Tippi: The Little Girl Who Talks to Animals Tippi in Africa Tippi: I know all about nature. I know the tracks; I always know where I’m going, and I never get lost, never ever. It’s my power, it’

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(129) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

The First Gliding Lesson 1--What was your first gliding lesson like? 2--If was very interesting. 1--How did you start? 2--Well, the instructor showed me the controls. 1--What happened next? 2--The instructor showed me how to use them. Then we went f

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Flying High with Sugar Gliders 叫我小飞侠 by Chris Brown Meet a high-flyer with a taste for sweet treats. 来看看嗜吃甜食的空中飞鼠。 The next time you find yourself in a forest in Australia, look up. You might just see a small, grey

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

Lesson 23 Bird flight 鸟的飞行方法 First listen and then answer the following question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 What are the two main types of bird flight described by the author? No two sorts of birds practise quite the same sor

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(681) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第四册

1. Officials say a long-running parking dispute between neighbors motivated a man to kill a woman, her newly-wed husband and sister in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. Muslim advocacy groups are asking authority to address speculation about possible reli

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2015(二)月

Robotic Marine Vehicles Explore Celtic Sea 机器人海洋车探索凯尔特海 Scientists in England are using two autonomous marine vehicles to explore the hydrology and biology of the Celtic Sea, an area off Ireland's southern coast defined by its

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2015年(十月)

Pro-Russian leaders in Crimea are making final preparations for tomorrow's referendum on whether to break away from Ukraine, and transfer authority to Moscow. Russia today vetoed a UN resolution declaring the public vote illegal. NPR's Gregory Warner

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年NPR美国国家公共电台3月

That's an unnatural act for a rocket. 这对于火箭来说,不是一种自然的行为。 The third stage has a camera. 第三次发射,火箭上有一个摄像机。 We call it rocketcam. 我们称之为火箭摄像机。 And it's pointed at th

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科技篇

> DIALOGUE 82 1--What was your first gliding lesson like? 2--If was very interesting. 1--How did you start? 2--Well, the instructor showed me the controls. 1--What happened next? 2--The instructor show

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语经典听力对话

DIALOGUE 50 The First Gliding Lesson 1--What was your first gliding lesson like? 2--If was very interesting. 1--How did you start? 2--Well, the instructor showed me the controls. 1--What happened next

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力训练连载

Heather loved the freedom of soaring high above the land and sea. She learned how to hang-glide from her boyfriend. Initially, she was scared to death. The first time he took her up, she hung on for dear life. But by the end of that flight, she was h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

Hand Gliding 第19单元 驾驶滑翔翼 Peter is a hand gliding instructor in California. People come from all over the world to learn how to hand-glide. He also teaches movie stars that need to know how to hand glide for movies. 彼得是加州一名

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

英国每日邮报:意大利历史学家,小说家帕拉蒂科的一项最新研究称,达芬奇的母亲很有可能是一名中国奴隶,而他的名作蒙娜丽莎正是其画像. 意大利砖家认为达芬奇母亲蒙娜丽莎是中国人 Daily

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

Broadcast: Feb 01, 2003 The U.S. Space Shuttle Columbia broke apart in mid-air Saturday minutes before it was to return to Earth. The U.S. space agency, 1) NASA, says none of the seven astronauts aboa

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-科技先知

Disabled Cyclists Set Sights on London Paralympics These athletes are at the top of their game. They faced off in Los Angeles in February for the Paracycling Track World Championships. Craig Griffin, training director for the U.S. paracycling team, s

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(三月)

1. As President Barack Obama prepares to make his case for another term, Paul Ryan says Obama has fallen woefully short of keeping the promises he made four years ago. At a rally in Colorado today, the Republican vice presidential candidate painted t

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(九月)

This is the VOA Special English Health Report. This year's Nobel Prize in medicine will go to three researchers who found a way to learn about the duties of individual genes. They discovered how to inactivate, or knock out, single genes in laborator

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

Rotavirus Kills 500,000 Children Annually Despite Vaccine Vaccines against rotavirus, a leading cause of diarrhea-related deaths among young children, first became available in 2006. However, a new study indicates vaccination has been slow to blunt t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(十月)

What can be so surprising? Is it football? 什么爱好这么令人吃惊?是足球吗? No. The hobby she is most interested in is gliding. It was in her freshman year that she began to pilot a glider. 不是。她最感兴趣的是滑翔。她在大

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语就该这么说

By Bill Gasperini Moscow 09 May 2006 President Vladimir Putin used the occasion of Russia's World War II Victory Day holiday to warn extremists that ethnic hatred will not be tolerated in Russia. ----

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年VOA标准英语(五月)