marys little boy child long time ago in bethlehem so the holy bible say marys boy child jesus christ was born on christmas day hark now hear the angels sing a new king born today and man will live forevermore because of christmas day trumpets sound a

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英文圣诞歌曲

Talking about child A: Hey, Philip! You wont believe this! B: What? Whats the good news? A: My son, Harvey just got into Harvard! He starts next September. B: Thats wonderful! You must be really proud of him! 谈论子女 A:嘿,菲利普!你不会

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 办公室英语口语

A policeman and a lost child 警察与走丢的孩子 As a rookie in the Atlantic City, N.J., Police department, I was assigned a beat on the boardwalk. Hardly a day went by when I didn't come upon a child who had become separated from his parents. 我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(172) / 评论(0) 分类 英语诗歌

当你的孩子是个婴儿时,你所记得的,是你对自己创造出的堪称完美奇迹的作品,感到不可思议的敬畏... All you remember about your child being an infant is the incredible awe you felt about the precious miracle you creat

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

All you remember about your child being seven is the carpool schedule. You learned to apply makeup in two minutes and brush your teeth in the rearview mirror , because the only time you had to yourself was when you were stopped at red lights. You con

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

BEIJING, July 6 (Xinhua) -- Chinese police on Monday broke up two major child-trafficking gangs, arrested 802 suspects and freed 181 children, the Ministry of Public Security (MPS) said Thursday. Under the command of the MPS, more than 10,000 police

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

A Child's Angel 孩子的守护天使 Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. 从前,有个孩子马上就要诞生了。 So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow, 于是有一天他问上帝:听说明

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

And what am I going to do when I want to talk to you? 如果我想与你说话怎么办? But God had an answer for that question too. 上帝胸有成竹地回答: Your angel will place your hands together and will teach you how to pray. 你的天使

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

BEIJING, May 24 (Xinhua) -- A fund dedicated to fighting child abduction via online microblogging services was established Thursday by the China Social Assistance Foundation (CSAF). The CSAF said the public fund, which was initiated by some Chinese c

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I have two sisters, the oldest one was married a year ago. Now my sister is pregnant and I cant wait to see her baby. I feel so excited about the coming baby, I will be her aunt, which means I grow up. When the child is born, I will take care of her,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

In my family, there are only three people, my parents and I. because of my parents work, they could only have one child at that time, so I dont have any siblings. I felt so lonely when my parents went out for their work. Now the government changed th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

as i was slowly passing an open home one day, i stopped for a moment, just to watch the children play. alone a boy was standing and when i asked him why, he turned with eyes that could not see and he began to cry. i'm nobody's child, i'm nobody's chi

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

I am eleven years old now, I study in a middle school, I am not a little girl any more, I know I should learn to grow up, I want to be a good child. First, I need to be considerate for my parents, they care so much for me, all they do is for my bette

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

今天我们要学的词是 child labor. Child labor童工。World leaders pledged two years ago to end child labor by 2025. 国际领导人两年前承诺,要在2025年以前结束童工的存在。然而,A new UN report estimates there were 152

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词荟萃

My Safe Child(我那安全的孩子) I am thirty-three years old,and I am so happy that I am not a mother. I do not hear a biological clock ticking,only the nerve wrecking ticks of bombs yet to explode. My friends are leaping whenever t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

What is this about? Where is everybody going? What am I doing here? Can't separate what I really need to know and What I just want to hear Maybe I'm alone maybe everybody's lost too Looking for their own way out Maybe I don't know maybe I don't even

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Experts call for child abuse crime after kindergarten scandals BEIJING, Oct. 29 (Xinhua) -- A crime of child abuse should be established in law to better protect children from abusive teachers or household nurses, according to Chinese experts. The la

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

For more on this, we turn back to Professor Zhang Lifen from Fudan University, and we're also joined by our health reporter Wu Guoxiu. Q1. Starting with you Guo Xiu. You've done dozens of stories since China loosened its family planning policy. What'

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 cctv9英语新闻2016年

Once upon a time there was a child ready to be born. So one day he asked God, They tell me you are sending me to earth tomorrow but how am I going to live there being so small and helpless? God replied, Among the many angels, I chose one for you. She

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文