Why Would I Ever why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you why would i ever, why would i ever why would i ever think of leaving you wait a minute baby tell me whats up lately i been knowin you too long why you hidin som

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 电影歌曲

在生活中,有时候总能遇到让你无语的人。跟这种人打交道总觉得憋着一肚子火。下面我们来看一下如何用英语发泄你对这些人的不满吧。 1. Sooner or later, you'll get your conscience smitten. 总有一天

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 英语日常口语

74 疯牛病及其最新的检验方法 DATE=7-24-01 TITLE=SCIENCE IN THE NEWS #2134 - Mad Cow Disease BYLINE=Nancy Steinbach, George Grow VOICE ONE: This is Sarah Long. VOICE TWO: And this is Steve E

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 科技之光

HYDROCEPHALUS Merriam-Websters dictionary defines hydrocephalus as an abnormal increase in the amount of cerebrospinal fluid within the cranial cavity that is accompanied by expansion of the cerebral ventricles, enlargement of the skull and especiall

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Science and technology 科学技术 Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease 克雅氏病 Breaking down the barrier 攻破屏障 A glimmer of hope for a drug that treats disease caused by prions 药物治疗朊病毒感染疾病的一线希望 THE epidemic of mad-c

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Science and Technology Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease Breaking down the barrier 科技 克雅氏病 攻破屏障 A glimmer of hope for a drug that treats disease caused by prions 药物治疗朊病毒感染疾病的一线希望 THE epidemic of mad-cow dis

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

JUDY WOODRUFF: This weekend, the crossword puzzle marks its hundredth birthday. First published in a NewYork newspaper, it's become a daily ritual for many and even been rumored to help stave off dementia. But there isn't much evidence to back up tha

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

1. I sleep in every weekend and wake up around noon. 周末我通常会睡个懒觉,到中午才起来。 2. I want to catch a wink before the guest arrive. 我想在客人到达之前先小眯一会。 3. A post-prandial snooze sets the brain up f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

春天来了,人难免会犯困,整天哈欠连连。无论何时何地,都恨不能倒地就睡。让我们就来盘点一下那些跟睡觉有关的口语吧! 1. I sleep inevery weekend and wake up around noon. 周末我通常会睡个懒觉,

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

11. Shoot! 说吧!; 有屁快放! A: I've got a question for you. A: 我想请问你一个问题。 B: Shoot! B: 说吧!

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. 海量 have a hollow leg 你像灌醉他?他可是海量,从来没有醉过。 Want to drink him under the table? Wellyou can never do. He got a hollow leg, you know. 2.略胜一筹 be a notch above 论油画,张先生比刘先生画得好。但

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

1. 海量 have a hollow leg 你想灌醉他?他可是海量,从来没有醉过。 Want to drink him under the table? Wellyou can never do. He got a hollow leg, you know. 2.略胜一筹 be a notch above 论油画,张先生比刘先生画得好

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

1. I sleep in every weekend and wake up around noon. 周末我通常会睡个懒觉,到中午才起来。 说说那些关于睡觉的口语 2. I want to catch a wink before the guest arrive. 我想在客人到达之前先小眯一会。 3. A post-p

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1、Got you !(骗、吓到你了吧!) A:My sister just now called said she's moving in with us. 我姐姐刚刚打电话来,说她要搬进来跟我们一块儿住。 B:what? 什么? A:Got you ! 上当了吧! 2、Catch some Zs(打个盹)

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

为何人类爱吃肉 对多数人类来说,肉的味道非常美妙。众多的美食中,为何我们对它情有独钟呢? It is no less remarkable for people today, even those of us whose tastes run more to sirloin. Because if you look at wh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you. 维尼熊If ever there is tomorrow when were not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than y

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

关于【hand】的地道口语短句: 1. Need a hand? 要帮忙吗? 2. I saw it first hand. 我亲眼所见。 3. Get your hands off me! 把手拿开。 4. I've got to hand it to him. 不佩服不行。 5. He's my right-hand man. 他是我的得力

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Grenade Bruno Mars嗓音独特,凭借与B.o.B合作的出道单曲《Nothin' On You》挤下了连续5个星期排名第一的蕾哈娜,在美国Billboard顺利拿下冠军。其他还有与Travis McCoy合作的Billionaire等。 几周前新单曲

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 天籁音乐

KELLY MCEVERS, HOST: Many young scientists are having a difficult time getting their careers going, and the reason is often funding - a lack of it. The National Institutes of Health agrees this is a problem, so it established the New Innovator Award.

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

关于【hand】的地道口语短句: 1. Need a hand? 要帮忙吗? 2. I saw it first hand. 我亲眼所见。 3. Get your hands off me! 把手拿开。 4. I've got to hand it to him. 不佩服不行。 5. He's my right-hand man. 他是我的得力

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语