Grandfathers grandfather clock chimed the half hour at eleven-thirty. Can we go to lunch now? Benny asked. I like this new game, but now Im hungry. Those waffles were a long time ago. Three whole hours, Jessie said, laughing. She jiggled Watchs red l

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 78 The Mystery in the Computer

[00:02.32]Then you won't be able to go on your boat trip to Alaska. 然后你就不能驾船去阿拉斯加了 [00:04.36]You'll be stuck here, waking up next to the same old, ugly broad, just like Ula. 你会被卡在这里 跟我一样娶个老母猪

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-初恋50次

An Outspoken Crusader for Consumer Rights Peter Owens was an outspoken opponent of anything that smacked of Big Business.It's outrageous! The bigger those appartment store chains get, the more overbearing their attitudes become and the more they are

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 胡敏托福词汇记单词

Dancing for the Children is a Britain-based charity that raises money for underprivileged children in Africa - the money raised goes towards fighting disease, setting up schools, and helping children explore the joys of dance. The charity was founded

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

Zimbabwe's newly-nominated deputy agricultural minister, Movement for Democratic Change party treasurer Roy Bennett, is being held on charges of attempting to acquire weapons. Prime Minister Morgan Tsvangirai says Bennett's arrest was politically mo

发表于:2019-01-13 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2009年(二月)

ARI SHAPIRO, HOST: The perfect home for a perfect television family is for sale. (SOUNDBITE OF SONG, THE BRADY BUNCH THEME SONG) UNIDENTIFIED SINGERS: (Singing) Here's the story of a lovely lady... SHAPIRO: Yes, The Brady Bunch house is on the market

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年NPR美国国家公共电台7月

迷你对话: A: Susan has got married. Susan已经结婚了。 B: Really? How do you know that? 真的吗?你怎么知道的? A: Her marriage was a hole and corner affair. 她秘密结婚的。 B: Why? Thats good news, but no one knows it? 为什

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

Two of Hollywood's lengendary action stars in a heated war of words.So Sylvester Stallone slamming Bruce Willis after a dispute over one of their blockbuster movies. ABC'S L has the story. It's the clash of the vintage acton heros.67-year-old Sylvest

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2013年

Todd: So, greg you were saying you had brothers and they always picked on you like all older brothers do. Do you have any stories about your brothers used to do to you? Greg: Ah, yes, you know I think back on some of the crazy fights we had and it is

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

He loves chocolate chip cookies 他爱吃巧克力块曲奇 An old man was laying on his death bed. He had only hours to live when he suddenly smelled chocolate chip cookies. He loved chocolate chip cookies more than anything else in the world. With

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Ya?l: How's it going, Don? D: OK, I guess. Y: What's wrong? D: Well, I've been getting headaches lately, and my neck and shoulders are kinda sore. Y: It sounds like you have the classic symptoms of computer vision syndrome. D: Really? I can see why s

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16