A: What can I do for you? B: I want to check out these books. A: I need your library card. B: I have it right here. A: It seems you have late fees. B: Are you sure? A: Yes, Im sure. B: How much? A: Your late fees come to $24.50. B: I dont have that r

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

11 Being Late for an Event GLOSSARY to get a move on to hurry; to rush; to do something very quickly * Get a move on! We have to finish wrapping all of these packages by noon! to hold (ones) horses to wait; to be patient; to stop rushing or hurryinga

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 2011年ESL之日常生活

Explanation for being late A: Hello? B: Ms. Montgomery? This is Richard Thomas. Im sorry to bother you at home, but Ive got a bit of a problem. A: Oh? Whats wrong? B: My daughters just banged up her knee pretty badly and Im going to have to take her

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A: Where is the bus? B: I think it's running late. A: It should've been here 30 minutes ago. B: It should be coming soon. A: It better, because I'm already late for work. B: I can't stand riding the bus. A: Me too, it's so unreliable. B: That is true

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 乘公交-Taking the Bus

Peter:Its 8:01. Jenna is late again. 彼特:现在是8点零1分,珍娜又迟到了。 David:Jenna is always late for morning meetings. 戴维:早上开会,珍娜一定迟到。 Peter:Maybe she sleeps too late. 彼特:她可能很晚才睡。

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

Students were sitting on the floor in the hallway. The teacher was late. This was the last class meeting. It was a Sunday class that met from 9 to 4. I hope class isn't cancelled, said Otto. I don't want to come back next Sunday. A few students nodde

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

He stood in the hall. He looked around him. There were many doors. He did not know which door was the right door to enter. He was lost at school. It was going to be twelve. He was going to be late. It was his first day of college. His class was in Ro

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

说一口流利的英语,从简单的单词开始。 听听,读读,背背,今天你的词汇量又增加了5个。 单词/词义 中英例句 单词听读 kowtow [ 5kau5tEu ] Be polite, but don

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 每日攻克5词

A: Where is the bus? B: I think it's running late. A: It should've been here 30 minutes ago. B: It should be coming soon. A: It better, because I'm already late for work. B: I can't stand riding the bus. A: Me too, it's so unreliable. B: That is true

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 实用乘车英语

The idea for this episode came from a Culips listener, Igor, who thought this might be an interesting topic. He was late to meet his friend, and his friend said, Im getting old here! So heres your episode, Igor. In it, Maura and Harp talk about the i

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语博客-北美风情

The mayor was in a hurry. He was late. He drove his car faster. He didnt want to miss his plane. The traffic light was red. He went through the red traffic light. Im glad no police are around, he thought. He heard a siren. He saw a red light behind h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 超级简单英语阅读

JoJo原名Joanna Noelle Levesque,1990年生于美国曼哈顿。虽然还未满16岁,从2004年出名,已经发行了两张专辑。《Too Little Too Late》是2006年10月发行第二张专辑《The High Road》中最出名的一首,连续好几周蝉联美国Billboard前几名。JoJo大有赶超艾薇尔之势。 与

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Lesson 61 I'm late. 1.I'm late.我要迟到了。 2.Sorry for being late.不好意思,我来晚了。 3.The plane is late.飞机晚点了。 4.It's the latest fashion.这是最时尚的。 5.It's very late.天很晚了。

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

A: I am sorry I am so late to work. B: What was the problem? A: I lost track of time. B: Things happen; make sure it doesn't become a habit. A: OK, it won't happen again. B: All right, please take this message and call this client. A: OK, no problem.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-工作

He woke up late. His alarm rang, but he did not hear it. He was late to work. He jumped out of bed. I am so late, he said. He ran to the restroom. He quickly brushed his teeth. He hopped in the shower. He took a five-minute shower. He dried his body.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第3级听力-English Level 3

Late Night Alumni beautiful Here we are 我们相聚着 Finally together 最后终于相聚 Holding close 贴紧的拥抱着 Never release this 永不放手 Feeling, this Moment 感受这一时刻 My dream is now alive in you 此时,我的梦应你而

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

情景对话: Mitch: Come here. Court ran a little late, but I got to see you win. Congratulations. Cam: Thank you! Mitch: Are you wearing makeup? Cam: Oh, well, just on my face and my ears and my neck and my hands, yeah. 知识点讲解: Run lat

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

The U.S. economy, the world's largest, grew at its fastest pace in a year-and-a-half in late 2011, but questions remain whether the advance will continue in coming months. The U.S. government said Friday the country's national economic output increas

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Come with me 跟我一起来 Stay the night 今晚留下拉 Just say the words but boy it don't feel right 就把话说出来,但是觉得不太合适 What do ya expect me to say (You know it's just too little too late) 你要我说什么(你知道

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A girl is complaining about her friend always being late. 一个女孩在抱怨她的朋友总是迟到。 A: Hi, Ken. B: Hi, Lily. What are you so upset about? A: Im furious with Jenny! Shes always late. B: Always? Why dont you talk it over with her

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 突破英文对话