歌曲:Avril Lavigne-When You're Gone Avril Lavigne shows off her slim figure in plunging leather bodice in new Japanese techno inspired video Hello Kitty. Avril Lavigne在她的受日本高科技舞曲启发而创作的新歌视频 Hello Kitty中身

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

《Girlfriend》成为当年的畅销歌曲之一,也使她获得MTV欧洲音乐颁奖礼最佳女歌手奖。2010年,她受邀担任温哥华冬奥会闭幕式嘉宾。2013年7月,艾薇儿拉维尼与摇滚乐团Nickelback的主唱查德克罗格

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Avril Lavigne--I Love You我爱你 Lalalalalala lalalalalala I like your smile, I like your vibe, I like your style 我喜欢你的笑,你的情绪,你的风格 But thats not why I love you 但那不是我爱你的原因 And I like the way you se

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 情人节英文歌曲

Could this be love,艾薇儿婚礼的背景音乐。很好听,歌词也写得很感人、浓浓的爱意和幸福。演唱者victoria acosta,选自专辑《Once Upon a Time》。 Could This Be love 这会是爱吗 Woke Up This Morning Just Sat

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 甜蜜英文歌曲

Avril Lavigne - I'm With You (艾薇儿/我跟随你) 年度最佳歌曲提名 艾薇儿的第一张专辑《Let go》中的单曲,歌曲满获好评,艾薇儿炫耀似的唱腔活力四射,嗓音一如水晶般清澈,歌词更是流露出纯

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 格莱美获奖歌曲

So much for my happy ending [2x] Let's talk this over It's not like we're dead Was it something I did? Was it something you said? Don't leave me hanging In a city so dead Held up so high On such a breakable thread You were all the things I thought I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Broadcast: Jan 11, 2003 The Recording Academy invited artists of several genres and generations to announce the nominees in 104 categories for the Grammy Awards. At a press conference at New York's Ma

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(上)-文艺之窗

Girlfriend 女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I don't like your girlfriend 我不喜欢你的女朋友 No way No way 没门儿 休想 I think you need a new one 我想你需要一个新的女朋友 Hey Hey You You 嘿嘿 你啊你 I could be

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

He was a boy She was a girl Can I make it any more obvious He was a punk She did ballet What more can I say He wanted her She'd never tell secretly she wanted him as well But all of her friends Stuck up their nose They had a problem with his baggy cl

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

艾薇儿新歌《爱丽丝梦游奇境》主题曲:Alice Alice (Underground) Avril Lavigne Tripping out, spinning around I'm underground, I fell down Yeah I fell down I'm freaking out to where I'm right now Upside down and I can't stop it now Can'

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Complicated by Avril Uh huh, life's like this Uh huh, uh huh, that's the way it is Cause life's like this Uh huh, uh huh that's the way it is Chill out, what youre yelling' for Lay back it's all been done before And if you could only let it be You wi

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

I've gotta keep the calm before the storm 暴风雨来临之前我必须保持镇定 I don't want less, I don't want more 我不愿再有所失去,也不愿再有所奢求 Must bar the windows and the doors 我须紧闭所有窗门 To keep me safe,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

这首节奏感很强的《滑板男孩》是加拿大歌手艾薇尔-拉维妮(Avril Lavigne)17岁时候的2首成名单曲之一。以一个女朋友的身份嘲笑了现任男友的初恋情人他是一个玩滑板的男孩,她是一个跳芭蕾

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

艾薇儿瑞摩娜拉维妮(Avril Ramona Lavigne) 是一位加拿大流行歌手、歌曲创作者及演员并以滑板少年出名,出生于加拿大的艾薇儿有着很高的音乐天赋和表现欲,十六岁那年独自搬到美国曼哈顿,并开始创作自己首张专辑,随着专辑《展翅高飞》的推出,艾薇儿也走上了完全不同

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(117) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

take me away 带我走 I cannot find a way to describe it 我无法言语 It's there inside 所有的情绪深埋在我的心底 All I do is hide 苦苦隐藏 I wish that it would just go away 我盼望一切感觉 都消失如云烟 What would you d

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

摇滚魔女 Avril Lavigne 电音尝试,也有粉嫩 Hello Kitty 心!作为同名新专中最特殊的一首歌《Hello Kitty》,抛弃艾薇儿一贯的朋克 摇滚风格,而是破天荒地向更加流行的舞曲风格靠拢。 歌词: M

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文最新流行歌曲

摇滚女声《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 Alice by Avril Lavigne Trippin out Spinning around I'm underground I fell down Yeah I fell down I'm freaking out, where am I now? Upside down and I can't stop it now Can't stop me now, oh oh I, I'll get by I, I

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Uh uh oh oh oh Uh uh oh oh oh Hey man. Tell me what were you thinking What the hell were you saying? Oh come on now, Stop! and think about it. Hey now, maybe you should just listen, maybe you should stop talking for a second. Shut up, listen to me. Y

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

艾薇儿《龙骑士》主题曲:Keep Holding On Keep Holding On是艾薇儿(Avril Lavigne)为电影《龙骑士》Eragon特别创作的主题曲,并收录在该电影原声大碟中。 Artist:Avril Lavigne Song:Keep Holding On You're no

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

There's nothing I can say to you Nothing I could ever do to make you see What you mean to me All the pain the tears they cry Still you never said goodbye and now I know how far you'd go I know I let you down but its not like that now This time I'll n

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(1652) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲