句型三 1. 经济过热,确实带来了一些问题,比如票子发得多了点,物价波动大了些。 The overheated economy resulted in a number of problems. For instance, the issue of excess bank notes led to a major price fluctuation. 2

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Well, I was born with a rare visual condition called achromatopsia, which is total color blindness, 我出生在一个色彩极少的世界,世界只有明暗之分,这叫做全色盲 so I've never seen color, 所以我不知道什么是颜色, a

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

1.I'm not the most demonstrative person. 我不是一个很善于表达的人。 2.I still cannot get over the fact. 我还是不能释怀。 3.Don't nitpick! 别死抠字眼! 4.You have got to dig in your heels. 你必须坚定你的原则。 5.Can'

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

What are you going to do this evening. Jill? I'm going to meet some friends, Dad. You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten. I can't get home so early, Dad! Can I have the key to the front door, please? No, you can't. Jill's 18 ye

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

ff

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Friend like that My life is simple and I'm not a superman I never said that I was more than that I'm not a wanna be I'm who I want to be And I intend to be How you created me II need Somebody on the inside II want Somebody who can set me free I'm not

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Best I Can Eleventyseven I know something's wrong, 'Cause your staring out the window, And your one word answers give it all away, If you can read my face, I'm lost in outer space, And I'm looking for a clue to bring me back to you. 'Cause we bot

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

南斯拉夫的民歌: Five Hundred Miles 离家五百里 If you miss the train I'm on, You will know that I am gone. You can hear the whistle blow A hundred miles, A hundred miles, a hundred miles, A hundred miles, a hundred miles. You can hear th

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

0 只要有人的地方就会有传言,或真或假。有些人传播起谣言来,功力非凡,能把莫须有的事情说得跟真的一样。今天,我们就来说说人们在传播谣言时都是怎么开口的。 1. Have you heard the rum

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Aquarius By Aqua Aquarius, was born the night. 水瓶座,你诞生在夜晚。 The shining stars. 你是闪烁的明星。 Needed brighter shining light. 希冀更亮的光辉。 Aquarius was my savior. 水瓶座,是我的守护人。 It came along. 它

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

When You Are Gone By Avril Lavigne I always needed time on my own I never thought I'd need you there when I cried And the days feel like years when I'm alone And the bed where you lie is made up on your side When you walk away I count the steps that

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Courage Manowar Some Want To Think Hope Is Lost See Me Stand Alone I Can't Do What Others May Want Then I'll Have No Home So For Now Wave Good-bye And Leave Your Hands Held High Hear This Song Of Courage Long Into The Night So For Now Wave Good-bye L

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

1. Start slowly. Make a list of all the contacts you have in mind who are beyond your usual comfort zone. Then rank them in order of difficulty and call the easiest ones first. 开始时一步一步来。将那些你能想到的自己平常不太敢联

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Slow Rumer You make me want to sing about love Every time I raise my head You make me want to tell the whole world What Ive found is good Then they say Slow Slow this right down Dont burn it out Dont let it show Slow Oh but my heart is racing To hold

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

(Ey ey ey ey ey ey) Ey ey ey ey ey ey (Ey ey ey ey ey ey) Sometimes when you talk I don't hear a thing don't take it wrong I look at your face and bells start to ring Then my mind's gone If I was a fire You would make me burn Hey ey hey It doesn't ta

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

That's the way, that's the way That's the way Oh that's the way That's the way, that's the way Oh yea You know I see how you look at me But you wanna play boy? It's such a shame boy I'm telling you, The things you do with making me feel like I need a

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

As soon as I walked outside, I was greeted with the shimmering [1] white blanket of cold. Despite the chill overwhelming [2] my skin, inside I was warm. I felt as though I could be giving off [3] heat; I had the desire to stay out in this freeze for

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Chapter 33 第三十三章 Two or three days later Dirk Stroeve called on me. 两三天以后,戴尔克施特略夫来找我。 I hear you've seen Blanche, he said. 听说你见到勃朗什了?他说。 How on earth did you find out? 你怎么会知

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

音乐咖啡厅:Git Fresh - Don't tell me it's Over 相关介绍:Deep Side,(目前已改名为Git Fresh)是一支来自美国迈阿密的RB + Hip-Hop 团体,四名成员分别为:Rudy (Rude Boi), Brent Pendergast (Penny), Mike Espinosa (Mike

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Listen to the questions and check the correct answers. 1.(the sounds of elephant) Listen! What is that sound? 2.(the sounds of sheep) Listenl Did you hear the sound of sheep? 3.How does a calf cry? 4.Look! What are hanging on the trees? 5.What are th

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力练习题