Lesson 68 Persistent 纠缠不休 First listen and then answer the question. 听录音,然后回答以下问题。 Why did Elizabeth tell Nigel that she was going to the dentist? I crossed the stree

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(285) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册

节目简介: 大多数英语学习者往往只将书面上的语言用于口语上,这无疑导致口语表达生硬。而充满着生命力的习语的使用会使得您的口语用词鲜活,幽默,拉近您与对话者的距离。当然俚语

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Many people are fond of showing off. They always insist on footing the bill when they are out with friends. They always think of impressing people with their wealth. They seem to think that money can

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(249) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

没有一个题单独考四级语法,但是四级语法又渗透在我们考试的方方面面,下面就跟小编一起学习如何弄懂英语四级语法直接引语和间接引语吧,希望可以给各位分不清这种用法的考生补习一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

Lets look at some examples. I made my brother carry my suitcase. I had my brother carry my suitcase. I got my brother to carry my suitcase. andI let my brother carry my suitcase. make, have and get can be used to express the idea that X causes Y to d

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

星级典句: 第一句:We hope you will quote your rock-bottom price to avoid only too small profit for us. 我们希望您能给出底价,否则我们的利润会很低,我们将不得不从其他地方购货。 A: How do you think about ou

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 天天商务口语

火车是一种重要的交通工具,相信大家在出差的时候一定和它打过不少交道。那么今天让我们来了解一下和票务有关的常用语吧。 Can I get a seat for the D207 on Wednesday? 我想买一张周三的D207的车票

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 cri职场英语

米兰达可儿联手爵士男声Bobby Fox翻唱猫王经典名曲《You're The Boss》MV大首播!这是一首看似简单的小品式的对唱情歌,猫王在乐句的语气轻重上拿捏得当,一缓一急说话般流畅自然,富有表情,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

Form - Devics form and you like what you are but they don't so you form with the hope to be the best you can be in a world with nothing it's all lies and so am i and no one listens form now your awake and the nightmare goes on time it's the gun that

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

Iranian Officials Insist on Peaceful Aim of Nuclear Program Kerry Sheridan One day before U.N. discussions about Iran's nuclear program open in Vienna , senior Iranian officials are repeating statemen

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

英语四六级高频词汇(10) 2.后接动名词的动词搭配(接上) aim at 目的在于,旨在;瞄准;企图 accuseOf 控告;谴责 , depend on 取决于,视而定;依靠,依赖;信赖,相信 devote to 将奉献给;把专用(于) engage in 从事于,参加 feel like 想要 go on (时间)过去;

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

lf you insist on your original offer, it will reduce our profit considerably? 如果您还坚持原来的价格,我们的利润将会减少很多。 We hoped you will quote your rock-bottom price, otherwise we have no alternative but to place our o

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

unit 248 送别酒会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Another glass of beer, will you? A:你再来一杯啤酒,好吗? B:Thanks, I'm enough. B:谢谢,我已喝足了。 A:At least one for your trip. A:为了你的放途愉快,至少得再饮一杯

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(239) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

The commercials were blasting away. A commercial for whiter teeth. A commercial for a safer car. A commercial for headache relief. He turned off the volume. She said, What are you doing? Turn the volume back on. He said, These are stupid, boring comm

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

今天我们要学的词是straightforward。 Straightforward, 简单明了,直截了当。 Experts say that diagnosing back problems is not always straightforward, 专家们说,背部毛病的诊断绝没有那么简单。 Why can't you just giv

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

今天我们要学的词是depression。 Depression, 有不景气、萧条的意思。 The Great Depression, 就是美国历史上著名的大萧条时期。美国金融市场的一举一动,都牵动着投资者的神经。 The current situation i

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

Related reading: US and South Korean soldiers are set to begin their annual joint military exercises later on this Monday. This year's Key Resolve and Foal Eagle exercises are said to be the largest since 2010. At least 15-thousand troops are reporte

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

虚拟语气 1、 虚拟现在:If +P.,should(would,could,might)+V If peoplel all lived a hundred years or more, the earth would be too small for them. If I were a student of Russia, I could read the novels by Tolstoy. 2、 虚拟过去:If+had +p.

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 大学四六级阅读

A: We used to be very friendly, but it seems now that my daughters marriage has taken its toll of our relationship. 我和女儿本来感情很好的,可是现在她的婚姻问题似乎破坏了我们的关系。 B: What do you mean? 这话怎么讲

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

1. At what time can we work out a deal? 我们什么时候洽谈生意? 2. If the price is higher than that, wed rather call the whole deal off. 如果价格比这还高,我们宁愿放弃这桩生意。 3. Its absolutely out of the question

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语