89. 1) We'll not stop until we reach our goal. 2) I wish for an opportunity to go abroad. The doctors' daughter knocked at the locked door.

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语突破口语100要素

THE HAGUE, March 10 (Xinhua) -- Ajax captured the top spot in the Dutch Eredivisie on Sunday by beating PEC Zwolle 3-0, while former league leaders PSV lost 2-1 to sc Heerenveen on Saturday. Reigning champions Ajax had an easy afternoon in Amsterdam

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Real Madrid into Copa del Rey last 16

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Have you ever said you would do something but then never really followed through? Perhaps you were talking about losing a few pounds, quit smoking or find a better job. Sometimes you dont finish or even get started because you dont know exactly what

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Milan draw 2-2 with Palermo ROME, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- AC Milan fought back from 2-0 down to salvage a 2-2 draw at Palermo in a Serie A match on Tuesday. Fabrizio Miccoli converted a penalty to cap a strong first half for the home team before Franco B

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on. For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple o

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

ROME, Sept. 23 (Xinhua) -- Palermo thrashed lackluster giants Juventus(尤文图斯) away to grab their first Serie A season win on Thursday. Young Argentine(阿根廷) talent Javier Pastore scored an early goal at Turin's Stadio Olimpico, an

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

have a friend named Monty Roberts who owns a horse ranch in San Sedro. He has let me use his house to put on fund-raising events to raise money for youth at risk programs. The last time I was there he introduced me by saying, I want to tell you why I

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

UTRECHT, the Netherlands, Dec. 6(Xinhua) -- The Rabo Cycling teams for 2012 were presented on Tuesday at the head-quarters of sponsor Rabobank in Utrecht, the Netherlands. Besides the Pro Team, the Continental Team and the Offroad Team, a women's tea

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1998年法国世界杯主题曲 The Cup of Life 1998年法国世界杯主题曲 The Cup of Life by Ricky Martin Do you really want it? (Yeah!) Do you really want it? (Yeah!) Do you really want it? (Yeah!) (Music) Go, go, go (Go, go, go) Ale, ale, ale

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲

THE HAGUE, Feb. 27 (Xinhua) -- PSV Eindhoven and AZ Alkmaar qualified for the final of the Dutch Cup, the KNVB Beker, on Wednesday by beating PEC Zwolle and Ajax by identical 3-0 respectively. Ajax dominated the first half against AZ in Amsterdam, bu

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

MADRID, Sept. 25 (Xinhua) -- FC Barcelona continued to show they are the team to beat in the BBVA Primera Liga with a 5-0 thrashing of Atletico Madrid on Saturday night in what was the outstanding game of the fifth round of games in Spain. Atletico M

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

奥巴马:美国不试图遏制中国 MANILA, April 28 (Xinhua) -- U.S. President Barack Obama said here on Monday that Washington was not trying to contain China when it signed a new military pact with the Philippines. The United States and the Phil

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BERLIN, May 25 (Xinhua) -- Borussia Monchengladbach carved out a 2-1 win on aggregate against second-division team Bochum to stay in the first division thanks to a late equalizer by striker Marco Reus on Wednesday. The Fohlen smoothed the way for fir

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

If you have ever been discouraged because of failure, please read on. For often, achieving what you set out to do is not the important thing. Let me explain. Two brothers decided to dig a deep hole behind their house. As they were working, a couple o

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

SAN JOSE, June 19 (Xinhua) -- Jermaine Jones and Clint Dempsey scored as the United States moved into the Gold Cup semifinals with a 2-0 win over Jamaica in the quarterfinals on Sunday. The host team will meet the winner of the match later Sunday bet

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

SANTO ANTONIO, Portugal, March 2 (Xinhua) -- Nine-player China lost to Geramny 1-0 in the second round group game of the Algarve Cup women's tournament on Friday. German skipper Melanie Behringer scored on a penalty after China's central defender Wen

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So you have finally reached the point where you do not feel like working and it seems that you have had enough. Everyday seems tougher to continue your usual boring work and now you just cannot concentrate. Check out some tips here on how to work eve

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

MADRID, Aug. 17 (Xinhua) -- Leo Messi was again the hero for FC Barcelona as he scored two goals to take his side to a 3-2 win over Real Madrid in the return leg of the Spanish Supercup. The result gave Barcelona a 5-4 aggregate win over Madrid, who

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(1448) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. Write a list 列清单 Your list should be organized, prioritizing what needs to be done, what should be done, and what you want to get done. 你应当给清单上的事项排排序需要完成的事项、应该完成的事项、以及你想要完成

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语