Too young they fold That's just the way life goes One more empty home Can't eat won't sleep missing a part of me Things are different now you're gone Praying one day that we'll meet again Say the words we never said Every day I'm such a mess What I'd

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲

Hello, hi, goodbye So I'm saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying . Imagine a future of you and me Seems good and then you leave The pain in this vision is killing me Reality is we will never be I'm prone

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

Ohhh... ohhh... oh Mhhmm... yeaaa You see there's never a right time To say goodbye Nobody's ever perfect And everyone lies I'd never hurt you on purpose And at least I try Try to be the best for you No matter what we were going through We could work

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I was a hot mess in my Sunday best 無論將外表打扮得再光鮮亮麗 也掩飾不了我被你搞得一團糟的內心 Black tears in my eyes還有那一張哭花了的臉 You were my first love你是我的初戀 You were my only one也是我唯一

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台8月

give me strength to overcome the fears 给我克服恐惧的力量 give me dough to buy another beer 给我点钱再去买支啤酒 give me time to overcome 给我点时间来克服 the shadow of the love we shared 我们爱情的阴影 and the night

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

美偶第七季的冠军David Cook是美偶舞台上第一个摇滚风格的冠军,粗犷有力的嗓音独具魅力,新专辑This Loud Morning预计6月份发布,先来听听这首不错的新单The Last Goodbye吧~ The Last Goodbye David Cook

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

Hello, hi, goodbye So I'm saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying Hello, hi, goodbye Saying . Imagine a future of you and me Seems good and then you leave The pain in this vision is killing me Reality is we will never be I'm prone

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

我们都知道再见在英语中是goodbye,但其实美国人很少会这样说。今天Adam和Connor要教你最地道的再见。 Nobody says goodbye 说起再见中国人很容易就想到goodbye这个词,但这个词比较正式,被人们日

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Audio Adrenaline - Goodbye You'll be fine tomorrow The sun will rise again It's never easy to say goodbye You know I'll always love you You know I always will Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye My old friend (my old friend) Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye We've rea

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Chaddy came in to play with me. Chaddy and I have never liked to lose to each other. When we were younger, we used to be forbidden to play games together, because they always ended in a fight. We think we know each others mettle intimately. I think h

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

意大利北方一处人口仅有三千人的Solarolo小村落里,传来Laura Pausini 罗拉普西妮浓密纤细的情感音色,她收放自如、婉转动人的唱功延展了歌声情感的宽阔度、深度与活力。2003年夏季,Laura Pausini朝国际巨星之路挺进,发行首张英文大碟【From The Inside】。Billboard

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

歌曲 : Say Goodbye 艺人 :Skillet 音乐星级 : ★★★★★ 所属专辑 :Comatose Deluxe Edition 发行年代 :2007 风格 :Rock 相关介绍 :来自美国Memphis的著名Christian Rock乐队Skillet,由1996年John Cooper组成了这支乐队,乐队以健康歌词和积极向上的态度来得

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

一个来自荷兰的流行偶像团体,成立于2003年,4位成员分别是:Rach-L(1983),C!lla(1985),Peter(1984)和Kev!n(1985).他们平均年龄只有22岁,但在4年里却已经推出了数张专辑.他们的风格和德国的团体Banaroo是大致一样的,都是属于Pop-Dance,也就是我一直推崇的

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

If I could take this moment forever 如果我能将此刻永久沉淀 Turn the pages of my mind 翻开我记忆的书页 To another place and time 去往另一个时间与地点 We would never say goodbye 永远不会说再见 If I could find the wor

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Ohhh... ohhh... oh Mhhmm... yeaaa You see there's never a right time To say goodbye Nobody's ever perfect And everyone lies I'd never hurt you on purpose And at least I try Try to be the best for you No matter what we were going through We could work

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

I never can say goodbye I never can say goodbye Even though the pain and heartache Seems to follow me wherever I go Though I try and try to hide my feelings They always seem to show Then you try to say you're leaving me And I always have to say no Te

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

和老外交谈,对我们这些正在练习口语的人来说,可以说是多多益善。可是站在老外的角度来说,他们未必这么想。为了保持友好和礼貌,在谈话中我们应该知道掌握分寸。如果老外已经发出

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Were all familiar with contractions. Plenty are signalled by an apostrophe and others dont hide their origins with any notable ingenuity such as Im, youre, theyll etc. But some everyday words have dispensed with markers of their shortenings, to the e

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

百老汇经典:As If We Never Said Goodbye 这首芭芭拉史翠珊的经典之作来自韦伯的音乐剧《日落大道》(Sunset Boulevard),是由五十年代派拉蒙电影公司拍的一部同名电影改编,讲述了一个默片时代的

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

节奏布鲁斯:Sugababes - Sound Of Goodbye 相关介绍 :98年,All Saints 经纪人 Ron Tom 挖掘 Keisha Buchanan、Mutya Buena、Siobhan Donaghy 三位少女组成 Sugababes;2000年9月,以清新劲歌Overload飞奔英国 ...后来,成员

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯