never let you go- 卫兰《大哥》英文版 英文歌词 The rain, just never seems to bring the joy, I feel the same everlasting pain of my loss remains a2 My heart, can't seem to learn to part the hold you left the mark all that I dreamed of now

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Don't Know Why 演唱者:Norah Jones 英文歌词 Norah Jones - Don't Know Why I waited 'til I saw the sun I don't know why I didn't come I left you by the house of fun I don't know why I didn't come I don't know why I didn't come

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 It is impossible to love and to be wise. 要爱又兼有理性是不

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

It's not my way to love you just when no one's looking. It's not my way to take your hand if I'm not sure, It's not my way to let you see what's going on inside of me, When it's a love you'll not be n

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 100首英语歌

Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head 专辑:Fever La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la La la la La la la la la I just can't get you out of my head Boy your loving is all I think about I just can't get you ou

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 英语歌曲收藏之一

(1) 过去完成时表示以过去某时间为起点以前所发生的动作或存在的状态,即:过去完成时强调过去的过去,而一般过去时只表示以现在时间为起点以前所发生的事情或存在的状态。如: He st

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The marlin had come to 300 yards when he walked again. This time the boat was in a trough and the Emperor burst the surface pointing straight towards them. He came in a climbing leap, shaking spray from his back. The arc of his leap was down the wake

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

An ant once leaned too far over the edge of a fountain and fell in-to the water.A dove was watching from a tree nearby.She saw that the ant could not swim so she plucked off a leaf and threw it down to him.He managed to scramble onto it and in

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The Oxford Advanced Learner's English-Chinese Dictionary is among the top 10 bestselling second-hand textbooks that fresh graduates are trading in an online flea market, Hong Kong Economic Times reported. 根据《香港经济日报》报道,《牛津

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Bill Clinton is visiting a school. In one class, he asks the students if anyone can give him an example of a tragedy. One little boy stands up and offers, If my best friend who lives next door was playing in the street when a car came along and kille

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

1. Being protective over you comes naturally 1.很自然地保护你 Some men are just decent like that, but you can tell a lot about a mans intentions by the level of care and protection he shows you. He may think youre not interested or ready to jo

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In For The Kill We can fight our desires, ooooo-ooooo, but when we start making fires. We cant have it so hot, ooooo-ooooo, whether we like it or not. They say we can love who we trust, ooooo-ooooo, but what is love without lust? Two hearts with accu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

The Sleeping Princess I Once there was a King and a Queen. For many years they had wanted a child, and no child had come to them. Then the Queen had a child. It was a girl. The King was very glad. You know what a fairy is. Many fairies lived near the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

There were once three army-surgeons who reckoned that they had nothing more to learn about the art of surgery. They were on their travels., and stopped for the night at an inn. The landlord asked them where they had come from and where they were goin

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

英语俚语是一种非正式的语言,通常用在非正式的场合,所以在用这些俚语是一定要考虑到所用的场合和对象,除非是好朋友,最好不要随意用这些俚语。以下是一些常用的俚语。 a bird in th

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A site foreman (工头,领班)had ten very lazy men working for him, so one day he decided to trick them into doing some work for a change. I've got a really easy job today for the laziest one among you, he announced. Will the laziest man please

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

The man has a pen. 这个人有一支钢笔。 Is the pen in his hand? 钢笔在他的手上吗? It is in his hand. 钢笔在他的手上。

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第一册

Chapter 22 第二十二章 I settled down in Paris and began to write a play. 我在巴黎定居下来,开始写一个剧本。 I led a very regular life, 我的生活很有规律; working in the morning, and in the afternoon lounging about the g

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 月亮和六便士

Related: Guangzhou Bans Tobacco Sales on World No Tobacco Day Today marks the World No Tobacco Day - An event endorsed by the World Health Organization highlighting health risks associated with smoking. This year there are calls for a ban on tobacco

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 世界各地新闻集锦

One by one the cryonic systems shut down. One by one the people returned to life, among them Victor Kemmings. What amazed him was the lack of a sense of the passage of time. He had entered the chamber, lain down, had felt the membrane cover him and t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说