Being authentic can be empowering. 真诚的力量是很强大的。 You will know that you are living a life with purpose, using your talents and skills, and doing it peacefully and harmoniously while contributing to the lives of those around you. 它

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

利萨离开之后,阿美和妈妈聊起了利萨,利萨取得了英语口语竞赛的一等奖,而阿美却想哭,为什么呢? Listen Read Learn May: Lisa wins the first prize in the English speech contest of her college. Mom: Really? That's really wonderful. I'm so happy for her. M

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第二册

15.日程安排 常用应急场景 范例一:Whats on the agenda for today? This is todays schedule. At 8:30AM, conference with the department managers. At 9 oclock, live for the workshop where youll award prizes to the staff for presentatives. Thats great. Wha

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 白领口语应急

A total of 7.95 million college students are expected to graduate in 2017, according to the Ministry of Education. 据教育部表示,2017年我国全国大学毕业生人数将达到795万人。 The figure was released at an MOE conference on empl

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Topics: American Movies-Frankenstein; Famous Americans-James Brown; to boost versus to foster versus to encourage; funky; right as rain Words: horrifying to be obsessed experiment laboratory to be capable of nightmare shocking entertainer insufficien

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美语听力 English Cafe

Holset Turbochargers aim to improve the quality of life in local communities through donations, supporting activities of our employees, business/community partnerships and practices that encourage and support our employees in contributing their time

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 林超伦实战口译练习笔记

Yuan Feng is one of the founders of the carpooling website. He says many of his schoolmates fail to get a train ticket during the Spring Festival travel season so he set up the website with 11 schoolmates. By spending 50,000 yuan setting up the websi

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英闻天下

International Mine Day is on or around April the 4th every year. Its official name is International Mine Day for Mine Awareness and Assistance in Mine Action. The aim of this day is to highlight the dangers of mines around the world and to encourage

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

World Book and Copyright Day is on the 23rd of April every year. It is also called International Day of the Book or World Book Days. UNESCO started it in 1995 to promote reading, publishing and to raise awareness of and protect copyright. There are s

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 世界节假日博览

Do you ever stop to think about your television? Well, there is a special day to do this. World Television Day started on November 21, 1998. The United Nations General Assembly decided there should be a day to commemorate one of the most revolutionar

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语课程学习计划和讲义

Unit 8 Creativity In-Class Reading The Case for Creativity--Encouraging Children to Think I. Word List Directions: Memorize the following words and phrases before class. You will benefit from your eff

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 新编大学英语阅读部分

Well, I had one of those dreams when I was 23. When I suddenly woke up, I was thinking: what if we could download the whole web , and just keep the links and... I grabbed a pen and started writing! Sometimes it is important to wake up and stop dreami

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

作文题目:Digital Media 参考范文: Nowadays, digital media has permeated almost every aspect of our daily life. It is changing the way thatindividuals, especially young people, learn, play, socialize, and participate in the society. As a re

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 四六级写作指导

Earth Hour aims to encourage people to be energy-conscious all year, not just for one hour every 365 days. Here are some energy-saving tips we can all do every day. First is turning lights off when they aren't needed. Making use of natural light duri

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2017年

China is mulling financial incentives to encourage couples to have a second child, as surveys show many are reluctant to expand their families due to economic constraints. 我国正在考虑通过财政刺激措施鼓励夫妇生育二孩,这是因为

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Judy: We're talking about ______ store __________________, and what a _____ it is and how it ___________________________ like me ____ giving money that I ordinarily would give by check, from the _______ of my own home, if I felt like it. Elaine in Mi

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 王强口语 第三册

Coloring Books Can Cut Stress for Adults 涂色本有助于减少成人压力 From VOA Learning English, this is the Health Lifestyle report. Coloring is an activity that children worldwide have long enjoyed. With a picture already made for them, kid

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(八)月

9. Read not before you learn to spell. 读书应该循序渐进。 还能这样说: You should be patient when you read a fat book. Reading should be gradual. 谚语: Pride comes before a fall. 骄必败。 10. We should form a good habit of read

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 情景会话口袋书人际篇

dark circles 黑眼圈 eye bags 眼袋 puffy eyes 肿眼泡 saggy skin 松弛的肌肤 fine lines 细纹 crow's feet 鱼尾纹 It says Tannin and Caffeine found in Green Tea Extract help to eliminate dark bags and circles. 据说绿茶当中的咖啡因

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 早安英文

今天我们要学的词是 pardon. Pardon 作为动词,有赦免的意思。Egypt's president Abdel-Fattah el-Sissi has pardoned 203 people jailed for their participation in illegal protests. 埃及总统塞西赦免了因参加非法抗议被判刑

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(120) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃