110. That's more like it. 这还差不多。 用法透视 这句话用在得了便宜还要卖乖的情形最多。more like it的意思是比较像样。当别人因你的抗议而做出对你比较有利的行动时,就可以用上它。 支持范例 1. You finished your homework? That's more like it. 你作业写完了?

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(141) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

Goal determine what you are going to be.-----Julius Erving 目标将决定你成为什么样的人。-----欧文 图片1

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.04

会话急救包 Are we all behind this?大家都支持吗? We all for it.我们都支持。 I'm in favor.同意。 Count me in.我同意。 Ditto.我也是。 It looks good.看起来很好。 You look sad.你看起来很悲伤。 Give it a try!就放手

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语王-想说就说(二)

It goes like this: 163 people across four separate tests. 比如这个:163个人进行4组不同测试。 Everyone wrote down their personal goal. 每个人写下他们各自的目标。 Then half of them announced their commitment to this goal to

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

IN THE NEWS - 'The United States Will Not Retreat From the World,' Bush SaysBy Nancy Steinbach Broadcast: Saturday, February 04, 2006 I'm Steve Ember with IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. George Bu

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(二)月

The Warm, Green Place Called Iceland 生机盎然的冰岛 by Kevin Lustig In the middle of the North Atlantic Ocean, explorers from Norway discovered two islands. The larger one was covered in ice. _(1)_, while icy in the middle, was green and ferti

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 常春藤解析英语

[00:25.18]Tracy Jones is a member of the No.69 Middle Shcholl girls' football team. [00:32.63]She likes to keep a diary.In her diary,she writes about all the important [00:41.69]or interesting things that happen in her life. [02:19.44]One day,her lot

发表于:2018-12-10 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 初中英语人教版初三

Kathy:My goal is to be rich. What about you? 凯西:我的目标就是要有钱。你的目标呢? Bill:I just want to be happy. 比尔:我只想要快乐。 Kathy:What? 凯西:什么? Bill:I think being happy is more important than having al

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 天天练口语

模仿文本: This wasn't the result Alan Pardew wanted to mark his 2nd anniversaries as Newcastle manager. But for Fulham, it was a much-needed victory. After Sidwell's deflected shot gave the homeside their first goal in just over five-and-a-quar

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

请坚持你的方向

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Keep Your Goals in Sight 锁定目标 When she looked ahead, Florence Chadwick saw nothing but a solid wall of fog. Her body was numb. She had been swimming for nearly sixteen hours. Already she was the first woman to swim the English Channel in both

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Read through any self help book. Talk to any personality development expert. Speak with any psychologist. Talk to any successful business woman. What is one thing that they have in common? All of them will believe that it is vital to set goals in you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

THE PRESIDENT: Hello, everybody -- that's Malia, our technical advisor. (Laughter。) It is wonderful to see all of you today. Welcome. I hope everybody had a wonderful Easter. This is one of the greatest White House traditions because it reminds

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

1) Set only one goal at a time. 一次一个目标When you try take on too much at once, you can become overwhelmed quickly. Instead of trying to tackle three or four goals try to prioritize them. Create a list and take one goal at a time. Once you a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

Don't Let Anxiety Hold You Back From Living Your Dreams 别让焦虑成为你追逐梦想的绊脚石! Does anxiety lead you to hesitate and second-guess yourself? When you think of starting a new project or going into a group situation with people

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's about figuring out what you're great at, what it takes to keep you moving forward, and exactly what you need to succeed. 1. Find Your Passion The first part of figuring out how you want to spend your one and only life: identifying the activities

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

20 Ways to Stretch Yourself Sound when stretched is music. Movement when stretched is dance. Mind when stretched is meditation. Life when stretched is celebration. ~Shri Shri Ravishankar Jee How much do you want from life? Right now, stop for a momen

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One thing you simply cannot ignore about your relationship is that there is another person in your life. Your partner is someone you have to care for, think about regularly, support and comfort. 在恋爱中有件不可忽视的事,就是在你的生

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What would you do if you failed? Many people may choose to give up. However, the surest way to success is to keep your direction and stick to your goal. 如果失败了你会怎么做?很多人可能会选择放弃。然而,要想成功,最可靠

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

奥运年的8月,比平常的8月更火热里约奥运会终于开幕啦!目前比赛正在紧张的进行中,约朋友一起在家里、酒吧里看赛可以说是国际通用的传统,即使平时没话说的两个人,只要爱看赛,还是

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语