歌词如下: Lost my partner, What will I do? Skip to my lou, my darlin. Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Lou, Lou, skip to my Lou, Skip to my Lou, my darlin. I'll get another better one,too. I'll get another better one,too. I'l

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语儿歌274首

Psychologists have spent years studying the traits that are fundamental to successful long-term relationships and come up with a few key ideas. 心理学家花了多年研究保持长期恋爱关系的特点,发现了关键的几条。 You think ab

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Traditional marriage proposals could soon be consigned to the history books with almost half of them now happening at home in front of the TV. 传统的求婚方式可能很快就会成为历史,因为现在几乎一半的求婚都发生在家里的电

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you're married or in a long-term relationship, some things are better left unsaid. 在婚姻或长期恋爱中,有些事最好不要说。 Below, marriage therapists and other experts share 10 phrases and statements to strike from your vocabul

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most believe looks and personality play major roles when searching for a potential match, but a new dating app claims the key to finding your soul-mate is by their smell. 大多数人认为,在寻找意中人时,长相和个性占据着主导地位

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Everyone needs free space 每个人都需要自由空间 Many people think that a true love means that they should spend 24 hours a day together with the person they love. Such schedule will make you lose your identity in a quite short period of t

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sometimes it is difficult to understand your parents for they are from a different generation. Yes, we know how it feels but remember friends, your folks are the ones who picked you up every time you fell down when you were young. Here are top 5 ways

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

紧张的社会关系增加过早死亡的风险 LONDON, May 9 (Xinhua) -- Stressful social relations, shown as frequent arguments and conflicts with others or constant worries about families, could increase early death risk for middle-aged people, a

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

These 5 questions are things you should ask each other in order to have a more harmonious, fulfilling marriage together. Knowing the answers to these questions should help make you a better spouse. 在婚前向你的另一半提问以下5个问题,可

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

To Win at Marriage, Learn to lose 赢得美满婚姻,要学会认输 [1]Having been married for more than 40 years, I can attest to the truth of the following statement: to excel in the art of domestic argument, one must master the art of losing. [1]做

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I trust you 1. 我信任你 There is nothing as nice as hearing someone tell you they trust you. This is a good way of letting your beloved know that you care. Men love to compete. They hate being losers. Tell him you trust him and know that he is

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One of the best ways to help improve fluency is to speak about subjects you know well. Speaking about what you know, you'll tend to take more risks as you've probably picked up related vocabulary along the way due to your interest in the topic. Even

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

今天介绍的是fool around,那么fool around是什么意思呢?fool around主要有两个意思:游手好闲;乱搞,婚外情。 fool around主要有两个解释: 1. 闲荡;游手好闲;干无用的事 to waste time instead of doin

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Ever feel that your relationship suffers from a unique brand of frustration, tension, distance, or any number of other troubling feelings? The reality is, there is struggle in every romance. If you are experiencing disillusionment, well, join the hum

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Lesson 12 Mystery 第十二课 悬疑事件 October 28 10月28日 Mr. E's Birthday Cake 生日蛋糕惊喜 Today is my birthday. 今天是我的生日, My birthday isn't my favorite day. 但是我的生日并不是我最喜欢的日子, The day o

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

1. Online flirting 网聊 Flirting online is a good way to kill time and make new friends. However, its also a number one killer of even the strongest and happiest relationship. My neighbor, who had been with his ex-wife for more than 20 years, found

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

precedent partner 首合伙人 preceding year basis 以上年度为基础;上年度评税基期 preceding year of assessment 上一课税年度 pre-commencement expenditure 开业前费用 pre-deter

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

1. Practice(练习) 发音有问题是难免的,因此很多人会害怕说错而不开口。没关系,多练习就好了,不要害羞。本来,郁闷应该是一个过程,应该是你前进过程中一个必须经历的过程。但是很多情

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

达人分享新GRE写作高分窍门 (1)先看北美GRE作文范文,对issue有一个大概的感觉,开始拟一个argu的粗略模版。 同时背几篇issue范文,随便哪几篇都可以,学习范文语言,找感觉。这个过程大概需

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

练口语找不找老外? 到英语角? 到俱乐部? 找什么样的partner? 上述几个问题实质上都是围绕如何攻克口语而展开的,那我们不妨来谈一下口语究竟要怎么学,解决了口语怎么学的问题,上面的问

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语