Here is a Christmas riddle for you: what's the connection between Jane Austen, Christmas dinner and Northern Ireland? Well by the 18th century, the Georgians had developed their own refined and tastef

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

White Christmas 白色圣诞 i'm dreaming of a white christmas, just like the ones i used to know. where those tree-tops glisten, and children listen to hear sleighbells in the snow. i'm dreaming of a white christmas, with every christmas card i writ

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Last christmas圣诞节快乐! Last X'mas 英文歌词赏析 I gave you my heart But the very next day you gave it away This year to save me from tears I'll give it to some one special {music} Once bitten and twice shy I keep my distance but still

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Lesson 18 Text A Christmas Cards It mas two weeks before Christmas. and Mrs Smith was very busy. She bought a lot of Christmas cards to send to her friends and to her husband's friends, and put them o

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 初级口语教程

It is said that in the year of 300 AD, there was a kind old man and his name was Saint Nicholas. He was always ready to help the poor and often gave presents to them. Today, Father Christmas is an ima

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 知性英语

But it found that the theater spell danger, Christmas joy for rich kids meant misery for other children. Toy makers were the poorest of the poor, and the hardest life of all was that of the doll maker

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 圣诞特辑

THIS IS AMERICA - Christmas Music and Traditions By Marilyn Christiano Broadcast: Monday, December 20, 2004 VOICE ONE: The ballet is about a young girl named Clara. Clara is celebrating Christmas with

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 This is America

christmas time There is something special About this time of year The Christmas feeling's everywhere I just got home To Join You I've been away too long But now I'm back to share my love Friends are reunited One big family Filled with love to last Th

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

When Christmas Comes To Town 当圣诞来到小镇 在影片《极地快车》中,当寻找圣诞老人的火车驶入北极圈,相信圣诞老人存在的小男孩和多才多艺的小女孩站在极地特快车厢的尽头,合唱了这首忧伤

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Blue Christmas 演唱者:Elvis Presley 英文歌词 I'll have a Blue Christmas without you I'll be so blue just thinking about you Decorations of red on a green Christmas tree Won't be the same dear, if you're not here with me And when those blue s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

圣诞快乐,新年好! Christmascomesbutonceayear.Butwhenitcomesit bringsgoodcheer. 圣诞节一年只有一次,但每次来临都带来喜悦。 AcheeryChristmasandtheNewYearholdlotsofhappines

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

WishingyouasonginyourheartatChristmasandblessings allyearlong. 圣诞之际,祝你心中有首快乐的歌,新年快乐! MerryChristmasandhappyNewYear! 圣诞快乐,恭贺新禧! Wishingyoup

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

在这欢乐的时节给你我最真的祝福和亲切的思念,愿你今年的圣诞比往年更璀璨。 MaytheChristmasbeatimeoflaughterandrealenjoyment foryou.Bestwishes. 愿圣诞不仅是你欢笑

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

圣诞快乐为啥是Merry Christmas而不是Happy Christmas?Merry Christmas和Merry Xmas哪个好? 圣诞的钟声还未敲响 平安夜的祝福 辉姐的科普驾着马车哒哒的来 想知道为什么不是Happy Christmas而是Merry Christmas吗

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

Trouble sleeping 歌手:Corinne bailey rae it s late and i m feeling so tired having trouble sleeping this constant compromise between thinking and breathing could it be i m suffering because i ll never give in? won t say that i m falling in love t

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Melodies of Christmas David Archuleta There's something in the melodies that the Christmas season brings. Joy and laughter in the air, smiling faces everywhere. All familiar melodies, bring back special memories. They remind us, they remind us. Merri

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

圣诞时节 甜蜜诱惑 Christmas Time Christina Aguilera Fa la la la la fa la la la la la la... Oh, hey When I was young every Christmas Eve I could not sleep Trying to catch that old St. Nick Leaving presents under my tree And every year I'd fall

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

音乐咖啡厅: Lady GaGa 欢乐圣诞单曲Christmas Tree Artist:Lady Gaga features Space Cowboy Song:Christmas Tree Ra pa pam pam (whoa) (4x) Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalalala Light me up with me on top lets falalalala lalala

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

音乐咖啡厅:Justin Bieber - Christmas eve 相关介绍 :贾斯汀?比伯日前在Twitter上更新道:我太兴奋了!我实在等不及让你们看到这次新专辑美妙之处了!每一张专辑将拨出一美元的善款给慈善机构。我

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Merry Christmas!圣诞节又来啦,你知道圣诞快乐为什么用merry而不是happy吗?今天Jenny和Adam就要说说这个重要的西方节日。 为什么是merry而不是happy 英语中说到节日或生日快乐都是用happy这个词,

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀