几乎所有的人记得大话西游中那几段经典的对话,今天用英语来演绎,必有一番风味! 适合国内戏剧学院的同学练习! Big words of western tour (大话西游) Chapter 1 Site:The wedding Characters:牛魔王

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

打榜热歌:全新版Sugababes - Wear My Kiss 已经正式出道12年的英国实力三人女子组合The Sugababes甜心宝贝时到今天已经完全换掉了当初的原班人马,尤其是最近替掉最后一个老甜心宝贝Keisha的新成员

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

1. Attorney John Henry Browne says it was one of the most emotional meetings of his life. He met with the American soldier he is representing, staff sergeant Robert Bales. Bales is accused of killing 16 Afghan civilians. He's being held at Fort Leave

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(三月)

Jordanian Pilot Reportedly Dead 约旦飞行员死亡 The Jordanian pilot held by Islamic State militants reportedly is dead. Photos released on social media Tuesday appear to show the pilot being burned to death. Jordanian State television says Jord

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Suicide Rates Increase in US 美国自杀率上升 The study showed that the number of suicides increased sharply after 2006. Economic conditions in the U.S. began to worsen at that time. A recession began in 2008. The suicide rate increased for men

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(五)月

Larry跟李华约好,下班后一起在餐馆吃饭,李华先到了一步。今天我们要学两个常用语:have a full plate和to kill time. LH: (远远地) Hey, Larry! 我在这儿呢! LL: Hi Lihua. Phew! It's so good to finally sit down

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美国之音《流行美语》

But to put the reality to the character,I had to keep the distance from them. 可是为了代入角色 我得跟他们保持距离 And I was trying to imagine if they would kill my family. 我想象我家人 被他们杀掉的画面 I have 2 daughter

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

unit 562 头疼就医 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's wrong with you? A:你怎么啦? B:My head hurts badly. B:我头疼得厉害。 A:How long has it been like this? A:像这样疼多久啦? B:Since last night. B:从昨晚开始疼的。 A:

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(279) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The little girl began to weep, she was so much disappointed; 这个小女孩子哭起来了,她多么地失望; and the eyes winked again and looked upon her anxiously, as if the Great Oz felt that she could help him if she would. 奥芝的那一双

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

It Can't Happen Here by Sinclair Lewis Chapter 34 Speaking of Julian before he was arrested, probably the New Underground headquarters in Montreal found no unusual value in his reports on M.M. grafting and cruelty and plans for apprehending N.U. agit

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

They're going to what? screamed Wilbur. 他们要做什么?威尔伯尖叫起来。 Fern grew rigid on her stool. 弗恩在她的凳子上呆住了。 Kill you. Turn you into smoked bacon and ham, continued the old sheep. 杀你,把你变成熏肉火

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 夏洛的网

Captain. 上尉 You go ahead. 你先说 If this was a proper military funeral, 如果是正规的军人葬礼 we'd have somebody playing Taps. 我们会找人吹奏熄灯号 It's a bugler's song from the civil war used to signify the end of a day's w

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

How is he? 他怎么样了 He's stable. 情况稳定 So it works. 那就说明有效了 It seems to. Are you okay? 好像是 你还好吗 Yeah. Hey,Tom. 挺好 汤姆 Looks like he's gonna be okay. 看来他会好起来的 I'm praying. 我祈祷着呢

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Who's there?! 什么人 Hal? 哈尔 I got you. I got you. 有我在 有我在 What happened? Where's Karen? 怎么了 凯伦呢 You drove away. 你们的车刚一开走 Then the Mechs stunned us. 我们就被械甲怪打晕了 Then,when I woke up... 然

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Hey! Hey, stay away from him! 嘿 离他远点 Well, we anticipate that Somers' attorney will try and paint you as blinded by grief or looking to make a buck. 我们猜测萨默斯的律师会尝试把你说成是被悲伤蒙蔽双眼或者借此发一

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Evacuate The Dancefloor Cascada Turn up the music, let's get on the floor. I'll let it move, come and give some more Watch me getting physical and out of control. There's watching me and I never miss a piece. Steal the night, kill the lights, feel it

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

YAN'AN/CHENGDU, Aug. 26 (Xinhua) -- Forty-seven people were killed and four others injured in two separate expressway collisions in China on Sunday, making it another bloodiest day in years. The first accident occurred at around 2:18 a.m. in northwes

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

歌曲 : Something About You 艺人 :Ferras 音乐星级 : ★★★★ 所属专辑 :Aliens Rainbows 发行年代 :2008 风格 :Pop Rock 相关介绍 : 歌手兼作曲家 Ferras 有着能够掀起风浪的出众才能,而制作人组合 the Matrix 和 Gary Clark 的加入使得Ferras的才能显得愈

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

英语动词按其动作发生的方式以及动作发生过程的长短,可分为延续性动词和非延续性动词。 1. 延续性动词 也有人叫它持续性动词,它表示能够延续的动作,这种动作可以长时间延续下去或产

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

BEIJING, Oct. 18 (Xinhuanet) -- Some seaweeds can kill the reef-building corals around them by emitting anti-coral chemicals, a new study found. The study was published Monday in the online edition of the journal Proceedings of the U.S. National Acad

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻