Talk to me Tell me your name You blow me off like it ’ s all the same You lit a fuse and now I ’ m ticking away Like a bomb Yeah, Baby Talk to me Tell me your sign You ’ re switching sides like

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(148) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2001年

Two men who were climbing Mt Taranaki on Sunday, were caught in an avalanche but survived. They saw the snow above them racing towards them. The snow caught them and carried them about 500m down the mountain, stopping on the edge of a cliff. They wer

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 新西兰英语

有缘千里来相会--用英语说缘 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe 缘分 predestined relationship 血缘 blood relationship 姻缘 predestined marriage 化缘 beg for alms 天缘巧合 a luck coincidence 有人缘 enjoy great

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

在提议干杯之前,你要先看看每个人的杯子里是不是都有内容了,要问一下,Has everyone been served? (杯子里都有酒 / 饮料了吗?) 确认工作完成之后,就可以举杯了: 为干杯, 英语 中我们用 Her

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

One night, as a couple laid down for bed, the husband gently tapped his wife on the shoulder and started rubbing her arm. The wife turned over and said, I'm sorry, honey, I've got a Gynecologist(妇科医生) appointment tomorrow.The husband, rejecte

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A beautiful wish to you and your family --- live a happy life and everything goes well. A happy New Year to you. 恭贺新年。 Allow me to congratulate you on the arrival of the New Year and to extend to you all my best wishes for your perfect heal

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A man of words and not of deeds is like a garden full of weeds. 光说空话不做事,犹如花园光长刺。 A man without money is no man at all. 一分钱难倒英雄汉。 A merry heart goes all the way. 心旷神怡,事事顺利。 A miss i

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

◆May fortunes find their way to you! Take good care of yourself in the year ahead. Wishing you successes, longevity and health! ◆Best wishes for the year to come! Good luck in the year ahead! May you come into a good fortune! Live long and proper

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

phrase: to have stars in one's eyes 常用来指(因爱情、天真、过分乐观而产生的)幸福感,也就是美滋滋。 例如: Mary has/gets stars in her eyes when she thinks of her boy friend. 玛丽想到她的男朋友就乐滋滋的

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

托福口语中加入谚语会增色不少,以下是20大谚语: 1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。 3. A contented mind is a continual /

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Good luck, good health, hood cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝福。 I hope you have a most happy and pr

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. A bosom friend afar brings a distant land near. 海内存知己,天涯若比邻。 2. A common danger causes common action. 同舟共济。 3. A contented mind is a continual / perpetual feast. 知足常乐。 4. A fall into the pit, a gain in y

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. take in on the chin 忍辱负重 注解:源自拳击运动。chin指拳击手的下巴。take it on the chin原指拳击手的下巴承受住对手的打击,没有被击倒。现在喻义为勇敢承受痛苦,不灰心,不气馁。 A: What

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

新托福作文范文:However, success depends on many conditions, such as time, hard work and luck. The list goes on and on. As one of the books by Bryan Tracy says, the success consists of 21 secrets. No matter what era one is in, one has to trie

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Are you free tomorrow? 明天有空吗? Are you kidding me? 你在跟我开玩笑吧? As soon as possible! 尽可能快! Back in a moment! 马上回来! Believe it or not! 信不信由你! Better luck next time! 下次会更好! Boy will be boys 本性

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Rope or Ox? The man in the prison asked a new comer why he was sent there. The new comer answered: I am out of luck, I think. A few days ago I was walking in the street when I saw a piece of dirty rope. I thought nobody wanted it and so I picked it u

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Goodforyou. 你真行;做的不错;干得好 例句: A:Goodmorning,Mike. 早上好,迈克。 B:Morning,Sally.What'sup?Youseeminahurry. 早上好,莎莉,怎么了?看你匆匆忙忙的。 A:Ihaveanexamat9o'clock,andit'salready8:30. 我九点

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语