Narrator: First we heard medical studies saying that caffeine in coffee was probably bad for the heart, but recent research showed that coffee may be good for the cardiovascular system , that's left

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 万花筒2006年

Imagine Imagine there*s no heaven. It*s easy if try. No hell below us, above us only sky. Imagine all the people living for today*ah*Imagine there*s no country. It isn*t hard to do. Nothing to kill or

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

You Know My Name 007之皇家赌场主题曲 演唱者:Chris Cornell 有网友说,歌词写得很好,很符合电影中007的处境,在一个生死一瞬间的环境中,不能依靠任何人只能靠自己的那种感觉摇滚乐团音魔合唱

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(7057) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

Mr. Rabbit Kills a Wolf One day all the beasts of the forest came to one place. All the big beasts came, and all the little beasts came. There were horses and cows and rabbits and foxes and ducks and mice and birds, and all the other living things. T

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

30秒上火星(30 Seconds To Mars),简称30STM,是一组来自美国加州洛杉矶的摇滚乐队,Jared和Shannon两兄弟在1998年组成了乐队,成员目前共3人。 No matter how many times did you told me you wanted to leave No ma

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

'Benito Cereno,' by Herman Melville, Part One 《贝尼托塞莱诺》by赫尔曼麦尔维尔 Ⅰ Our story today is called Benito Cereno. It was written by Herman Melville. We tell the story in three parts. Here is Shep O'Neal with part one of Benit

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Eye in the Sky' Looks at Drone Strikes 《天眼行动》:无人机精准打击 Should the life of one innocent be sacrificed to save many others? That is the thematic question of director Gavin Hoods new film. Eye in the Sky. The movie is set in 201

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(140) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

文本: ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!! JEZZ:_____(1)_____!! ALL MEMBERS:WAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHHHH!!!! DICK:They always said the drink would kill me. PERCY:I've seen this on the telly.You gotta pull out one of the wires. PAUL:Which wire? PERCY:I don'

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

You understand that whatever I do it comes back to you and mom. I don't want you to get hurt. Since the last games, something is different. - I can see it. - What can you see? Hope. You saved us. I know that. But I can't go on acting for the cameras

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Do you know them? 你认识他们吗 No. 不认识 Wonder what happened to them. 我想知道他们怎么了 As far as I heard, 就我所知 people from this area 这块区域的人 were herded to the camp in Stockton. 结伴去斯托克顿扎营了 陨

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第一季

Are we poisonous? the young snake asked his mother. Yes, dear, she replied - Why do you ask?Cause I've just bitten my tongue! Notes: (1) poisonous adj.有毒的(2) Cause I've just bitten my tongue因为我刚咬了自己的舌头。句中Cause是Beca

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

来自美国加州的Maroon 5,一共有五名成员,主唱/吉他艾登姆乐文(Adam Levine),吉他詹姆斯瓦伦潭(James Valentine),键盘杰西卡米抠(Jesse Carmichael),贝司米奇麦顿(Mickey Madden),鼓手莱恩

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

back [误] I'm sorry. I have to back home. [正] I'm sorry. I have to go back home. [正] I'm sorry. I have to go home. [析] back用作回到(某处)之意,不是动词。 be [误] Where do you from? [正] Where are you from? [析] 你从何处来应

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

咒骂的话少说为妙 知道少许咒骂的话有些用处,至少吵架的时候可以帮忙发泄,有益健康。但要适可而止,有涵养的人当然不会总说,如果老是这样,别人会敬而远之的。国内开玩笑,经常是

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

When you believe Many nights we've prayed With no proof anyone could hear And our hearts a hopeful song We barely understood Now we are not afraid Although we know there's much to fear We were moving mountains long Before we know we could There can b

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. 根据上下文辨词义。 2. 论褒贬,即要注意同义词之间有不同的语体色彩、使用范围及程度。 任何语言都有语体之分,有高雅的、通俗的、粗野 的,还有俚语、公文用语及术语等。文学作品

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

摇滚:Negative - The Moment of Our Love 相关介绍 :这支乐队由Jonne Aaron (vox), Larry (guitar), Christus (guitar), Antti (bass), Jay (drums) 和 Snack (keyboards)于1997年成立,其中Christus原来在一个叫做Bloodpit的乐队中担任

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(18) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

只要讲英语就会用得上的词汇 闪光之说: 1、shine: 照耀,指光稳定发射; 2、glitter: 闪光,指光不稳定发射; 3、glare: 耀眼,表示光的强度最大; 4、sparkle:闪烁,指发射微细的光度。 打破之说

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Dropping his harpoon, the brawny savage caught him in his arms, and by an almost miraculous dexterity and strength, sent him high up bodily into the air; 这个身体结实的野人,丢下他的标枪,把他一把挟了起来,用一种简直是不可思

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 白鲸记

She came in late She hadn't done that in years She came in wasted Said it was just a couple of beers She said nothing when I asked her Where she'd been and what she'd done And she was smilin' yeah She was smilin' that's the smokin' gun She had her ha

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐