The 1)Notorious Jumping Frog of Calaveras County By Mark Twain Read by Marsh McCandless In 2)compliance with the request of a friend of mine, who wrote me from the East, I called on good-natured, 3)ga

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(136) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Lindsey had to meet with Jordan again to discuss a few details. Then she caught up with the Aldens at the food court at noon for their free lunch. Jordan was really impressed with the things you came up with, she told Jessie as they ate. Jessie smile

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 74 The Poison Frog Mystery

13- Cookies Toad baked some cookies. These cookie所 smell very good, said Toad. He ate one. And they taste even better, he said. Toad ran to Frogs house. Frog, Frog, cried Toad, Taste these coolies that I have made. Frog ate one of the cookies. Thes

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

19-The Hat On Toads birthday Frog gave him a hat. Toad was delighted, Happy birthday, said Frog. Toad put on the hat. It fell down over his eyes. I am sorry, said Frog. That hat is much too big for you, I will give you something else. No, said Toad.

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

17-The Kite Frog and Toad went out to fly a kite. They went to a large meadow where the wind was strong. Our kite will fly up and up, said Frog. It will fly all the way up to the top of the sky. Toad, said Frog, I will hold the ball of string. You ho

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

Up until now, it has been a bit of mystery as to exactly how Prince Bertie was turned into a frog. Colin the Carp, who lives in the pond with Bertie at the bottom of the garden, has been going around whispering things behind his back. He has been tel

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

A mobile game about a wandering cartoon frog has become a surprise hit in China, clocking up millions of downloads since its release late last year. Earlier, its developer shared her insights into the design philosophy and her thoughts on why the gam

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 2018CRI中国国际广播电台

An engineer was taking a walk when a frog spoke to him and said, If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess. He picked up the frog and put it in his pocket. The frog spoke again and said, If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful prin

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

She went to Central Park to catch dinner. She caught a big frog. She was about to put it into a bag. The frog said, What are you doing? She said, I was planning on cooking and eating you. But since you can talk, maybe I should put you on TV. The frog

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇故事(纽约)

11-A list One morning Toad sat in bed. I have many things to do, he said. L will write them, All down on a list, so that l can remember them. Toad wrote on a piece of paper: A List of things to do today Then he wrote: Wake up l have done that, said T

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

5-The Letter Toad was sitting on his front porch. Frog came along and said, What is the matter, Toad? You are looking sad. Yes, said Toad. This is my sad time of day. It is the time when I wait for the mail to come. It always makes me very unhappy. W

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

7- The Corner Frog and Toad were caught in the rain. They ran to Frogs house. I am all wet, said Toad. The day is spoiled. Have some tea and cake. said Frog. The rain will stop. If you stand near the stove, Your clothes will soon be dry. I will tell

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

8-Ice Cream One hot summer day Frog and Toad sat by the pond. I wish we had some sweet, cold ice cream, said Frog. What a good idea, said Toad. Wait right here, Frog. I will be back soon. Toad went to the store. He bought two big ice-cream cones. Toa

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 王培廷分级书单三 Frog and Toad

088 The Frog and the Cow Baby frogs went on a picnic in the woods. Getting out of the pond for the first time, they sang merrily. Then, they found a cow grazing in a field. Oh, my! What is that? It is huge! All of them wondered what kind of animal it

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

068 The Frog Prince A long time ago, in a far away land there lived a princess. The princess was the most prettiest, from the time she was a baby anyone who saw her admired her appearance. On one special day, Princess, the neighboring country sent th

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(290) / 评论(0) 分类 100个儿童英语小故事

A species of frog has been found alive on a farm in Australia more than 30 years after it was thought to have become extinct. Environment officials have said a thriving population of yellow-spotted bell frogs has been found in a remote creek in New S

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2010年(三月)

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 Wee Sing Around the World

RACHEL MARTIN, HOST: A cartoon frog died on the Internet a few days ago. His name was Pepe. You might remember him over the course of the 2016 election. He became one of the most recognizable symbols of the alt-right. NPR's Sam Sanders tells us how P

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年NPR美国国家公共电台5月

What would it be like to be a frog? Have you ever wanted to be one just for a day? You havent? Well Princess Beatrice loves animals so much that she once wished for just that and she soon regretted it. . .. . .. . .. . Written by Bertie Read by Natas

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

原来做人并不是万物所向往的,本文这只不愿被变成王子的青蛙,告诉我们,每个人都有自己独有的优势和长处,最重要的是做最好的自己,做最舒服的自己。 Wanda, the neighborhood witch, was a go

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间