In a small village, there lived two friends Papabuddhi and Dharmabuddhi. Their friendship was extraordinary. Their characters were opposite yet they were close friends. Papabuddhi was very dishonest at heart while Dharmabuddhi was a very honest man.

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

短对话: 1. M: Did you buy any of the sweaters that we are on sale? W: Buy any? I got five of them. They were such a good bargain. Q: What does the woman say about the sweaters? 2. W: I have trouble concentrating when my roommate talk so loud on

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四级英语考试听力真题

THE reader may rest satisfied that Tom's and Huck's windfall made a mighty stir in the poor little village of St. Petersburg. So vast a sum, all in actual cash, seemed next to incredible. It was talke

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

第40本书 舌端齿龈破擦辅音 [d?] 外号:气冲舌尖齿龈音 第一部分:单词 1. joke Thats a funny joke. 2. January 3. Genius 4. Imagine I cant ~ what it looks like. Thats far different from what I imagined. 5. Graduation 6. Procedu

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳标准美语

1. FBI agents have been hauling ammunition and weapons out of the Santa Monica, California apartment building. It's where 81-year-old Boston mob Boss James Whitey Bulger was captured after 16 years on the run. The FBI says a large amount of cash was

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(六月)

1. For the first time in more than 30 years, there is no space shuttle in orbit or waiting to take off. The program ended today with the return of the shuttle Atlantis to Earth. NASA's long-term goal now is to send people to asteroids and to Mars. 2.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2011(七月)

1. President Barack Obama says NATO has agreed to his plans for a new expanded missile defense system for Europe. The system would cover all NATO member countries and the United States. Obama spoke in between meetings on the opening day of a NATO sum

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十一月)

IN THE NEWS - California Ruling Opens New Front in Fight Over Same-Sex Marriage A ban is overturned in the nation's largest state. Also, in another civil rights case, a federal court rules that America's paper money discriminates against the blind.

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2008年(五)月

june--------六月 July---------七月 juice--------果汁 junior-------年纪较轻的 just----------仅仅 jump--------跳跃 judge--------判决

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

President Obama is weighing in today on the disputed presidential race in Iran, though he also appears to be treading cautiously, not wanting to, as he put it, meddle in Iranian politics. President said he welcomed the decision by Iran's supreme lea

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Supporters of Iranian moderate candidate Mir Hossein Mousavi, according to one individual, are feeling angry, worried and disappointed after a speech by Iran's supreme leader in which he called for an end to street demonstrations. Comments come in t

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2009年NPR美国国家公共电台6月

Hello, everyone from the CNN Center here in Atlanta, I'm Catherine Callaway. So glad you are with us. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The California State Supreme Court has decided to uphold Proposition 8--the ban on same sex marr

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2009年(五)月

今天学的词组是block。Block有障碍物的意思。比如road block -- 路障,Police put up a road block to stop the demonstrators, 警察为阻止抗议者设置了路障。作为动词,block也有阻塞,拦阻的意思。比如施工造成

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Hello I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta and here's a look of what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. The candidates are fighting for battlegrounds with less than a week to go until the General election. At a rally in Miami John McCain kept p

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

迈克尔.杰克逊:Who is it I Gave Her Money 我给于她钱 I Gave Her Time 我给于她时间 I Gave Her Everything我给于她一切 Inside One Heart Could Find 只来自一颗心 I Gave Her Passion 我给于她激情 My Very Soul我真正的心

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

讲解文本: a good judge of character 很会识别性格的人,看人很准的人 My boss is a very good judge of character. 我的Boss看人很准。 People can't fool you if you're a good judge of character. 如果你看人很准的话,你就

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

You know they don't agree But they expect us to obey All we can do is do what's right for our hearts They're gonna judge us for it anyway This road that we've been traveling on We knew wasn't gonna be easy So if you're gonna do it wrong Do it wrong,

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

做自己的主人:Selena Gomez - Who Says 迪斯尼玉女Selena Gomez的第三张录音室专辑预计于今年夏天发行,其中这首单曲Who Says,根据Selena自己的说法:This song is to all the haters. 那一句who are you to judge,

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

LESSON 39 MY DOG DASH 第三十九课 我的狗的挫折 My little dog was once stolen from me. 我的狗曾经被偷过。 After being away for some months, he one day came back with a long string tied round his neck. 几个月以后的一天,它脖

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英国语文第一册

[00:01.76]Yes, sir. 是的 [00:02.44]## (Woman singing opera) [00:11.16]My daddy owns a grocery store that has apples, bananas, cookies, 我爸爸开了一家杂货店 里面有苹果,香蕉,饼干 [00:14.16]doughnuts, eggs, figs, 油炸圈,鸡蛋

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-伟大辩手