I am a shy girl, when my teachers ask me the questions, I will always low down my head and answer them with small voice. Because of my character, I miss the chances to make myself stand out and I also dont have many friends. I really want to change m

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 新标准初中英语七年级下(2013版)

Congressional leaders are reporting progress today in talks aimed at fashioning a bailout of the country's financial markets. NPR's Debbie Elliott has more. Negotiations jump-started after House Republicans joined the talks. Minority Leader John Boe

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年NPR美国国家公共电台九月

Faculty, family, friends, and fellow graduates, good evening. I am honored to address you tonight. On behalf of the graduating masters and doctoral students of Washington University's School of Engineering and Applied Science, I would like to thank a

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语演讲

和颐酒店遇袭 being assaulted atYitel 这个草长莺飞的四月,带给我们的有激励与感动,同时也不乏愤怒。 科比退役赛和杭州协警网红爆发出满满的正能量。 而和颐酒店遇袭和公务员考试泄题事件

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

9类词+10句 第一部分 词汇 1.表重要 important, vital, essential, crucial, significant,crucial,indispensable, of great importance 2.表认为 suppose, convince ( be convinced of) show, illustrate, illuminate,believe, hold to the belief 3.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Topic1-Break-up fee in relationships When a romantic relationship goes wrong, the two go through heartache in the process of a break-up. Regardless of the relationship status, married or in cohabitation, assets need to be divided. You keep the TV, I

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语角-圆桌会议

模仿文本:As we've touched on in that interview, for many of the last few years, there's been endless debate about which other countries might yet claim membership of the exclusive BRICS club. Nigeria, perhaps, would love to become a new partner

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Top Republican Presidential Candidates Debate 共和党总统候选人举行辩论 The ten Republican presidential candidates who received the highest levels of support in public opinion surveys debated Thursday night in Cleveland, Ohio. The event ma

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(八)月

AS IT IS 2016-01-11 Parliament to Debate Banning Trump from UK 英国议会辩论是否禁止特朗普 British lawmakers have scheduled a debate about whether to ban U.S. Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump from Britain. The lawmakers resp

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(一)月

But, what's the problem with all of this? 但是, 所有的这些表现的问题是什么呢? Well, surely we want our kids to grow up as healthy, well balanced individuals. 我们当然希望我们的孩子成长为一个健康、均衡发展的个人

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

Hello to you I'm Stacey Elgin at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. A radical move to try to thaw out the frozen credit market. The government says it will buy huge amounts of short-term business debt. The

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

Hello and good Wednesday to you, I'm Stacey Elgin at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what is happening NOW IN THE NEWS. Stock prices collapsed in London, Paris, Germany and Tokyo overnight. Japan's NIKKEI index suffered its biggest sell

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(十)月

备受关注的第二场美国大选电视辩论已经落下帷幕,对于希拉里和特朗普二人此次的交锋,多数美国媒体认为前者占了上风,但也有不少媒体表示特朗普表现出人意料,发挥不错。 The US media

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The three Democratic presidential candidates are holding their last debate Sunday before voters get to weigh in at caucuses in Iowa. Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, and former Maryland Governor Martin O'Mall

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

So far David Cameron has been grilled by the finest journalistic minds including the BBCs former grand inquisitor Jeremy Paxman on this general election campaign. 目前为止,英国首相大卫卡梅伦 回答过最杰出的新闻工作者的提问,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(96) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

WASHINGTON, D.C. More than 20,000 participants are wrapping up the global AIDS conference in Washington, after a week of events intended to invigorate efforts to halt the epidemic. While scientists and international policy makers discussed research a

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

★Marry is so stupid, she stole free pudding. 玛丽太蠢了,偷免费的布丁。 ★He's never slept with his wife. He says it isn't honorable to sleep with a married woman. 他从不跟妻子一起睡。他说跟一个已婚女人睡是不光彩

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

HARI SREENIVASAN, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: For more analysis of the presidential race, I'm joined now by NewsHour Weekend special correspondent Jeff Greenfield, who joins us from Santa Barbara, California. So, Jeff, given the topsy-turvy nature o

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Formal1、We can continue this conversation tomorrow. 我们可以明天继续谈。 2、What do you say if we end this conversation here? 我们就谈到这里,你看怎么样? 3、Is it alright if we finish this debate another time? 我们改天再

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Debating 辩论 This house believes 本方认为 Some schools are teaching children how to think for themselves 有些学校正在教孩子们如何独立思考 Sep 14th 2013 | SHANGHAI |From the print edition IN CHINESE classrooms, students rarely q

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合