现在找工作,基本的电脑操作知识必不可少。如何在简历中说明自己的电脑技能呢?下文为大家提供了一些范例。 A good understanding and working knowledge of computers. 具电脑理解和应用知识。 Having e

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Most of us blink without thinking. But people whove sustained strokes or combat injuries can lose their ability to blink. Which is important for lubricating and cleaning the eye. Surgery is an optiona small piece of muscle transplanted from the leg c

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(一)月

107. You are just welcome W: Thank you for seeing me in the hospital. M: You are just welcome. W: I've had a very successful operation. M: I've bought a new pair of gloves for you. Your old one is worn out. W: Thank you very much. M: You are just wel

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 越说越地道英语

The food industry leads the nation in pounds of waste produced annually. So, whats second? Its health care facilities. They dispose of more than four billion pounds of waste each year. Another shocker? A lot of that waste is perfectly functional. In

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(三)月

LONDON, Dec. 29 (Xinhua) -- Barcode technology widely used in supermarkets and industry is to be introduced into Britain's National Health Service (NHS), it was announced Thursday. Scanning will be used for the first time on breast implants and repla

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

被刺扎了英文怎么说? 核心词汇: handle vt. 处理;操作;运用; To tell the truth, I don't know if I can handle the job... 说实话,我不知道自己是否能做好这份工作。 splinter n. 碎片;微小的东西; A sh

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

A newly-built machine uses extremely small instruments to perform eye operations. The machine is reported to make fewer mistakes than doctors. Robots are already used to perform some relatively simple operations like a hysterectomy, when a doctor rem

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十二)月

1、物品article 经济活动中涉及到实体流动的物质材料。 2、物流logistics 物品从供应地向接受地的实体流动过程。根据实际需要,将运输、储存、搬运、包装、流通加工、配送、信息处理等基本

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Would you like to take a look at our products? 您要不要看一下我们的产品? 还能这样说: Do you want to have a look at our products? Would you like to look over our products? 应用解析: take a look at 看一看 2. Why don't y

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

所谓中性答复就是对询问的比较积极的回复。这种类型的答复常用在已经建立了贸易往来的公司之间。此种答复的主要功用就是传递必要的信息,通常都非常简短。 当贸易的一方同意另一方的

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Introduce the company 介绍公司 A: Can you tell me something about your company? 你能告诉我有关贵公司的情况吗? B: Yes, our company was set up in 1978 with a capital of 2 million dollars. It's now one of the biggest manufacturers of

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Science and Technolgy 科技 The evolution of co-operation 合作关系的演变 Make or break? 建立还是终止? Social networking tames cheats 社交网络驯服欺骗者 HOW people collaborate, in the face of numerous temptations to cheat, is

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

今天我们要学的词是sting。 Sting, 常常用来指警察采取的秘密行动。 In a six-week sting operation, Philadelphia police netted 85 fugitives, 在一次六个星期的秘密行动中,警方抓捕了85名逃犯。 Fifteen Illinois

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Chinese hurdler Liu Xiang has gone under the knife after a serious Achilles tendon tear put him out of the London Olympics. A senior Chinese sports official says the operation was successful, and his doctor is satisfied. Heartbreak for the former 110

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 时事新闻英语视频

Chinese citizens have reacted with anger and alarm at news of a massive illegal vaccine operation uncovered in Shandong province. The illegal vaccine ring involved hundreds of people, and affected 24 provinces and cities, local media said. 近日,山

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

ISLAMABAD, April 17 (Xinhua) -- At least 40 people were killed and over 300 others injured in a 7.9-magnitude earthquake that hit Pakistan on Tuesday afternoon, an official with National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) told Xinhua on Wednesday.

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MOSCOW, April 8 (Xinhua) -- Russian special interior troops have killed four insurgents in the North Caucasian republic of Ingushetia, National Anti-terrorism Committee (NAK) said Monday. One serviceman was also killed, NAK's website said. The anti-t

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A: I'm afraid I have some bad news. We are going to have to do surgery. B: How serious is my back? A: If we do the surgery soon, you will make a full recovery. B: What are we waiting for? Let's get the surgery started. A: We still have to run a coupl

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 推理类英语听力

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation says it has smashed a global Internet credit card fraud ring. The FBI's New York office calls it the biggest such operation in history, lasting more than two years and involving undercover law enforcement agen

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

defensive a.防御性的 We need both defensive and offensive weapons to face attacks from neighboring countries. 我们需要防御性及攻击性的武器以对抗邻国的攻击。 defensible a.可防御的 A castle built on a high mountain is eas

发表于:2019-03-17 / 阅读(289) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄进阶英语词汇3500