The Last Waltz I wonder should I go or should I stay? The band had only one more song to play. And then I saw you out the corner of my eye, a little girl alone and so shy. I had the last waltz with yo

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英文歌曲第二辑

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea I'll sail the world to find you If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see I'll be the light to guide you Find out what we're made of What we are called to help our friends in

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 节奏布鲁斯

[00:04.06]Read the story. [00:06.78]The Little Rabbits and the Wolf 大灰狼与小白兔 [00:11.77]Don't open the door.千万不要开门. [00:14.28]Goodbye,Mom.妈妈,再见. [00:16.51]Goodbye. [00:18.08]Open the door,little rabbots.开开门,小白兔

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 闽教版小学英语三年级上

[00:00.00]Unit 3 I was flying in the sky [00:06.53]2.Poem:Listen and say. [00:17.76]1.I was flying in the sky,when you waved to say goodbye. [00:30.30]2.I was higher than a plane,when you called out my name. [00:35.40]3.It was getting very dark,when

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准小学英语第四册(三年级起点)

SHE---他还是不懂---英文版 If he loves me, he will never let me go should i never give me play the solo, lonely tomorrow love is forever, forever hurt the solo when love grows old that's no where else to go that's no return or time to borrow,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

Say something, I'm giving up on you I'll be the one if you want me to Anywhere I would've followed you Say something, I'm giving up on you And I... am feeling so small It was over my head I know nothing at all And I... will stumble and fall I'm still

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Mum: Tom get up ! Tom Yes ,mummy. Good moring,mummy. Mum: Good moring,Tom. Mum: Breakfast is reday. Tom: I'm coming. Wow, eggs ! I like eggs. Mum: Now, Tom. Wash your face. Tom: Yes, I will. Mum: Brush your teeth. Tom: All right. Tom: Moring, Daddy.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

一年一度的中秋佳节又到了,不知道童鞋们是否正在跟家人或朋友共度佳节,分享月饼呢? 此时此刻,独在异乡的小编想到了一首著名的宋词,也是出自小编最崇拜的苏东坡先生的《水调歌头

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

What are you going to do this evening. Jill? I'm going to meet some friends, Dad. You mustn't come home late. You must be home at half past ten. I can't get home so early, Dad! Can I have the key to the front door, please? No, you can't. Jill's 18 ye

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

I heard you say 'I wish you enough' May I ask what that means? 我听到你说我希望你知足常乐,尽享人生,那是什么意思? He began to smile. 他露出微笑。 That is a wish that has been handed down through the generations. 那个

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

A place to crash I got you No need to ask I got you Just get on the phone I got you Come and pick you up if I have to What's weird about it Is we're right at the end And mad about it Just figured it out in my head I'm proud to say I got you 你需要一

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语万花筒

歌手:justin timberlake 专辑:futuresex / lovesounds Hey girl, is he everything you wanted in a man? You know I gave you the world You had me in the palm of your hand So why your love went away I just can't seem to understand Thought it was me and y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

听歌学英语:I went to your wedding I went to your wedding by patti page I went to your wedding although I was dreading. The thought of losing you, the organ was playing, my poor heart kept saying, My dreams, my dreams are through. She came down t

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The Last Goodnight-- Push Me Away Why can't you begin to understand? You're only happy when you're sad and it's killing me We can talk, we can cry, we can tell each other lies And call this our goodbye This is no kind of relationship It's all stresse

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

lost without you 歌手:delta goodrem 专辑:innocent eyes I know I can be a little stubborn sometimes A little righteous and too proud I just want to find a way to compromise Cos I believe that we can work things out I thought I had all the answ

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

英文歌词: you held my hand and then you slipped away and i may never see your face again so tell me how do to fill the emptiness inside without love, what is life? and anyone who knew us both can see we always were the better part of me i never wan

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Stay The Night James Blunt Its 72 degrees, zero chance of rain Its been a perfect day Were all spinning on our heels, so far away from real In California We watched the sunset from our car, we all took it in And by the time that it was dark, you and

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

温馨提示:11月11日光棍节 Singles Day falls on every November 11th, and as the name indicates, this relatively new holiday is one exclusively for people who are still living the single life. I was a bit surprised when I googled 'Singles Day'

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Arrogants,来自美国的独立乐队,这首Lovesick,简单的配乐,带点甜意的女声,唱出爱情离去之后轻松而稍有惆怅的感觉~I just miss the feeling of being in love,我们怀念的,只是爱情本身~ Lovesick

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

音乐咖啡厅:Git Fresh - Don't tell me it's Over 相关介绍:Deep Side,(目前已改名为Git Fresh)是一支来自美国迈阿密的RB + Hip-Hop 团体,四名成员分别为:Rudy (Rude Boi), Brent Pendergast (Penny), Mike Espinosa (Mike

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅