[00:-2.00]CHATBACK ON:TUTORIAL CENTRES [00:-3.00]Have you ever been to a tutorial centre? [00:-4.00]Do you think tutorial centres can help students? [00:-5.00]Write and tell us about your experiences and opinions. [00:-6.00]Send your letters to'Chatb

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 高中英语牛津版高二

The United States Government has begun investigating possible identity fraud among Burmese refugees, a move that has frightened the immigrant community. In February, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, or USCIS, sent letters to more than 1

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Valentine's Day is coming up, Anitas favorite. People used to send, you know handwritten love letters or even poetry. Out of a British survey shows few people do that any more, and 2/3 of those polled'd never even said I love you. Isn't that shocking

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2009年

A long time ago, when I was living in my favorite apartment behind a bamboo patch in Tuscaloosa, Alabama, I wrote my first love letter. It was a liquid hot afternoon, and I was sitting on my screened porch, enjoying my boredom, thinking that I was fu

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 节日英语

[00:02.51]Unit 1 Good morning! [00:05.72]SELF CHECK [00:07.56]1.Key word check. [00:11.88]Check () the letters and words you know. [00:16.37]A a B b C c D d E e F f G g H h [00:32.47]hi hello morning afternoon [00:40.22]evening fine OK thanks good [0

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 新目标初中英语七年级上

Song:Unsatisfiable Artist:Anna Abreu I don't know why you're trying What's the use is fighting I just wish you would disappear So I won't remember How I once surrendered To a love that just left me here Don't bring me flowers Every hour They have

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语热力歌曲

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 118听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(115) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Write an inquiry letter to ask for more information concerning a product, service or other information about a product or service. These letters are often written in response to an advertisement that we have seen in the paper, a magazine, a commercia

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

55. I'm not sure if... 我不确定是否 用法透视 该句在表示怀疑,或者有不太有把握的反对意见时使用。也可以说I'm not sure whether...。 支持范例 1. I'm not sure if the book you mentioned is still available. 我不知道你说的那本书还有没有了。 2. I'm not sure i

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

E-mail certainly keeps me busy. I never used to write as many letters as I do now. In the good old days before computers, we wrote real letters, with paper and envelopes. I wrote one or two letters a week. But now, with e-mail, my in-box is never emp

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正英语一分钟

【Trancript】 Busy afternoon A:We have the orientation this afternoon. B:Whats going to be covered in the orientation? A:The company introduction, our mission, vision, various policies, insurances, pension plan, company ID, batch, telephone,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 白领快餐口语

有了电脑,人们越来越倾向于用电脑打字了,我们的书写体是否会变得越来越差了呢 Rob: Hello, I'm Rob Cath: And I'm Cath. Rob: And this is 6 Minute English from BBC Learning English. Today we're talking about fonts. Cath

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

Explanation: If you are walking outdoors in the United States, especially in front of a university, library, or public building, dont be too surprised (or shocked) if you are asked to participate in a letter-writing campaign to your U.S. Senator. Ame

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国精神

Amber: Hello, I'm Amber, and youre listening to bbclearningenglish.com. In Entertainment today, we listen to an interview with the legendary American actor and director, Clint Eastwood. He talks about his new film, Letters From Iwo Jima. Clint Eastwo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听和读

3 What does the woman mean? [A] Joe should have cared more about the exam earlier [B] Joe is late for the exam [C] Joe needn't worry about passing the exam

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

3 What does the man mean? [A] He didn't have enough money to go to the concert [B] He arrived too late to hear the concert [C] He altered his plans suddenly

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听听测测

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: encouraging high school students to write about the issues they want the next U.S. president to address. RS: That is the aim right now of the National Writing Project, a federally

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

AA I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: We meet the 24-year-old creator of the website wouldhavesaid.com. RS: The premise is simple. People submit letters saying the things they would have said to a person if they had th

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

It's like a bottomless well. Does all this looking down make you dizzy? 它就像一个无底的深井。从上往下看,你会头晕目眩吗? It does me. So let's light a scrap of paper, and drop it down into that well. 我会的。那么让我们

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 世界小史

Grammar Girl here. Today's topic is the difference between abbreviations, acronyms, and initialisms. It's kind of an extension of the last episode, because I want to clarify the difference between abbreviations and acronyms. Any shortened form of a w

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl