First up,Greece's debt crisis overshadows just about everything else of the G20 economic conference.World leaders are meeting in France to talk about global financial issues.President Obama,who is at the G20 meeting,says the most important thing they

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

And, of course, we thank the students at Chicagos Grace Christian Academy for getting our week going. Im Carl Azuz bringing you 10 minutes fo headlines from around the globe. Were going to get into our first story today with this report. First up Exp

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

More than a hundrand and thirty thousand troops from 50 different countries are currently in Afghanistan. But you just heard Prime Minister Julia Gilos say most of Australian forces could be leaving Afghanistan soon. Right now there're around 1500 Au

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

Researchers say this new frog species is the world's smallest vertebrae. You can see just how small. It doesn't even take up half of that dime. Scientists discovered the frog in an island nation Papua New Guinea where lives in tropical forest. What's

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

First up, it's been called the largest collection of high-level terrorist information that US government has ever gotten hold of. US Navy Seals killed Osama Bin Laden when they raided his compound a year ago. They also took this huge collection of do

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(五)月

First up though, we are heading to Afghanistan, that's where president Obama was yesterday, making a surprise visit to the country, it happened on the one year anniversary of the raid that killed Osama Bin Laden, the terrorist leader was once in Afgh

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(五)月

A woman was elected to the US Congress for the first time,96 years ago,today we'll meet the woman who served the longest time on Capital Hill,as our Women's History Month coverage rolls on. First up,though,we are looking at Puerto Rico as it gets som

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(三)月

broadcasting from the CNN Center in Atlanta, Georgia. I am Caral Zuees. This is CNN Student News. Thank you for spending part of the day with us. We are kicking things off today with some presidential politics. Specifically, the raise for the Republi

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

So,ohs apply to pretty much all of the products on display at the International Consumer Electronic Show.The CES convention is happening this week in Las Vegas,Nevada.It's usually a big draw in the tech world,but some folks are starting to question t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(一)月

CNN radio was no longer producing hourly news updates, but keep this feat active because we'll be back, thank you for clicking here and following us. To continue to listen stories from CNN radio, look for CNN radio reports, and the CNN android app, i

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(四)月

Hey, I'm Anderson Cooper, welcome to the podcast, the tenuous evidence, the lips of logic behind the inflammatory claim that Islamist extremes or infiltrating the US government. Keep them honest, pass the ridiculous, let's get started. We begin tonig

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

To begin tonight's Keeping the Modest, with stunning last minute developments in the Fast and Furious story. Just hours away from tomorrow's house vote on whether to cite Attorney General Eric Holder for contempt of congress, a heavily researched sto

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月

Good afternoon, I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here is a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. We begin with the sentencing phase for a former Ohio cop convicted of double murder. Earlier this month, the jury found Bobby Cutts

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(二)月

Good Friday afternoon to you, I'm Naamua Delaney at the CNN Center in Atlanta. Here's a look at what's happening NOW IN THE NEWS. US war planes have struck several targets in Basra and Sadar city in the fight between Iraqi forces and Shiite militant

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 商业报道2008年(三)月

Today's holiday is first known as Armistice Day in honor of troops who served in World War One. The name was later changed to Veterans Day in the U.S. to honor everyone who's served in the America's arm forces, regardless of when, regardless of where

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(十一)月

Our current fire reaches 336,167,so 336,167 acres.Zero percent contained.As of this morning we had 3,012 personnel on the fire.We are not gonna be out of here in time soon. There is a lot of work to do. Theres probably, I guess, two or three weeks

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

All right. So let's talk about what your favorite bible verse is, OK? How about this? God helps those who help themselves. Do you like that one? Well, that's great but there's just one problem. It is not in the bible. How about, God works in mysterio

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(六)月

We feel very confident from the modeling that the water has done what is going to do. What I say that is with a lot of caution in mind because we don't know that for certain. And so I think people have to understand that we consider this still a litt

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(五)月

I'm Carl Azuz. This is CNN Student News! It is my privilege to wish you a very happy new year. Welcome to our first show of 2011! We have 10 minutes of commercial-free headlines ready for you; they start right now! Now, before we went on Christmas br

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2011年(一)月

It's a dream for a lot of Americans to retire at 65 and start living the good life. But the recession has now put that further out of reach for a lot of us. Alicia Munnell, she has just finished a study that says if we wait until we're 70 years old t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN2012年(七)月