61. Christmas is coming soon, the radio stations are playing Christmas music. Pelole are busy doing their Christmas shopping. Many families have christmas trees in their homes and buy decorations for their trees. This Christmas is significant for our

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语易背作文

happy christmas(war is over) 歌词: So this is Christmas And what have you done Another year over And a new one just begun Ans so this is Christmas I hope you have fun The near and the dear one The old and the young A very merry Christmas And a ha

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Christmas When You Were Mine - Taylor Swift Please take down the misletoe 请拿下那个圣诞树枝吧 Cause I don't wanna think about that right now 它与现在的我那么不相衬 Cause everything I want is miles away 只因为我心所向在千里

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

VOICE ONE: A major snowstorm hit the East Coast on the weekend before Christmas. Christmas trees for sale in the Upper West Side neighborhood of New York. Welcome to THIS IS AMERICA in VOA Special English. I'm Barbara Klein. This week on our program,

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(207) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA慢速英语2009年(十二)月

Hither, page, and stand by me, If thou know'st it, telling, yonder...) By the ninth century, the Christian version of Christmas is spreading across Northern Europe. In the Czech Republic, a Christian

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

Well, that's limelight. What exactly was it? Well it was the burning of calcium oxide in a very intense flame. And when did the job of a limelighter begin? Oh, famously, the first recorded instance in

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

We wish you a Merry Christmas; We wish you a Merry Christmas; We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Good tidings we bring to you and your kin; Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year. Oh, bring us a figgy pudding; Oh, bring us

发表于:2019-01-06 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

想必小伙伴们都已经看过女王的圣诞祝辞,享受着来自纯正皇室的英音。 但是,你们有没有发现,在祝福的最后一句,女王说的不是Merry Christmas,而是I wish you a very happy Christmas. 为何英女王的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

I hate that I remember 我讨厌自己仍记得 I wish I could forget 多希望我能忘记 What you did last December 去年十二月你干的那些事 You left my heart a mess (A mess) 你让我的心乱如麻(如麻) Boy, you blew it 小子,你

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

La la la la ... I'm wishing on a star 对着星星许下愿望 And trying to believe 并且尝试着去相信 That even though it's far 即使一切是多么遥远 He'll find me Christmas Eve 他会在平安夜来寻找我 I guess that Santa's busy 我

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

英语歌:圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christmas Time是美国著名女歌手Christina Aguilera于2000年发行的圣诞专辑《My Kind of Christmas》当中一支圣诞单曲。Christmas Time节奏强劲,Christina Aguilera演唱铿锵

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Prince Bertie the Frog has always considered himself to be something of a comedian. His speciality is penguin jokes. He is delighted when he is asked to do a Christmas Eve performance of his stand-up comedy act at a pond in a neighbouring kingdom. Be

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

Jason and his parents spend Christmas in Iceland a wonderful country where ice and snow are guaranteed, and there are volcanoes too. But Jason is not happy. Hes heard that Santa doesnt visit Iceland and what use is Christmas without Santa? And its tr

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Children’s Stories-儿童故事集

They'd been very sweet, really, letting her lead her own life, not understanding in the least why she wanted to live in Chelsea in the way she did, but accepting it. That was due to Em of course. Grandfather would have kicked up no end of a row. Sara

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

I regret exceedingly... said M. Hercule Poirot. He was interrupted. Not rudely interrupted. The interruption was suave, dexterous, persuasive rather than contradictory. Please don't refuse offhand, M. Poirot. There are grave issues of State. Your coo

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

It's Christmas and we walk alone很快就是圣诞节,而我们仍孤单的前行着 Two strangers with no one to miss us没人想念着我们这两个陌生人 On our own我们都是孑然一身 Out in the cold独自面对外界的寒冷 Trudging

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Dai: So Christmas is coming around the corner. How do you feel about that? Sharron: I love Christmas. I love the time with the family, the time off work to relax and enjoy each other's company and just time at home with everyone. Dai: So, what do you

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Last Christmas I gave you my heart 去年的圣诞节,我把心给了你 But the very next day you gave it away 但隔天你就将它丢弃 This year to save me from tears 今年,我在泪水中重新振作 I'll give it to someone special 我会把

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Last Christmas I gave u my heart But the very next day u gave it away This year to save me from tears Ill give it to someone special Last Christmas I gave u my heart But the very next day u gave it away This year to save me from tears Ill give it to

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

后街男孩重聚献唱温馨圣诞新单《It's Christmas Time Again》 当地时间11月4日,美国流行组合后街男孩(Backstreet Boys)在加利福利亚阿纳海姆的迪士尼乐园睡美人城堡前重聚,录制电视节目。后街男孩

发表于:2019-03-11 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 流行英文歌曲