There are many arguments about the advantages and disadvantages of examinations. Some people think that examinations can help them review the lessons regularly, while others maintain that too many examinations have frustrated them. To me I think an e

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

19Washing Clothes GLOSSARY washing machine a large machine that washes clothing, towels, and sheets* The washing machine broke and now theres water and soap all over the floor. load a group of clothes, towels, and sheets that are washed at the same t

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank you !

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 德拉库拉.Dracula

Agriculture Report - An American Cowboy Aims to Help Russia's Beef Herd This is the VOA Special English Agriculture Report. (SOUND) Twenty years ago, when the Soviet Union collapsed, so did beef production in Russia. Breeding and management programs

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(五)月

09Saying Goodbye GLOSSARY Id better be going a phrase meaning I should go now, or I need to go now * The kids are going to come home from school in about 20 minutes, so Id betterbe going so that I can meet them there. See you later an informal phrase

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2007年ESL之日常生活

26 Renting an Apartment GLOSSARY apartment manager a person whose job is to take care of problems in an apartment building, collect the rent, and find peopleto live in the building * When our toilet stopped working, we called the apartment manager. v

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之就医和人际交往

Basal lamina - a term used to describe the different layers which make up the basement membrane. These different layers of the basement membrane, the lamina lucida and lamina densa are only visible wi

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 医务英语

By Nancy Steinbach EDUCATION REPORT -July 25, 2002: SAT Examination This is the VOA Special English Education Report. Each year, millions of people around the world apply to study at American colleges

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 教育与新闻

By Jessica Berman Washington 05 October 2006 U.S. researchers have developed a vaccine that offers protection against a common allergy trigger in the United States known as ragweed. Scientists say the development has the potential to guard against a

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(十月)

She has Olympic gold in her trophy case, but American Sheila Taormina has achieved more than victory - she has made history by becoming the first American athlete to make the Olympics in three different sports. VOA's David Byrd has this look at Taor

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Young Muslims Radicalized Online LONDON Young Muslims are being radicalized in their bedrooms through direct contact with Islamic State fighters via the Internet, according to terror experts. There are growing concerns authorities and Internet provid

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(三月)

I went to visit my old friend, Mina, whom I hadnt seen in several years. It was one of the strangest afternoons of my life! Dan: Hi, Mina, its really good to see you. Mina: Dan, come in. Hurry! Dan: Uh, okay. Why do you have four locks on your door,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

By Derek Kilner Nairobi 04 June 2008 Kenyans, who have long followed the career of Barack Obama, welcomed the news of the senator clinching the Democratic nomination for president Tuesday night. Derek Kilner has more from Nairobi. Barack Obama speak

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(六月)

Oscar: How are you adjusting to being a single parent? Penny: It hasnt been easy, but Paul and I are trying to be as civil as possible. We worked out joint custody so that Mina will get quality time with both of us. Still, its been an adjustment for

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

Mina: Id better be going. See you later. Oliver: It might be awhile before we run into each other again. Mina: Why is that? Oliver: Im going to Puerto Rico for three months starting next Tuesday. I got a job there for the summer. Mina: I didnt know t

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客

The UN Children's Fund, in partnership with diaper-maker Pampers, is launching a global campaign to eliminate tetanus by 2012. UNICEF reports the disease kills about 140,000 newborn infants and 30,000 mothers every year in the poorest countries in t

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2008年(十月)

Mina: What happened here? Is the washing machine not working? Arlo: What do you mean? Mina: Why are all of your white T-shirts now pink? Arlo: That just happens. Sometimes they turn pink, gray, or another color, depending on which clothes I put in a

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 地道美语播客