I'm very sorry to hear about that. I'm terribly sorry about that. You have my deepest sympathy. I do hope it is nothing serious. Oh, that's too bad. What a shame, you must be very sad. I know how it feels. Is there any way I can help? Bad luck ! We a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语语料库

unit 22 找剧院 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me. I wonder if you could help me. l'm looking for the Oriental Pearl Theater. A:对不起,打扰一下,不知您能否帮我,我在找东方之珠剧院。 B:Boy, you are lost. lt's across

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

Dialogue 16 FINDING A BABY-SITTER laurance--Can you get a baby-sitter for tonight? soony--I don't know.Why? laurance--Well,I thought we could go out for dinner and then go to a movie afterward. soony-

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习

4.I Cant Help You Out 我帮不上你的忙 A: Hello. B: Hello, Tom. This is Don. How are you? A: Oh, hi, Don. Just great. How have you been? B: Fine. Listen, Jerry and I wanted to go to a movie tomorrow night, but we dont have a way to get there.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话

Many people___ to stay in a hotel when they are out___. Some don't. Monica tells her___ night's sleep. Although she didn't choose it,it turned out to be___ beautiful. My most unusual night's sleep was some years ago when I I went for an___ with my bo

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

关于求婚的英文表达 男大当婚,女大当嫁,无论单身主义或者丁克家庭是否流行,仍然有很多传统的年轻人坚定地对自己说,我要向我爱的人求婚!。杜德伟的那首《嫁给我》唱出了很多人的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

The US is on the verge of meeting most of the economic conditions the Federal Reserve has set to increase interest rates next month, according to a member of the rate-setting Federal Open Market Committee. 负责制定利率的联邦公开市场委员会

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dear distinguished guests, Ladies and gentlemen, All my classmates and friends: Im so surprised. I can hardly believe it. I dont know what to say. My dream came true. My prayers have been answered. I thank God for my very good luck. First, thank you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

周围的朋友遭受挫折、打击而情绪低落的时候,怎么安慰ta呢?来看看英语怎么安慰心情不好的人学几招吧。 1. My dog passed away yesterday. 我的狗昨天死了。 I'm so sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我很

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Lesson 12 Tough 1.Tough luck! 2.She's a lot tougher than than she looks. 3.It's a tough job. 4.He's sure one tough cookie. 5.I've had some tough breaks lately. 6.What a tough new car! 7.Hang in there!Tough it out,man! 8.I think boxing is a tough game

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

李华和Larry一起去买自行车。今天我们要学两个常用语:To keep an eye out for sth.和push one's luck. LH: Larry等你买了自行车,你可以天天骑车上班,又锻练身体又省汽油钱。 L: Yeah, I think biking will be

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

01 第一条: The number 13. 数字13 Its just a number. Yet, people tweak on Friday the 13th. Many airports dont have a gate #13. (Like the folks at 12A wont figure it out。) Many hotels dont have a floor #13.这只是个数字。但是,每逢1

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

英语口语-安慰时 ●担心、惦念 你怎么了? What's the matter? *用于对方身体不舒服或对方有什么异常时。 What's the matter? You look sad. (你怎么了?显得这么伤心。) Nothing. I'm just tired. (没什么。我只是累

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

谚语是人们在长期使用语言的实践中提炼出来的语言精华。 往往用简单通俗的话反映出深刻的道理。 学习英语谚语不仅可以学到真实地道的英语表现形式 ,提高言语技能,更能够学到其中丰

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

老美很喜欢用 hard 这个字在许多不同的场合. 例如你说他对我很凶, 这个凶就可以用 hard. 或是安慰人家不要太难过, 则可以用 no hard feelings. 等等很多很多用法. 像 hard 这种简单的单字老美都是整

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

■ 缘分 predestined relationship ■ 缘 reason; cause; sake, relationship, edge; fringe, climb ■ 无缘无故地 for no reason at all ■ 血缘 blood relationship ■ 人缘 relations with people ■ 姻缘 predestined marriage ■ 前世因缘

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A: Are you new to this school? B:Yes, I'm new. A: Is this your first year in college? B:I transferred from another school. A: Where did you transfer from? B: I was at PCC before. A: Why did you transfer? B: I was going to go here first, but my grades

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 转学-Transferring to a Universit

Good luck, good health, good cheer. I wish you a happy New Year. 祝好运、健康、佳肴伴你度过一个快乐新年。 With best wishes for a happy New Year! 祝新年快乐,并致以良好的祝愿! I hope you have a most happy and prospe

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

你是一个不畏惧用英语交谈的天生健谈者?还是你和我们大部分人一样,说英语时感到尴尬、不自在,不知道接下来说什么?如果下一次说英语的时候你发现cat's got your tongue,就用以下这些小窍门

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

超全面的实用简洁口语,记完它,基本口语交流没问题! After you. 您先。 Allow me. 让我来。 Any day will do. 哪一天都行夕 Any messages for me? 有我的留言吗? Any thing else? 还要别的吗? Any urgent thing? 有急

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语