英国文化Elementary Podcasts文本下载 Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得 10 到 30 积分的奖励 ! Thank yo

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英国文化Elementary Podcasts

SHIRLEY GRIFFITH: I'm Shirley Griffith. STEVE EMBER: And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week we tell about a person important in the history of the United States. This week, we tell about Billie Holiday.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2010年慢速英语(二)月

In 1968, American civil rights activist Martin Luther King, Jr. was shot and killed outside his motel room. Four days later, a congressman proposed a federal holiday honoring King. It was to be a holiday celebrating peace. Who could object to such a

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(一)月

Peggy: Hello, John. Come in. Tom: Hello, John. Were having lunch. Do you want to have lunch with us? John: No thank you, Tom. Ive already had lunch. I had lunch at half past twelve. Peggy: Have a cup of coffee then. John: Ive just had a cup, thank y

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

Holiday Stories of Giving; History Told Through Candy From VOA Learning English, welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in Special English. Im Christopher Cruise. And Im Kelly Jean Kelly. This week on our program, we meet some people bringing Christmas spirit to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(五)月

The sun was about to rise on Farmer Tims farm. Chester Chicken woke up the cows with his important news. The chickens are taking a holiday today, Chester Chicken said. Is that so? said Daisy the cow. What is the special occasion? We worked too hard t

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Arranging a holiday schedule A: Mr. Martin? I need to talk to you for a minute. B: Certainly, Mr. Emory. Is there a problem, sir? A: Well, Id just like you to help me with the holiday schedule. B: Fine, Mr. Emory. Let me just grab a pad and pen. 安排

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

OliverJeffers生在澳大利亚西部,但成长于北爱尔兰的贝尔法斯特,现在纽约。是个插画师,也是个作家。从 2004 年至今,他在动画界获奖无数。他的画充满童真,有点淡淡的忧伤,但又有浓烈的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 TOP50 初级英文绘本

Billie Holiday, 1915-1959: The Lady Sang the Blues She was one of the greatest jazz singers in America. VOICE ONE: I'm Shirley Griffith. VOICE TWO: Billie Holiday And I'm Steve Ember with the VOA Special English program, PEOPLE IN AMERICA. Every week

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 名人轶事

ECONOMICS REPORT - Holiday Shopping Season in the U.S. By Mario Ritter Broadcast: Friday, December 03, 2004 I'm Gwen Outen with the VOA Special English Economics Report. Almost one-fourth of all perso

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 健康与经济

Ross Dunn Israeli security forces have gone on high alert for possible terror attacks before the week-long sacred Jewish Passover holiday, which begins at sunset on Monday. Israel says a closure impos

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2004(上)--各类新闻

Concerns about the European debt crisis and high unemployment are sapping the Christmas holiday spirit in some of Europe's capitals. Along the Gran Via in Madrid, the holiday lights are up but do little to brighten the mood - shoppers and pedestrians

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

In case you missed Neil Diamond's first two Christmas releases in the 1990s, you now have a chance to catch up with his latest toast to this most wonderful time of the year. Doug Levine | Washington 16 December 2009 Neil Diamond's 'A Cherry, Cherry C

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(十二月)

Holiday Cards 节日贺卡 陈豪在北京的ABC美国公司工作。他在去吃午饭的路上遇到了美国同事Amy。 (Office ambience) C: Hi Amy,你也去吃饭吗? A: As a matter of fact, I am. Would you like to join me? C: 好啊。Amy, 圣

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商务礼节美语

China's railway authorities say more than ten million trips by train were made by travellers on Thursday, the first day of the three-day Labor Day holiday. This figure is around twenty percent higher that the same time last year, making it a record h

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2014年05月

音乐咖啡厅:Holiday: 让我带你到远方Scorpions Holiday Scorpions Let me take you far away. You'd like a holiday Let me take you far away. You'd like a holiday Exchange the cold days for the sun, a good time and fun Let me take you far away.

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Data from Chinese bank card company UnionPay shows consumer spending on tourist-related activities during the National Holiday increased by nearly 45-percent compared to the same period last year. UnionPay claims its stats show spending on transporta

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2015CRI中国国际广播电台

With the Lunar New Year holiday now in full-swing, many are taking time to head to Chongli County in Hebei to try their hand at skiing. Chongli is located on the outskirts of Zhangjiakou, around 220-kilometers northwest of Beijing. Even before the gr

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 2016CRI中国国际广播电台

十一、中秋双节即将来临!放假前,先要学会放假怎么说!英语中放假有很多词,究竟用那个?今天的节目,Jenny, Spencer告诉你! 国庆假期英语怎么说? 国庆节说法多: National Day: 国庆节 Nati

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Voice 1 Hello and welcome to Spotlight. I'm Joshua Leo. Voice 2 And I'm Christy VanArragon. Spotlight uses a special English method of broadcasting. It is easier for people to understand, no matter where in the world they live. Voice 1 Every year, on

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 环球英语 Spotlight