Lesson 2 Mystery 第二课 悬疑事件 March 4 3月4日 Mr. E Shoots and Scores 投篮得分 My partner, Mr. F, played basketball with some other policemen today. 我的伙伴F先生今天和其他几个警员打了篮球, His team was really good

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Figuring out whether the man or woman you're with is the ever-elusive 'one' is no mean feat. 想要了解自己的另一半并非易事。 But, if a new checklist is to be believed, it's rather simple to work out. 但如果有份检查表作参考则会

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The case for prenuptual agreements may have just gotten stronger: According to a new survey by credit-tracking company Experian, 16 percent of newlyweds admit they are hiding a financial account from their spouse. 婚前协议的案例与日俱增。信

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Red-faced Britons endure 84 embarrassing social situations every year, according to a new study. 一项新研究指出,英国人每年都会经历84个令人面红耳赤的尴尬社交场合。 Researchers found 78 percent of us dread having to be

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

幸福的源泉:你的另一半 一项在情人节发布的全球调查显示,将近三分之二的夫妻和情侣认为他们的另一半是幸福生活的最重要源泉。近一半的单身族最渴望找到自己的爱人,约45%的单身者说

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

股东去世由于我的朋友及合伙人T.去世, 我公司宣告解散。此后公司仅在清帐的短期内存在。 In consequence of the death of Mr. T., my much valued friend and partner, our late firm is dissolved, and the name will be conti

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Net users are questioning whether people are after love or money in marriage, after survey respondents admitted that they prefer big city spouses from developed eastern China if they cannot find a partner in their hometown. 近来有受访者表示如果

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1. 学习英语是随时随地的:我有一个习惯,就是每次买了一件新东西我都会对上面的包装或说明书仔细研究一番,当然我不是在研究商品本身,我是为了看上面的英语注释,想多几个地道的英

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

A Quora user asked: What are the best romantic relationship hacks? And then people shared their tried-and-true tips. Quora上一位网友提问:爱情中最棒的技巧有哪些?网友们纷纷根据自己的经历给出了答案。 1. Keep a sec

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(173) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

首先从我身上大家一定要看到信心。我去年5月考过旧托作文只有4分,可见英文写作能力之差,而且备考之前打字属于龟速。 我报的是今年4月25的作文,但是直到3月底的时候我还处于毫无头绪

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

China has overtaken the United States to become Germany's top trading market in 2016 for the first time, according to data collected by the Association of German Chambers of Commerce and Industry (DIHK). 据德国工商总会的统计数据显示,中

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

It chilled me a little that Mrs. Strickland should be concerned with gossip, 思特里克兰德太太对流言蜚语这样介意,叫我心里有些发凉, for I did not know then how great a part is played in women's life by the opinion of others

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Chapter 9 第九章 This is a terrible thing, he said, the moment we got out into the street. 真太可怕了,我们刚刚走到大街上,他马上开口说。 I realised that he had come away with me in order to discuss once more what he had bee

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

They say a picture paints a thousand words and the same applies to gifts. As you shop for Christmas presents for your partner, unconscious feelings and motivations drive your choices. 俗话说,一幅画胜过千言万语。礼物亦然。你为另一

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Angus died peacefully in the St Helier Cottage Hospital the following Friday. Ruth and the twins were at his bedside. Max flew over for the funeral, and the next day accompanied the twins back to school. When Ruth waved them goodbye she wondered if s

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Family relationships 家庭关系 Divorce: a love story 离婚:爱情故事的终结 While the government talks up family values, marriage break-ups are soaring一边是政府弘扬家庭观念,一边是离婚率飙升。 YANG YOURONG's wife kick

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

If you usually doze off with your back to your partner and a gaping space between you, you'll be pleased to hear you're not alone. 如果你常常背对你的伴侣睡觉,并且两人之间有一定的空间,那么你将会高兴地发现这样做的

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ever had the feeling that your partner has the power to read your mind? Well you may not be imagining it。 Scientists have found that some couples are so in tune that their brains begin to work in sync。 In research that points to the existence of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Sri Lankan police on launched an appeal for the public to donate their pet dogs to help the fight against terrorism and crime on the war-torn island. 斯里兰卡警方呼吁大众捐献出自己的宠物狗,为这个饱受战乱之苦的岛屿反恐

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(158) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Couples who decide to get healthy together are more likely to be successful, suggests a new study. 一项新研究显示,决心共同为健康而努力的夫妻,成功的可能性更大。 Researchers found people are more successful in taking up

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间