Britain remains in a diplomatic row with Ecuador over the fate of the Wikileaks' founder Julia Assange. Ecuador has granted him political asylum, but Britain says it's obliged to hand him over to Sweden. The British Foreign Office insists it does hav

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

Ecuador says it's hoping to grant asylum to Wikileaks founder Julian Assange. He's been sheltering in Ecuador's embassy in London for two months. The Ecuador foreign minister says the UK government has threatened to enter Ecuador's London embassy to

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2012年

2006德国世界杯主席贝肯鲍尔应邀出访南美小国厄瓜多尔,被授予荣誉客人、象征性的城市钥匙、运动爵士称谓等多项荣誉。与总统会晤之后,贝肯鲍尔开

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Fine thank you and you? Katia: Good, good. Listen, I heard that you know a lot about Ecuadorean food. Can you tell me a little bit about it? What is your favorite or what is it that you don't like? Can you ju

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Katia: Hello Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine thank you and you? Katia: Good. Listen I was reading about the Galapagos and I think that you might know a lot more than what I can find in the books. Can you tell me a little bit more about G

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

Katia: Felipe, you have been to the Galapagos? Felipe: No. Katia: But you lived in Ecuador right? Felipe: Yes, well you know the problem is that going on travel into the Galapagos is really expensive for us. Katia: What do you mean for us? Is it expe

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

In British Guiana far back in the wilds is a waterfall nearly five times as high as Niagara, 在英属圭亚那偏远的荒野有一个瀑布,几乎有尼亚加拉瀑布五倍高, yet so far away from everything that hardly any white men have eve

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 美国学生世界地理教材

Katia: Hello, Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine. You? Katia: Good, good, but, you know, I was wondering for me Ecuador and Colombia seem to be so the same. Can you tell me how can I distinguish them or what is the difference between Ecuado

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Katia: Felipe, you know I like music very much. So I wanted to ask you about music in Colombia, in Ecuador. What kind of music do they have? Felipe: Well, if you go to Colombia, I think its, you know, its such a diverse country in terms of music. The

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

AS IT IS 2016-04-19 Survivors Sought After Ecuador, Japan Quakes厄瓜多尔和日本发生地震 幸存者搜救工作还在继续 Efforts to rescue victims continue after strong earthquakes in Ecuador and Japan killed hundreds and injured thousands

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

The Weekend - Soccer (C0067) A: Welcome back, soccer fans. My name is Rick Fields and, as always, I am joined by my ommentating wingman, Bob Copeland. B: And were on the brink of soccer history today, as Ecuador and Brazil are tied one-one as we begi

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

Butterfly Shows Speciation Sign A study in the journal Science looks at Heliconius butterflies in Ecuador, in which a single gene change that influences mate choice may be the first step in the splitting of the population into two species. Cynthia Gr

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(162) / 评论(0) 分类 60秒科学

Ecuador's President Flees Amid Deadly Protests Despite his pledge to remain in office, Ecuador's beleaguered President, Lucio Gutierrez, fled the government palace Wednesday after a week of deadly str

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2005(上)--国政军事聚焦

Todd: So, Jose, can you talk about the food in Ecuador? Jose: Yes, I was saying that the Andes is where potatoes and corn and many other kinds of food come, I mean, potatoes for example, that was so important for Europe, during the famine in Europe.

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

China says Japan's unilateral moves against Chinese nationals illegal, invalid China says any of Japan's unilateral moves against Chinese nationals is illegal and invalid. China's Foreign Ministry made the statement after Japan decided to release 14-

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

Colombian President Alvaro Uribe has received tacit support from Brazil for his plans to allow US troops(部队) to use Colombian military bases. Brazilian Foreign Minister Celso Amorim said it considered the agreement to be a sovereign Colombian ma

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

The federal government is making its crackdown on 457 visas a top priority in the final two weeks of parliament .The government's runing out of time to get hundreds of bills passed.The League Labor cooks will meet today for the second last time befor

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲ABC新闻快递2013年

模仿句子:Two years ago Arthur was a stray roaming the jungles of Ecuador when he struck up an unlikely friendship with a team of Swedish adventure racers or endurance athletes. 翻译:两年前,阿瑟还是一直在厄瓜多尔丛林中游走

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Katia: Hello, Felipe, how are you? Felipe: Hello, I'm fine. You? Katia: Good, good, but, you know, I was wondering for me Ecuador and Colombia seem to be so the same. Can you tell me how can I distinguish them or what is the difference between Ecuado

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 原版英语对话1000个

今天我们要学的词是 coordinate. Coordinate 动词,协调。Islamic nations pledged to establish a policy center in Istanbul to coordinate anti-terrorism efforts. 伊斯兰国家保证要在伊斯坦布尔建议一个政策中心,协同打击

发表于:2019-03-07 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃