that a military aircraft has just crashed in Libya after the pilot and the co-pilot refused to follow orders and bomb Benghazi. That's the second largest city in Libya, it's in the eastern part of the country. But according to all reports that we've

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

You've been talking on our blog about one student athlete's decision not to compete. Today, we're sharing some of your opinions on it. I'm Carl Azuz. This is CNN Student News! Evacuation attempts, the international response, and the impact on oil. Th

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

Let's go Cross Country, see what's happening in Orange County, California. Search is on for this bumbling robber who police say spent 6 minutes searching for his gun before he held up a convenience store. Surveillance cameras caught him digging throu

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

That's why the day after Thankgiving is called Black Friday. The start of the holiday shopping season and the time when a lot of companies hope to make up sales, to get in the black. This focus on racing to be part of it, a lot of stores offer deals

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

The announcement of // I think it was when President Obama said the troops would be home for the holidays, was obviously a very big moment. Because it all began the firing anyway, began in 2003 thats when the first troops went across the border. Its

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

It's Tuesday. I am C.C. And this is CNN Student News. This is our last show this week, but we have a lot of ground to cover before the thanksgiving break. So let's go ahead get to it. First up, New York officials arrest a man they say was planning a

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

We begin tonight, keep them honest, trying to get answers from 5 republican members of Congress for alleging massive infiltration of the US government by radical jihadist, members in the muslim brotherhood. Now today, one of those lawmakers, congress

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

Hey, Im Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the podcast. In the wake of Aurora why both parties are running away from even talking about gun laws. Keeping Them Honest also The RidicuList, the Second Coming of the 13-year girl of the Apocalypse. Thats tonight

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

Hey, Im Anderson Cooper. Welcome to the podcast coming to you from Aurora, Colorado with stories of survival, courage and loss. Lets get started. When we arrived on Friday, people were dealing not only with the trauma of a mass shooting, some were en

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

Day 85 of the Gulf oil disaster and there is new hope this morning that today could mark the beginning of the end, could being the key word. Here's the latest, BP has successfully placed a new containment cap on the gushing well. The company says tha

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

It's another day, another setback in the Gulf oil spill disaster. Here's the latest news on day 87 of this Gulf oil crisis. Equipment that BP was using to help stop the oil gushing into the water from a ruptured well, well that is now leaking. That f

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2010年(七)月

Topping our look Cross Country this morning, from the mouths of babes. Luck be a lady tonight. I fell into a ring of fire. Far more mature than his five years of age might suggest, you're witnessing Cameron Barilone's first gig as a professional sing

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(二)月

The President has made the decision not to release any of the photograghs of the photographs that deceased Osama bin Laden. And there is no doubt that Osama bin Laden is dead. Certainly there is no doubt among al-Qaeda members that he is dead. And so

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

But first, new details on the death of Osama bin Laden, the man behind the 9/11 terrorist attacks. The raid by U.S. forces that killed bin Laden also recovered intelligence information that American officials are reviewing now. Hard drives, computers

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

Stories Cross Country, Union supporters back at the state capital in Madison, Wisconsin. They're protesting a state Supreme Court decision to uphold anti-union law. The controversial measure curbs collective bargaining rights of teachers and other

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

I use it today again to apologize to the personal mistake I have made and embarassment I have caused. I made this apology to my neighbors, to my constituents, but I make particularly to my wife Huma. I hope to be able to continue to work at citizens

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

Good afternoon. I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. You don't need to have a high cost subprime loan to get help with your mortgage. The Treasury Department has just announced a plan c

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

Hey there, from the CNN Center in Atlanta, I'm Virginia Cha. Thanks for checking news with us. Here is a look at what's happening right NOW IN THE NEWS. Voters from the Atlantic to the Pacific helping choose the major party presidential nominees. Ea

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta, here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. There has been another deadly explosion in Beirut, Lebanon. 4 Lebanese bystanders were killed. U.S. and Lebanese officials say the target was a US e

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月

Hi,everyone. I'm Asieh Namdar at the CNN.com newsroom in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening Now In The News. New information out of Jacksonville, North Carolina, Marine Cpl. Cesar Armando Laurean is now the prime suspect in the murder of lan

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(一)月