A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it. Is this your car, Mister? he said. Paul

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

哥哥的心愿 A friend of mine named Paul received an automobile from his brother as a Christmas present. On Christmas Eve when Paul came out of his office, a street urchin was walking around the shiny new car, admiring it. Is this your car, Mister

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

WASHINGTONFormer U.S. President George W. Bush has emerged from a self-imposed hiatus from the American political scene to try to boost his younger brother Jeb's bid for the 2016 Republican presidential nomination. George Bush attested to his brother

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

说某事不可能实现,汉语中有很多形象的说法,比如:天方夜谭、白日做梦、太阳从西边出来、异想天开、痴心妄想、天上掉馅饼、猴年马月而英语中也有一个形象搞笑的说法,就三个词:w

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A: David, knock it off, would you? Your singing is killing me. A: David, 别唱了, 好吗? 你的歌声简直要我的命! B: Hey! You're rude. B: 嘿! 你怎么那么没礼貌啊! Knock it off! 是叫(某人)停止做某事的意思,有住嘴,少来这

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 美国俚语

Summary: ????? Lohengrin, The Knight of Swan. Once save the Princess Elsa of brabant from Frederick of Telramund who accused Lisa of murdering her brother, Gottfried. Actually Gotifried was poisoned by Telrarmund's wife, Ortrud, and became a swan. La

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文剧本

After the stealing of fire,Zeus became increasingly unkind to men.One day he ordered his son Hephaestus to build an image of a beautiful maiden out of clay.He then asked the gods and goddesses to award her with different kinds of gifts.A charming you

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Are You Sleeping ? Are you sleeping ? Are you sleeping ? Brother John ,brother John . Morning bells are ringing . Morning bells are ringing . Ding ,dang ,dong . Ding dang dong . (你在睡觉吗?) 你在睡觉吗?你在睡觉吗? 我的兄弟

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 我的第一本英语儿歌

经典欧美金曲:stand--jewel walk in a corner shop see a shoplifting cop see the old lady with a gun see the hero try 2 run nothing's what it seems, i mean it's not all dirty, but it's not all clean there's children paying bills there's monks bu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

Lorde(1996年11月7日-),本名Ella Yelich-O'Connor,新西兰创作型歌手。于2013年3月发行第一张EP《The Love Club》,并于2013年6月发行第二张EP《Tennis Court》。她的首张专辑《Pure Heroine》将定于2013年9月发布

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. Authorities in North Carolina's Outer Banks say they need to wait for a medical examiner's investigation to determine if a body found is that of a missing Ohio woman. Lynn Jackenheimer never returned home after a vacation. 2. Police say a 3-year-o

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(328) / 评论(0) 分类 美联社新闻一分钟2012(七月)

In the Warring States Period, there was a man in the State of Wei called Geng Lei. One day he said to the king,I can shoot down birds by simply plucking my bowstring.' When the king expressed doubt, Geng Lei pointed his bow at a wild goose flying i

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

So you think I'm courageous? she asked. Yes, I do. Perhaps I am. But that's because I've had some inspiring teachers. I'll tell you about one of them. Many years ago, when I worked as a volunteer at Stanford Hospital, I got to know a little girl name

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

文本: Illidan:Prince Kaelthas said he last saw Tyrande being swept down this river. If she is alive, my naga will find her. Malfurion:They had best return with good news, brother. The very sight of them ___(1)___. Where did you ever find such

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Russel, you work too much. _________1_________. - How much he loaned you? - 1500. _________2__________. - You wanna get a drink later? - Yeah. And a liquid dinner. - You want another? - No. Rodney was supposed to meet me here a half hour ago. - Now,

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

15At the end of every seven years you must cancel debts. 2This is how it is to be done: Every creditor shall cancel the loan he has made to his fellow Israelite. He shall not require payment from his fellow Israelite or brother, because the Lord 's t

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 申命记

20Now Abraham moved on from there into the region of the Negev and lived between Kadesh and Shur. For a while he stayed in Gerar, 2and there Abraham said of his wife Sarah, She is my sister. Then Abimelech king of Gerar sent for Sarah and took her. 3

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 创世记

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_7 我能帮忙吗? Can I help? 我想帮助你 只剩五小时了 I want to help. There's only five hours left. (有进展吗? - 麦克罗夫特) Any developments? - Mycroft Holmes 是你哥哥 It's your brother. 现在

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

神探夏洛克第一季第三集_5 (巴兹医学院) St. Bartholomew's Hospital 好吧 你觉得是谁? 嗯? So, who do you suppose it was? Hmm? 电话里的 在哭的女人 Woman on the phone - the crying woman. 她不重要 她只是个人质 没线

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 神探夏洛克第一季

I think there should be a national holiday 我觉得应该给发明薯条的人 for the guy that invented french fries. 一个法定假日 Or at least a statue or something. 或者至少立个雕像什么的 There is no Christmas party, is there? 今年

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季