Autopsy results that we have from these today are that the bodies of the children show no sign of having undergone violence. We have done, we will be making various other DNA analysis and other types of analysis, and we will give you the news of this

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(八)月

Which of these guys would you guess is stronger? Him? One of us is in deep trouble. Or him? Im having a party, and youre invited! If you chose Arnold over Pee Wee, its not just because youre an astute student of popular culture. A new study shows tha

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 Scientific American(六)月

In a move praised by gay-rights advocates, a federal judge in California has issued an injunction to keep the Obama administration from enforcing the Dont Ask, Dont Tell policy, which bars gays and lesbians from serving openly in the military. NPRs C

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台10月

BP is close to putting a new cap on the damaged well that's been spewing millions of gallons of oil into the Gulf since April's rig explosion. NPR's Richard Harris tells us the new cap has valves that might be able to stop the flow. The new cap could

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

1. A 6.8 magnitude earthquake struck Japan today, killing at least eight and injuring hundreds. The quake started a fire at one of the world's most powerful nuclear power plants, sending radioactive water into the Sea of Japan. 2. A judge in Los Ange

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2007

1. The storm has finally stopped falling in Minnesota. At least eleven deaths are being blamed on the stormy weather that has been pounding the upper Midwest. The weather also brought an inflatable roof down at the home of the Minnesota Vikings. 2. A

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2010(十二月)

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. Last October, I was proud to nominate Judge Sam Alito to be an Associate Justice on the Supreme Court of the United States. This week, Judge Alito testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee, and the American people

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

THE PRESIDENT: Good morning. The United States Senate is now considering my nomination of Judge Sam Alito to be an associate justice on the Supreme Court. As Americans saw in his confirmation hearings, Sam Alito is a man of great character and integ

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国总统电台演说

今天我们要讲的习惯用语都是以thin这个单词为主。Thin就是瘦,或者是很薄。同时也可让人想到消瘦、凋零。下面这个词组就有点类似这个意思。 wear thin 打折扣;逐渐消失 Wear在这里的意思是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Court 法院 You have probably seen a courtroom in a movie. 你或许在电影中看到过法院。 There is a judge, lawyers, a jury and other people in a court. 法院里有法官、律师、陪审团和其他人。 A court is a place to solve cert

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第4册

听歌学英语:赛琳娜戈麦斯的Who Says Selena Gomez(赛琳娜戈麦斯),美国歌手和演员,生于美国纽约,被称为Miley Cyrus最强劲的对手。6岁开始对表演产生兴趣,7岁出演美国著名儿童电视节目《Ba

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

For All Book Lovers: Chapter 2 Now, the VOA Learning English program Words and Their Stories. The goal of this show is to help you learn words and expressions in American English and also when to use them. Today, we continue talking about the word bo

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Lesson 32 Hear 1.Never heard of it! 2.Hear!Hear!Good idea. 3.It was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. 4.I hear you - you've made a good point. 5.I heard it through the grapevine. 6.I won't hear of it. 7.Don't judge me now!Hear me out! 8.I've heard

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛口语提高版

讲解文本: call 认为,以为,视作,把...说成 Would you call yourself a loyal friend? 你认为自己算是一个忠诚的朋友吗? He called himself old at fifty. 他认为他50岁就老了。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

写作时常用谚语

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

JEFFREY BROWN:And we return to the battle over emergency contraception, the so-called morning after pill. It's been more than a decade since the pill was first approved by the FDA, but legal and political controversy has swirled ever since. In 2011,

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

Do not go, said the king, who was very proud of having a subject. Do not go. I will make you a Minister! 这位因为刚刚有了一个臣民而十分骄傲自得的国王说道:别走,别走。我任命你当大臣。 Minister of what? 什么大臣

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

My father was able to get Judge Brackett to back off his hardline stance. 我爸爸成功的让Brackett法官,放下了强硬立场 Your father hates me. 你爸很恨我的 No. No. 没有。没有 My father hates him. 我爸爸恨的是他 Look,nob

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

IN THE NEWS - U.S. Seeks to Continue Intelligence Program After a Judge Finds It IllegalBy Brianna Blake and online at voaspecialenglish Broadcast: Saturday, August 19, 2006 This is IN THE NEWS in VOA

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

Welcome to the family Hope you have a real good life With my little sister Yeah, she'll make a real good wife Hope you have lots of babies Hope you get a real good job Hope you don't mind comp'ny Cause we'll be here a lot Brother, here's some brothe

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐