1. infect,传染,侵染,感染。 eg:The flu virus infected almost the entire class. 全班几乎人人都染上了流行性感冒病毒。 2. bank account,银行(活期)帐户。 account有帐号的意思。 eg:Paul had at least 17 different bank ac

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语天天练-大米

Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Olympic Arena, please? Paul: 劳驾,你能不能告诉我去奥林匹克运动场怎么走? Ling Ling: Im sorry, I dont know. Ling Ling: 对不起,我不知道。 Key Phrases 关键词语 How do I get to?去某处该怎么走。。。 ? Can

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Paul: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the Forbidden City, please? Paul: 劳驾,你能不能告诉我去故宫怎么走? Wei: Sure. Go straight on down this road, take the second left and then the first right. Its next to Tiananmen Square. Wei: 当然。顺着这

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

第42期面试前的准备 阿妮塔是北京外语学院一名刚毕业的学生。有一家公司要她去面试,她的好友保罗给了她一些中肯的建议。 Anita: Paul, a company called me for an interview. Paul: That's great! You need t

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英语口语

There Paul Jobs could tinker with cars and his son with electronics. 在车库里,保罗乔布斯可以修汽车,而他儿子可以玩他的电子设备。 Its other significant attribute was that it was just over the line inside what was then th

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 乔布斯传

1. What is the relationship between the two men? A. cousins B. brothers-in-law C. friends 2. What time of day is it in the conversation? A. early morning B. midday C. late evening 3. How does Paul feel about hunting? A. He sees it as an opportunity t

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

This is the first in a two-part Business English Pod lesson on dealing with telephone inquiries. Its natural to feel a little nervous when answering questions on the phone, especially when youre using a different language. You cant see the other pers

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 商务电话英语

The One Where Paul抯 The Man -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Teleplay by: Sherry Bilsing Elizabeth and I are going out of town. Monica: Oh that抯 gre

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 六人行—第6-10季

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

迈克尔.杰克逊:The girl is mine Every night she walks right in my dreams 每个晚上她都走进我的梦里 Since I met her from the start 自从我遇上她开始 I'm so pround I am the only one 我很骄傲我是她的唯一 Who is special

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

Paul Moller 介绍了未来的私人空中交通工具:飞天车汽车和飞机的融合带给我们真正的交通自由。他介绍了两种他发明的飞天车:穆勒飞天车(喷气式飞机+ 汽车)和盘旋飞碟。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:交通工具

Imagine by John Lennon Imagine there's no heaven It's easy if you try No hell below us Above us only sky Imagine all the people Living for today... Imagine there's no countries It isn't hard to do Nothing to kill or die for And no religion too Imagin

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Hello, This is Natasha, and Im here with the latest story about Katie. As you perhaps know, Katie and her mum are witches, but they do their best to fit into ordinary life. Usually they are very close to one another, almost like best friends, but Kat

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

JUDY WOODRUFF: It's hard to overstate just how expensive college can be, more than $40,000 a year for a private school, over $34,000 for an out-of-state public school. Many students do qualify for greater financial aid, but a start-up has come up wit

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

GWEN IFILL:Finally tonight: the collection of information online and its economic consequences. The recent revelations about surveillance have raised numerous questions about the use of data by the government and service providers. We close with a lo

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

GWEN IFILL: Finally tonight, a conversation with one of the winners of this year's Nobel Prize for Economics. The prizes were handed out yesterday in Stockholm. Yale University Professor Robert Shiller was one of three Americans honored for research

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

GWEN IFILL: Most of our coverage about Ebola is focused on the human toll, particularly in West Africa, where it's killed nearly 5,000 people, about half of all infections. But there have been other repercussions as well, as the outbreak slows econom

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

GWEN IFILL: Now: the backlash against Uber. The ride-sharing company exploded onto the tech scene with outposts in cities around the world. But, lately, it's been getting attention for how it's built its business and the manner in which it competes.

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

GWEN IFILL: We're bombarded with advertising every day on TV, online, or just walking around the neighborhood. That's no accident. The ad business spends over $160 billion a year on it. But even before the ad reaches your smartphone or whatever, manu

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列