各种动物的英文单词 horse 马 mare 母马 colt, foal 马驹,小马 pony 矮马 thoroughbred 纯种马 mustang 野马 mule 骡 ass, donkey 骡 ox 牛 buffalo 水牛 bull 公牛 cow 母牛 calf 小牛, 牛犊 bullock, steer 小阉牛 heifer 小母

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lesson 59 In or out? New words and expressions: 1. bark Our dog, Rex, used to sit outside our front gate and bark. The dog barked at the visitor. You can hear dogs bark in the distance in the dark. 2. press As the neighbors complained of the noise, m

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(416) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册2

33 The Eagle and the Raven An eagle was trying to break open a nut in his beak when a raven landed on a branch beside him. The raven eyed the nut hopefully, You'll never break it like that,he said. If I were you I would fly up in the sky as high as I

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第一册

In a small town, there lived a merchant. He ran a small business. Unfortunately, he lost all his money in business. I cant stay like this. I have to do something. I will go to the next town and invest in another business, he thought to himself. So he

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

VOICE ONE: This is SCIENCE IN THE NEWS in VOA Special English. I'm Bob Doughty. VOICE TWO: Researchers believe cello music can help improve communications skills And I'm Pat Bodnar. This week, we will tell about a new finding about the value of musi

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2007年(十)月

The Eagle Pub 老鹰酒吧 Originally opened in 1667 as the Eagle and Child,The Eagle pub is one of Cambridge's most popular drinking establishments and one with an impressive historical legacy. It can be found on Benet Street, just to the South of

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 走进剑桥大学

You'll say goodbye.I'll say hello.Welcome to CNN student news.Thank you ,ladies ,for the introduction.Now,let's get you to the headlines. First up,the US Supreme Court has agreed to decide whether president Barack Obama's health care reform law is co

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

EXPLORATIONS - 'That's One Small Step ...': The Story of the First Humans to Walk on the MoonBy Marilyn Rice Christiano Broadcast: Wednesday, August 23, 2006 EXPLORATIONS -- a program in Special Engli

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2006年慢速英语(八)月

By Marilyn Rice Christiano Broadcast: August 20, 2003 (THEME) ANNCR: Explorations -- a program in Special English by the Voice of America. (THEME) (Apollo Eleven Countdown) A rocket launch countdown.

发表于:2019-01-04 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA2003(下)-美国人文故事

A boy found an eagle's egg and he put it in the nest of a prairie chicken. The eagle hatched and thought he was a chicken. He grew up doing what prairie chicken do-scratching at the dirt for food and flying short distances with a noisy fluttering of

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

yo, yo yo, yo your honour please gotta believe what i say (say) what i will tell (tell) happened just the other day (day) i must confess (confess) 'cos i've had about enough (enough) i need your help

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美歌手专辑

horse 马 mare 母马 colt, foal 马驹,小马 pony 矮马 thoroughbred 纯种马 mustang 野马 mule 骡 ass, donkey 驴 ox 牛 buffalo 水牛 bull 公牛 cow 母牛 calf 小牛,牛犊 bullock, st

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Thanks for coming with me, Rob. Isn't bird watching fun? 罗布,感谢你和我一起来。赏鸟是不是很好玩儿? I guess. But why do you watch them so early? We had to leave for Spring Lake at 6:00! 我想是的。但是为什么你要这么

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Id let the air release my mind And leave my worries far behind And let the silent oceans of the skys Wash every grain of sorrow from my eyes If only I had wings Id fly beyond the rainbows door In search of heavens stardust shore Where long forgotten

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

31 阿波罗登月计划(一) Date=4-11-01 Title=Explorations #1947 - Project Apollo (part 1): Apollo Eleven byline=Marilyn Rice Christiano ANNCR: Explorations -- a program in special English by th

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

It's not just birds of a feather that flock together. 虽说鸟以类聚,但有时并非如此。 A crow has been photographed hitching a very rare mid-flight lift on the back of a bald eagle. 照片里,一只乌鸦站在飞行中的白头海雕的

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

【生词预览】 admire欣赏,tribal部落的,eagle鹰,warrior勇士 【笑话原文】 Not An Eye Witness Visiting the National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, D.C, I was admiring a beautiful tribal elder headdress decorated wit

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

Lesson 10 Sports 第十课 运动 December 22 12月22日 Let's Go Skiing 去滑雪 Read it! 读读看! It snowed a lot last night. 昨天晚上下了很大的雪, Everything is frozen outside. 户外的一切都结冻了。 Maybe Rob and Megan ca

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

Working coast to coast Sleeping on a train Caught between The settled life And on the road again People often ask me Where it is Im from Find it hard to tell them So I say it in a song Eagle in the mountains Floating on a breeze Shark out in the ocea

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

July 24 7月24日 Read it! 读读看! Alex is getting into photography. 亚力克斯迷上了摄影。 He took a great action shot of a jumping basketball player. 他拍了一张很棒的动态照片,画面中是一位跃起的篮球员。 Taylor

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语