Avril Lavigne I Love You lala, lalalala, lala, lalala I like your smile 喜欢你的微笑 I like your vibe 喜欢你的感觉 I like your style 喜欢你的型 But that's not why I love you 但那不是我爱你的原因 And I, I like the way, you'r

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2018年(五月)

I always needed time on my own 总以为自己一个人独处的时间不够 I never thought I'd need you there when I cry 从未想过,我伤心的时候会如此需要你 And the days feel like years when I'm alone 孤单的日子总是度日如年

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Avril Lavigne - Nobody's Fool Fall back Take a look at me And you'll see I'm for real I feel what only I can feel And if that don't appeal to you Let me know And I'll go 'Cuz I flow Better when my colors show And that's the way it has to be Honestly

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

anything but ordinary 歌手:lavigne avril 专辑:let go Sometimes I get so weird I even freak myself out I laugh myself to sleep It's my lullaby Sometimes I drive so fast Just to feel the danger I wanna scream It makes me feel alive Is it enough to l

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲:Avril Lavigne-When You're Gone Avril Lavigne, the surprising and seemingly sudden relationship of Canadian rockers Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger shocked their fans on Tuesday by revealing that they have not only been an item

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语娱乐八卦

Let em know that were still Rock n Roll I dont care about my makeup I like it better with my jeans all ripped up Dont know how to keep my mouth shut You say so what (what) I don t care if Im misfit I like it better than the hipster of all shit I am t

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Black star, black star Forever you will be A shinning star, shinning star Be whatever you can be A rock star, rock star You will always be A black star, black star, black star Black star, black star, black star

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

今天分享的是hold on的用法。 重点词汇 hold on v. 坚持; attention n. 注意,注意力; 照料,关怀; 殷勤; I need you now 我现在就需要你 And I'll hold on to it 我会深深留住这感受 don't you let it pass you by 你也别

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Stphanie Boudoin was arrested last month in Victoriaville, Canada on charges she broke into some 42 homes in the area. 斯蒂芬妮上个月在加拿大的维多利亚维尔被捕,警方指控她强闯该地区的42户民宅。 But Boudoin's small-

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

girlfriend hey hey you you i don't like your girlfriend no way no way i think you need a new one hey hey you you i could be your girlfriend hey hey you you i know that you like me no way no way no, it's not a secret hey hey you you i want to be your

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

绝不平凡!这对Avril Lavigne而言已经算是温和的形容词了。她是一个引领流行文化的女子、一个爆发力十足的灵魂,一个狂野不羁的女孩。她是那种大约两岁左右,就能够以声音引起人们激赏的怪胎。她是那种没办法乖乖坐在课堂上,但是却充满了自信和决心,并且一个人跑到纽

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(118) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

nobody's home i couldn't tell you why she felt that way, she felt it everyday. and i couldn't help her, i just watched her make the same mistakes again. what's wrong, what's wrong now? too many, too many problems. don't know where she belongs, where

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

Avril Lavigne-The Best Damn Thing Let me hear you say hey hey hey Alright, now let me hear you say hey hey ho I hate it when a guy doesn't get the door Even though I told him yesterday and the day before I hate it when a guy doesn't get the tab And

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 Avril Lavigne(艾薇儿)

艾薇儿于2002年发行的首张专辑展翅高飞,在全球乐迷心目中,建立了一个不随波逐流、特立独行的清晰印象,一举将艾薇儿推举为新生代最具代表性的女性新声音以及新样貌。而艾薇儿也藉由摇滚音乐,让自己的生命发光发热。在创下全球近一千五百万张惊人的专辑销售佳绩,并

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

I Can Do Better 演唱者:Avril Lavigne 英文歌词 I Can Do Better (Clean Edit) Avril Lavigne The Best Damn Thing Avril Lavigne-I Can Do Better AlbumThe Best Damn Thing I couldnt give a damn what you say to me I dont really care what you think of

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

歌词: ma ma take this badge from me I can't use it anymore It's getting dark, too dark to see I feel like I'm knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven's door Knock, knock, knockin' on heaven

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

How does it feel《感觉如何》 演唱者:Avril Lavigne 绝不平凡!这对Avril Lavigne而言已经算是温和的形容词了。她是一个朋克女子、一个爆发力十足的灵魂,一个狂野不羁的女孩。她是那种大约两岁左

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

强力流行,叛逆摇滚Avril LavigneInnocence Artist: Avril Lavigne Song: Innocence Waking up I see that everything is ok The first time in my life and now its so great Slowing down I look around and I am so amazed I think about the little things

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Give You What You Like(满足你的愿望)是艾薇儿拉维尼(Avril Lavigne)第五张个人专辑《Avril Lavigne》中的一首慢摇歌曲。新歌GYWYL曲风上avril有所新的尝试,给人耳目一新的感觉,悲伤的旋律中带有

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cried And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that you take Do you see how much I need

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲