Ron Paul Picks Up Arab-American Endorsements We believe that Dr. Paul brings to this campaign sense, sanity and sincerity, said Osama Siblani, publisher of the largest Arab-American newspaper in the United States - The Arab-American News - telling a

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

Could you please take a picture of us with this camera? Paul Ryefield: Excuse me. Could you please take a picture of us with this camera? Man: Sure. Which button do I press to shoot? Paul Ryefield: This one. Man: Do I have to focus it? Paul Ryefield:

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

I have a terrible stomachache. Doctor: Good morning. Please have a seat here. Whats the problem? Paul Ryefield: I have a terrible stomachache. Doctor: Do you have diarrhea? Paul Ryefield: Yes, I do. Doctor: Do you have any other symptoms? Paul Ryefie

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习

J.J. Redick had seen Chris Paul in pain beforeand, more often than not, he'd seen him fight through that pain and keep playing. 这已经不是J.J-雷迪克第一次看到克里斯-保罗受伤了在大多数情况下保罗会带着伤继续作战。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It was a lovely time of year for two very good reasons: 1) It was Spring 2) It was the start of the Easter Holidays. Oh joy! thought Katie, as she woke up, what could be more beautiful? Solomon lay curled up at the end of her bed, too fast asleep to

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

文本: ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! JEZZ:_____(1)_____!! ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! DICK:They always said the drink would kill me. PERCY:I've seen this on the telly.You gotta pull out one of the wires. PAUL:Which wire? PERCY:I don'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

GWEN IFILL: The summer has long been a time of the year when many teens can find temporary work. But those traditions have been upended of late, as NewsHour economics correspondent Paul Solman reports in the second of two stories on this portion of t

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

JEFFREY BROWN: Now, mining technology to solve the world's problems. NewsHour economics correspondent Paul Solman recently traveled to California and filed this report on someinnovative thinkers. It's part of his ongoing reporting Making Sense of fin

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列