Taking Back Sunday(T.B.S)乐队是美国中生代Emo(情绪硬核)摇滚乐的中坚力量之一,他们与Dashboard Confessional乐队等已成为在2000年以后商业成绩最好的Emo摇滚乐队之一。 Oh-Oh-Oh Oh-Oh-Oh You might lose your fa

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(125) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

Pay-as-you-app is a mobile phone payment model where users purchase data allowances for a predefined collection of apps, the model charges users different rates for data consumed by different apps. Pay-as-you-app是一种新的手机付费模式,手机

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

1、动宾连接原则 Those potent weapons for deflecting pitches that offer everything from bigger body parts to lower mortgage rates have attracted the ire of the U.S. Chamber of Commerce and mass marketers. deflect: 打击 转变原定行动步骤

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

Part One 听辨练习 A. Listen and repeat . be on time blue on top say it may I weigh it up clue in blew away who else play around stay up see it through Russia and China flew out knew it my only chi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 4+1听力口语MP3

Abdul Latif Morol's problems started after he wrote on social media about a dead goat. Morol, a Bangladeshi journalist, had reported on a donation from a government official. The official had given a number of farm animals to a rural community southw

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(八)月

I dont know how I can express myself, as feelings become obtuse from fear. Soldiers of darkness caught me like an animal and butchered me in dreams. You know the feelings of dreaming are like reality. It is midnight in my Bangladesh. Tuhin Das is fro

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

每个女人应该记住的10句话 1. Muhhamad Ali Jinah: 穆罕默德阿里吉娜 There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronge

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Burning by Maria Arredondo Passion is sweet Love makes weak You said you cherished freedom so You refused to let it go Follow your fate Love and hate Never failed to seize the day Dont give yourself away Oh when the night falls And youre all alone In

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

天使Angel 极具爆发力的声音 Ive said it once and Ill say it again 我已经说过一次了 我会再说一次 Ive got something hanging over my head 有些事情困扰着我 I was laying on your shoulder 靠在你的肩膀上 Perfectly conte

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need to talk about it; t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

Joy in living comes from having fine emotions, trusting them, giving them the freedom of a bird in the open. Joy in living can never be assumed as a pose, or put on from the outside as a mask. People who have this joy don not need to talk about it; t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

I Have A Dream by Martin Luther King Delivered on the steps at the Lincoln Memorial in Washington D.C. on August 28, 1963. Five score years ago, a great American, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the Emancipation Proclamation. This momentous

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

On Tuesday night, at her final state dinner as first lady, Michelle Obama solidified her legacy as perhaps the most adept and successful practitioner of the art of political dressing that any administration has seen. 周二晚上,米歇尔?奥巴马

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 轻松英语

For fans of fashionable neckwear for men, what's old is new again. Now Mo Rocca who follows these matters has his own ideas about that. Way back in the 1990s, freedom was ringing everywhere. Women were making huge inroads in the workplace. As for men

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语杂谈

Freedom 自由 What is freedom? 什么是自由? Freedom is the right to choose. 自由就是拥有选择的权利。 Why do people want to be free? 为什么人们想要自由? Because people can do whatever they want if they are free. 因为如果

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第2册

Westlife - Desperado Desperado, why don''t you come to your senses? You been out ridin'' fences for so long now Oh, you''re a hard one But I know that you got your reasons These things that are pleasin'' you Can hurt you somehow Don''t you draw the q

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

You better think think think about what you're trying to do to me Yeah think think think let your mind go let yourself be free Let's go back let's go back let's go way on back when I didn't even know you you came to me and too much you wouldn't take

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美国偶像 American Idol

VOICE ONE: This is Richard Rael. VOICE TWO: And this is Rich Kleinfeldt with THE MAKING OF A NATION -- a VOA Special English program about the history of the United States. (MUSIC) Today, we tell about the movement for civil rights for black America

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(四)月

They have nothing to compare it to. 没有任何比较。 When these villagers claimed their freedom, the slaveholders burned down all of their houses. 如果这些人要为自己争取自由,奴隶主就烧掉他们所有的房子。 I mean, these

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

(斯福总统内务部部长1941年面对纳粹德国的侵略发表演讲) 美国人代表什么? What is an American ? Harold Ickes May 18, 1941 This remarkable speech was delivered during an

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间