A: I was looking for the Rsum Writing Workshop. B: You came to the right spot. Come on in and join us! A: I am not really sure that I remember how to even put a rsum together. B: I am here to show you how to put together the perfect rsum. It will tur

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

Welcome back to Business Skills 360 the podcast that looks at the other side of Business English. Todays show is the second in our series about your first job interview. Last week, in BE360 Interviews Part 1, we looked at how to show youre right for

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语求职面试培训

IN THE NEWS - Islamist Militant Group Boko Haram Claims Attack in Nigeria This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. A deadly car bombing at the United Nations building in Abuja has brought more attention to an Islamic group. The attack happened Fri

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(八)月

STEVE EMBER: Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Steve Ember. BARBARA KLEIN: And I'm Barbara Klein. This week on our program, we look at what some companies are doing to help their employees get healthy and stay healthy. We also ta

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(二)月

爵士:Peter Cincotti - Sway 介绍 : 新晋的Zegan品牌形象代言人Peter Cincotti是一个极为出色的爵士钢琴手兼歌手,与他的伯乐、唱做俱佳的全能爵士音乐人Harry Connick ,Jr.一样,Peter Cincotti不仅具有扎实

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文爵士乐

IN THE NEWS - Palestinians Apply to UN; US Links Pakistan to Attacks 新闻报道 - 巴勒斯坦申请入联 美国指责巴基斯坦支持国内恐怖组织 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年VOA慢速英语(九)月

A: Hi, is this the Rsum Writing Workshop? B: Yes, this is the Rsum Writing Workshop. Welcome! A: I really dont know that much about putting together a rsum. B: Its easy. Dont worry about it. A: Whats the most important part? B: Well, the most importa

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 失业英语对话

It was a hot, sunny day. The waves off Santa Barbara were almost three feet high because of a distant Pacific storm. Surfers were having fun. Then the fun ended. One surfer started yelling. Surfers on the beach saw him swinging his arms. He went unde

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 365个英语简短小故事

F.Scott Fitzgerald Wrote About the Roaring Twenties, the Greatest Party in American HistoryWritten by Richard Thorman (MUSIC) VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: F. Scott Fitzgerald And I'm Steve Ember with the Special English program, People

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

ATHENS, Nov. 11 (Xinhua) -- Kenyan Raymond Kimutai Bett won on Sunday the 30th Athens Classic Marathon which was marked with a new record participation for the authentic course of 26,000 elite athletes and ordinary citizens from 100 countries and reg

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

This is the VOA Special English Development Report. A better rat trap has led to a better life for the Irula tribe in Tamil Nadu state in southeastern India. The improved design has a 95 percent success rate The Irulas are one of the lowest groups i

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(九)月

"White House Down" Tells Story of Washington Under Attack Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English! Im June Simms. On the show today, we play music supportive of the gay rights movement. We also talk about a new tax that is worrying s

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(七)月

Africans in the Diaspora send less money to families at home Jackson Mvunganyi 25 January 2010 The global economic downturn is hurting Africans in the Diaspora. Its harder for them to send money home, and that leads to problems for those who depend o

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(一月)

Syrian Forces Attack Demonstrators Near Turkish Border Mourners across Syria laid to rest the bodies of dozens of people killed when government forces fired on anti-government demonstrators, and military units are continuing their crackdown against t

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(六月)

Pirate Attacks are Down in 2012 Sea piracy has fallen to its lowest level since 2008, including a sharp decline off the coast of Somalia. However, the International Maritime Bureau warns Africas Gulf of Guinea is growing increasingly risky for shippi

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2012年(十月)

Pirate Attacks Falling in 2013 The number of pirate attacks worldwide has fallen in the first half of 2013. However, maritime officials are warning that the waters off West Africa are growing more dangerous. International Maritime Bureau Director Pot

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2013年(七月)

Way Back Into Love by Hugh Grant Drew Barrymore I have been living with a shadow overhead I have been sleeping with a cloud above my bed I have been lonely for so long Trapped in the past, I just cant seem to move on I have been hiding all my hopes a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

听歌学英语:Edleweiss 音乐之声插曲 edleweiss 雪绒花(小提琴版)这样一首温馨的歌曲同样出自于美国电影《音乐之声》。它也是我对小学时音乐课最美好的回忆。 [00:02.50]EnglishExpress [00:05.95]轻松

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

USGuardsAgainstTerroristAttacksBefore9-11Anniversary U.S. security officials are increasing efforts to thwart possible acts of terrorism in advance of the 10th anniversary of the September 11th, 2001, terror attacks. While the U.S. Department of Home

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2011年(九月)

The normally peaceful Nordic nation of Norway was rocked Friday by twin attacks that left a number of people dead. A mid-afternoon bombing that targeted the country's government headquarters in Oslo, Norway's capital, killed seven people. Hours later

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻