I will 1) arise and go now, and go to Innisfree, And a small 2) cabin build there, of 3) clay and 4) wattles made; Nine bean-rows will I have there, a 5) hive for the honey bee, And live alone in the

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连延,像个疯子一样怪诞才是时尚 Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连延,像个疯子一样怪诞才是时尚 Ah,freak out Le freak,c'est chic Freak out 噢,迷幻连

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

A: What plans have you made? B: My plans as far as what? A: Your plans for college. B: Oh. I plan on transferring. A: Oh, really? B: Yeah. Thats the plan. A: What school are you transferring to? B: I want to transfer to a school out of state. A: Whic

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 大学英语对话

1. Where are the pencils? They're on the second shelf. Okay, thanks. 2. How much is this mirror? It's $19.95. Okay. I'll take it. 3. How much does this cost? That one is $5.00. How about this one? 4. How much are these? They're $4.00 each. That's too

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语词组对话

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 单词解析速记

Christmas Celebrated AZUZ: And of course, Christians around the world celebrated Christmas on December 25th, marking the birth of Jesus. One of those celebrations, which you see right here, was held in the city of Bethlehem, the site where Jesus was

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(一)月

歌曲 : Over the Seas 艺人 : Alestorm 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 : Captain Morgan's Revenge 发行年代 : 2008 风格 : Metal 介绍: 纯正苏格兰海盗金属----Alestorm。Alestorm是来自苏格兰Perth的一个海盗金属 乐队,这个风格可不是我定义的,而是乐队自己

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

She says I never listen and I'm not attentive to her emotions yeah I say she's got a tunnel vision, only sees it her way, so we never can work it out. She's all ready to give up and move on, I don't think she knows, how I wish sometimes she could rea

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

BBC Learning English 6 Minute English Mobile phones Doug: Hello, Im Doug Campbell and this is 6 Minute English. Today were talking about mobile phones. And Im here with Jackie Dalton have you got your mobile Jackie? Jackie: Yes, I have Doug but Ive

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

How to Handle Tough Conversations I just finished a terrific book called Crucial Conversations: Tools for Talking When Stakes Are High. Authors Joseph Grenny, Ron McMillan, Kerry Patterson, and Al Switzler define a crucial conversation as one where o

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BILBAO, Spain, April 26 (Xinhua) -- Fernando Llorente scored a last minute goal to qualify Athletic Club Bilbao for the final of the Europa League on Thursday. Llorente forced the ball home from close range following great work from Ibai Gomez to giv

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Weight of the world 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Another day 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香醇

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Apple made its case for consumers to buy itsforthcoming smartwatch, positioning the device as away to handle the brief interactions that fill ourdays, from meeting reminders to short messages tocalling for a car。 苹果公司发布了新款智能手表

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Yeah Ohhh oh oh oh Ohhh oh oh oh It's like, chasing shadows I never seem to win Just when I'm over you I feel myself falling again No hope of grace, I'm loosing faith All I can do is pray.. Can you hear me Can you hear me ohh.. Can you hear me Cuz it

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

ELIZA: This place is great. I'm surprised they have so much. JANE: Yes, but it takes a while to find things. It's not organized as carefully as a regular store. ELIZA: I never shopped in an outlet before. We don't have any in my hometown. Why do they

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - Lullaby 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香醇搭配

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

It seems like every sleep expert has reduced the fascinating topic of sleep to a boring set of rules: * Keep your room dark. * Take a warm bath. * Keep the bedroom for sleep and sex only. * Avoid caffeine x hours before bedtime (where x depends on wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

节奏布鲁斯:Lemar - What about love 相关介绍:施展出迷人节奏蓝调,灵魂等音韵的大本营美国,捧红多为扬名国际的歌手。然而进入90年代,传承Aretha Franklin、Roberta Flack等绝代动人的灵魂音韵,香

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯